Do you want Tamsouh / Sadio / Ayken / Mohamed to leave SAES ?

DELETED-USER15

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nemesis The fact that you go around disliking every post of him together with your best friends is actually sad. Trying to trigger him ingame literally every chance you get through saying that his sister got, quote: "fucked by black men" or more specifically fucked with a black cock is just pathetic and hypocritical. Obviously it's not right what he's doing but let's not forget that he's a kid still. You are on the other hand a mature guy already atleast concerning your age. How about you just leave him alone and enjoy the game like it's that hard seriously. I'm really wondering how someone like you can be a part of SAES clan when you're bullying the fuck out of Tamsou which is a rulebreak if you open that F1 ingame for once in your lifetime instead of hunting after posts and insulting other people's sister.

You almost deleted whole gang when Kain arrested you, cant even imagine what could happen if I start doing things.
Yet again, ThC managed to turn a random topic into something about themselves like the egoistic people they are. Do you guys think everything revolves around you or some shit? You don't have to involve yourselves everywhere, it is becoming annoying.
So like I said, Im out bois
Exist in peace (if possible)

@Nemesis said in Do you want Tamsouh / Sadio / Ayken / Mohamed to leave SAES ?:

Bit funny from two faced scum whos pretending to be perfect but still being proclaimed as a biggest meme of cs rec, big yikes

Hahahahaha, amazing how one changes when you hit him on the toes. This has nothing to do with the topic and now you personally insult me. And you are surprised that people like Tamsou insult you. Hypocrite.

@Nemesis said in Do you want Tamsouh / Sadio / Ayken / Mohamed to leave SAES ?:

You almost deleted whole gang when Kain arrested you, cant even imagine what could happen if I start doing things.
Yet again, ThC managed to turn a random topic into something about themselves like the egoistic people they are. Do you guys think everything revolves around you or some shit? You don't have to involve yourselves everywhere, it is becoming annoying.
So like I said, Im out bois
Exist in peace (if possible)

Why are you bringing ThC into this and us almost deleting the gang? I believe Tuned is just naming some issues he has seen with your recent behaviour. The one turning it into a random topic is you since you are changing the subject on purpose to cause the exact flame war that should not even have started.

If you say something, expect people to respond, makes it a lot easier to handle an argument.

@nullX said in Do you want Tamsouh / Sadio / Ayken / Mohamed to leave SAES ?:

@Human_ said in Do you want Tamsouh / Sadio / Ayken / Mohamed to leave SAES ?:

Nemesis, you suck. Nobody likes you.

THc, get your like squad on this comment :))

no no man i love nemesis

if he sent the pussy photo of that woman in his profile <3

At the end of the day no picture will be enough to help you get rid of your actual virginity, random child.