Do you want Tamsouh / Sadio / Ayken / Mohamed to leave SAES ?

DELETED-USER15

So, I'm posting that topic because i'm tired of being insulted by my family daily, many idiots are annoying me by insulting, and admins too, i'm trying to have friends and make them stop insulting but I can't really. most of SAES hates me and wants me to leave it, and some only loves me and wants me to stay. I always didn't care about others but now i'm really tired. I started playing SAES long time ago and unfortunately none helped me like every new player needs a help.... even the admins didn't help me, they was just punishing me. I didn't get any good thing from this game. only insults and bad reputation, do you see my reputation now ? 300-
Because of a admin with his girl and friends disliking all posts for me, and that admin never helped me in SAES he just insulted me and banned me while I was new a bit in SAES,,, and his friends helping him while I didn't do anything to any of them. do you know ? that admin was telling me go kill that and go dm that, but I believed him and I couldn't get screenshots... I asked him why he did that ? he didn't answer me because he knows that if I got the screenshots of what he was telling me he will get punished... I found a good admins and good friends in this server but they are few, most of that server are rude and annoying af only because they got a good g/s/c and a good rank... So, finally to the last question.
Do you want me to leave that server or stay ? I will not care but I just want to know if the players wants me to leave or to stay.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tamsou i'm gonna be honest. You annoyed the living fuck out of me in the past and i'm 100% sure you did it on purpose. Yet I never insulted you.. never attacked you.. the only thing you got from me was a downvote when you were trying to join my gang. You know what I did when I thought you were purposely being a dick.. I laugh and for the most part ignored you. And that's what you should do right now in your situation. Noone wants you to leave SAES but noone is gonna baby you either.. You should work on changing your attitude and behavior more then your name. But your correct the obsessive bullying needs to stop.. Every time i'm on SAES im hearing things on text to speech about "Tamsou's Sister" or some other shit but yet I don't hear anything from you. You've gotten better since you started at least in my opinion. I think you should treat guys how you wanna be treated and you acted like shit first joining SAES now here we are. Just enjoy the game associate with your friends and your squad. Stop giving them the attention they seek when making fun of you and they will stop.. If your tired of hearing the shit turn your volume down.. If some annoying fucks from ''Insert Retard Gang'' bugs you just /ignore. When it comes down to it no matter how or what you a been everyone deserves a slot on SAES aslong as you don't get yourself banned. If i were you i'd remove this post.. you wanna make a quality post gather all that admin verbal abuse and make a spicy report.

Tamsouh, i suggest you leave for some years, then back when you finally grow up, youre too young in this moment, a 13 years old guy doesnt know how to deal with the bad comments, jokes and others pranks. As i said before, grow up, and maybe when youre, i dont know, 16 years old, you may be able to accept all kind of comments. Plus, you got a really bad reputation in this server, there is nothing that you can do, just leave, get back when you grow up, create a new account and enjoy the server. The main goal is get some fun, dont forget it.

God damn, what the fuck is up with these random topics about being emotional and trying to gain attention.

This is just a game and were meant to have fun. Even FOX is giving you a chance to prove them that youve changed as a person.

Just keep playing and have fun

lol the only thing i saw in the game is when you kick there asses, its normal they gonna insult you and cry xddd and you need to understand there are many here who love and worship admins ass (sorry but that is the truth xd) so even an a stupid admin say a ugly bad joke they all must laugh

and just care about your self see what make you happy and do it with out giving a shit to any one and some times to insult back is fun too xdd

What the heck are you talking about?

You wrote it as if everyone on this server is evil and trying to hurt you, poor victim Tamsouh who never did anything wrong.
It's your reputation that you made yourself, you are the one rulebreaking and getting adminjailed for it, you are the one getting into fights with everyone and their mother for no reason, why people mention your sister is because of how much you get triggered by it, it's all about you.

SAES is not a safe bubble where we all love and hug each other, it's a grim place full of politically incorrect faggots that like to insult, annoy and laugh at it all.

"I will not care but I just want to know if the players wants me to leave or to stay"

You will not care but made a huge topic about it and you are even willing to quit the game if other people want you to. But no, you do not care.

In my eyes, you're a small kid, which is not a problem. You are looking for constant attention and trying to get it 24/7 even if it is negative. Now, you are surprised that people act like this to you while you have set this whole process in motion yourself.

I am tired of seeing topics such as these and I think you have to learn how to fucking behave yourself. Stop looking for attention and act in a way that people do not hate you or bully you or whatsoever if it bothers you so much.

@Mohamed-Mostafa said in Do you want Tamsouh / Sadio / Ayken / Mohamed to leave SAES ?:

most of that server are rude and annoying af only because they got a good g/s/c and a good rank... So, finally to the last question.

Well, I am pretty sure their ages are tantamount to yours but it is only consist of a number so your age cannot demonstrate us your behaviours but point of view absolutely takes years. If they think the position owns all sorts of thing that they see around. It is literally nothing more than showing off , just shrug people off whom you think still are jackanapes. If you make friends with some well-behaved persons and get along with them, this will completely relax you and will provide a basis for your attitude and behaviour at enhancing these.

Do not let people to decide who you are and your decisions. Good days are coming!