GM Notice

Hesha

alt text
Group activity and rewards guidelines

There have been some shake-ups in group management as of late, with a focus on revitalizing the group side of the server.

From today forward there are new requirements when it comes to maintaining any and all groups with the exception of (DE/CLO/CeM/G6).

• Each group, on the 1st of the month, will be required to supply the Group Management team with a very brief update outlining the groups activities for that month. An example can be found alt text.

• Every group is required to track their activity. This should be done with either a Media Archive, List of Activities or whatever is best suited to your group.

• Groups which are currently deemed to not be meeting standards will be given a plan of action by group management on what is expected of the group. Punishments, demotions or even removals may come when a group fades into obscurity.

• Groups should be actively acting within their role. It makes no sense, and does not count as 'activity' for a racing group to hold a deathmatching event for example. This also applies to doing RPs that are not within your defined role.

• Groups will be reviewed on a monthly basis, post-receipt of the monthly report from the group leadership. Decisions made about groups will not necessarily be made public, in the same way Gang Management is.

• Over the next few weeks all current groups rewards will be reviewed, with the limiting of rewards likely to happen in the event that they cannot be justified or the group is too inactive.

• Further information will come from this post, if you are the leader of a group it is expected that you will return a copy of your completed activities list on the first of EVERY month, starting June 1st.

The groups in question which are expected to deliver these:

@InvestArms-Corporation
@San-Andreas-Pirates
@Centrino
@San-Andreas-Interceptors
@Lightning-World-Sports
@The-Motor-Heads-TMH
@ZIP-Planning-and-Construction
@Cunning-Stunts
@raceTech
@San-Andreas-Fire-Department
@San-Andreas-Medics
@Cluckin-Bell
@Cuban-Cars
@All-Load-Trucking
@SAPA
@Outbreak-Organization

@Joe will also be helping out with organizing the monthly activity review and making decisions based on said review. He will be liaising with groups to help them out to meet the expected requirements.

Regards,

The Group Management Team.

@Hesha said in GM Notice:

@Cornelius said in GM Notice:

*players in gangs didnt fuck up whole month *
GMs:

Yes, we're punishing the groups by offering help. Thank you Cornelius, very cool.

Yes, you make them track activity and report it, giving requirements to them, if they dont meet it - punishments. Also "Decisions made about groups will not necessarily be made public, in the same way Gang Management is." and etc. Thanks for the help.

Actually if I think about this, yes every month can be quite hectic specially when its just to prove you are active and not get anything in return, I'd agree with tut on this or else give chance to normal groups to become more special with their good activity in return too

3 months is simply not frequent enough. The request is not exhaustive, it is to count to the number 50 at a stretch.

If you can't manage to count that high once a month, you need to figure out your structure and the effort you're putting in.

Gangs, Squads, Groups all live and die in a 3 month period. We don't limit the uploading of a spawn or changes of a group to 3 months, so why would we use that time frame to determine activity?

@TaJ said in GM Notice:

Actually if I think about this, yes every month can be quite hectic specially when its just to prove you are active and not get anything in return, I'd agree with tut on this or else give chance to normal groups to become more special with their good activity in return too

You don't get anything in return for proving activity?

Not multiple spawns, your own group and scripts? Along with forums and other perks and benefits?

Nothing at all? Not sure about this one to be honest.

I do not want to get into this, but 1 group is dead for more than a year and it is having all that which other group is having with 1k posts.. all I said was actually "multiple spawns", "scripts" and such which we have been rejected for quite a few times in past. Anyways, got it and our "monthly report" would be most pleasing that's all i can assure

I think that this is a good idea, we've plenty of dead groups only becoming active once in a while to do a recruitment drive before going inactive again. Hopefully this will encourage them to remain active or otherwise make room for new management/group that is willing to step in and get the job done themselves.

As for changing the check to occur once every three months instead of one, I don't see the point of that, groups would remain inactive for two months and show up during the third month only to appear active. Meanwhile with one month time they are required to remain active at all times, as they should be.