Roadsters of San Andreas V2

reket

Ingame name: BlueZ>iBow|TF
Account name:JudeObiasca
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: I've got 2 adminjails, 1st is when im new i dmed a car, 2nd is i dmed someone by mistake
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): hello I'm jude, since i started playing saes was about 2015-2016, then i stop playing because i study more to get my new pc, when im graduated at 6th grade i got gifted with a loptop, then i download gtasa and mtasa because i miss saes alot, then when i joined... i met some peoples that helped me..... days ago like 15 or somehing like that i've become a wannabe of safp, i enjoyed with it alot... then i cancelled my application.. some houra... i decided to join ice... when i joined i stay like 10days.. then i got kicked because james said delete the report but i couldn't because there was no 'edit' or 'delete' button... somedays later i rejoined back with my friend.... 15days later or smthing like that i left in ice because cop side is bored... then i've become oc wannabe aswell.. then in a weeks i cancelled my time as wannabe then applied for CripZ! then now im enjoying my life as BlueZ, ty
What is your current G/S/C?: The Forgotten
Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?: well im not saying im very special player... i can wait even 1or2weeks ( just dont spend my time like if i wait 1weeks then ive got denied ) and im active in the game, im friendly, kind, and also i respect some peoples except for those who doesn't respect me.

( Sorry if some spellinga are not correct i applied with my cp xd )

Lovely Jude,
Thanks for reading

@Jude-Obiasca said in Roadsters of San Andreas V2:

Ingame name: BlueZ>iBow|TF
Account name:JudeObiasca
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: I've got 2 adminjails, 1st is when im new i dmed a car, 2nd is i dmed someone by mistake
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): hello I'm jude, since i started playing saes was about 2015-2016, then i stop playing because i study more to get my new pc, when im graduated at 6th grade i got gifted with a loptop, then i download gtasa and mtasa because i miss saes alot, then when i joined... i met some peoples that helped me..... days ago like 15 or somehing like that i've become a wannabe of safp, i enjoyed with it alot... then i cancelled my application.. some houra... i decided to join ice... when i joined i stay like 10days.. then i got kicked because james said delete the report but i couldn't because there was no 'edit' or 'delete' button... somedays later i rejoined back with my friend.... 15days later or smthing like that i left in ice because cop side is bored... then i've become oc wannabe aswell.. then in a weeks i cancelled my time as wannabe then applied for CripZ! then now im enjoying my life as BlueZ, ty
What is your current G/S/C?: The Forgotten
Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?: well im not saying im very special player... i can wait even 1or2weeks ( just dont spend my time like if i wait 1weeks then ive got denied ) and im active in the game, im friendly, kind, and also i respect some peoples except for those who doesn't respect me.

( Sorry if some spellinga are not correct i applied with my cp xd )

Lovely Jude,
Thanks for reading

Reapply in 1 week if still interested, hang in the meantime.

• 2 weeks later...

@reket said in Roadsters of San Andreas V2:

Ingame name: M07md
Account name: Bluelive122
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: Never.
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): I started playing as a cop when I was new in this server slowly slowly when I started actually knowing how this server works I switched to the criminal side and played as a drug dealers for the rest of the time and started joining gangs to to gain more experience.
What is your current G/S/C?: Nothing yet.
Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?: To be honest I've read the RP role and watched your vids and I really liked the role of the group the way it fits me aswell and I hope that I would really be part of the group.