Roadsters of San Andreas V2

reket

alt text

https://youtu.be/Svv0DkVptJ0

alt text

We were just four fellows who had an affinity for fast driving. However money had to be earnt by delivering cargo for a Las Venturas transporter business. The owner was a schmuck and didnt like us speeding while delivering cargo. He didnt have faith in our abilities and thus was unable to realize the potential profit from our stunt driving. Through our driving distances could shortened and delivery time reduced. Meaning more tosh for the business. So we ditched this maggot and our own friggin business. This is us delivering your shit Roadsters of San Andreas...

alt text

Transporting
We transport anything to anywhere. That is our main role. It doesn't matter if it is legal or illegal - RSA doesn't have problems with dealing with cops. We also do stunt jumps. All our members are trained to escape from cops if it is required. Transporting is very dangerous, especially when we are transporting illegal material. All our members are treated equally, regardless of their rank, but they must still listen to higher ranks.
Racing
Besides transporting goods, we also hold races. There are various ways to race, but the three which we like the most are circuit, sprint and drag racing. Circuit race has repeated route, meaning race with laps. Sprint is basically a race from one point to another, meaning start and finish, while in circuit start is also the finish. Last but not least drag race race on straightish route which tests the drivers maneuvering skills on high speeds. We do these both in casual situations and official events, which we organize.
Stunt jumps
Theres also an additional race type called stunt racing. It can be either circuit or sprint, but also involves stunts during the route. Stunts are important in our business and so we put a lot of effort in training ourselves in using all manners of stunts. Besides using stunts during racing we also conduct stunt trials, which is basically a daring or a challenge to perform successful stunts. Roadsters of San Andreas also casually search for newer and more efficient stunts for either better transporting, racing or ever newer challenging jumps for the trial challenges.

alt text

Group name: Roadsters of San Andreas
Group tag: Name[RSA] or [RSA]Name for activities
Motto: "To your home, no detour."
Head Roadsters: reket ( @reket )
Vice Roadsters: TaJ ( @TaJ )
Headquarters: NubBob ( @NubBob ), IceCold ( @IceCold ), Markus ( @Markus )
Member Amount: 7
Color Code: #EF1E1E

alt text

Head Roadsters: These are the ones who lead the group. They have full access to the group and they may command anyone in the group, but decisions must be made together.
Vice Roadsters: They are the second in command for the group. They have full authorization if no Head Roadsters are online.
Headquarters: Headquarters is the first rank what can authorize a transportation mission. They may command anyone below the rank "Headquarters", but only with a Vice Roadster's permission. Though, they may command probation members.
Senior Roadsters: Senior Roadsters may not command anyone, but they are the most skilled drivers. They can easily escape from cops and they won't hesitate to open fire.
Roadsters: They have proven themselves and now are a full member of the group.
Probation Roadsters: Congrulations, you have passed the application progress. But this is not the end. You must pass the probation period or you will be kicked from the group.

alt text

RSA Base (owned by TaJ)

alt text

alt text

Head Roadsters: reket ( @reket )

Vice Roadsters: TaJ ( @TaJ )

Headquarters: NubBob ( @NubBob ), IceCold ( @IceCold )

Senior Roadsters:

Roadsters: Zoom-In ( @Zoom-In ), Spectre ( @AlanWalker )

Probation Roadsters:

alt text

Click here to visit our media center

alt text

Ingame name:
Account name:
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?:
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words):
What is your current G/S/C?:
Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?:

Ingame name: Judy
Account name: Judyess
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: Yes , I was banned as i know the right reason it's "Evading of amounts".
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): Alright , as everyone know i were banned for a year and the reason was "Evading of Amounts".So, when i get back at SAES, I've started with the first gang is "Commando da Capital" but sometimes i feel i'm playing alone on it.Then i decided to join "OverdoseCrime" It was a really great gang.So after some problems i've got kicked from it.I tried my luck with "Black Bullets" and i joined it, it really was a good gang too.After some weeks i got kicked.But about "CripZ" it was inactive like CDC.And now i'm part of "The Company".
What is your current G/S/C?: The Company
Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?: Because i'm an old member , experainced and i like racing also Stunting around over San Andreas , I'm part of "Cunning Stunts" They have Racing/Stunting divsions and i have friends there.

@Judyes said in Roadsters of San Andreas V2:

Ingame name: Judy
Account name: Judyess
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: Yes , I was banned as i know the right reason it's "Evading of amounts".
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): Alright , as everyone know i were banned for a year and the reason was "Evading of Amounts".So, when i get back at SAES, I've started with the first gang is "Commando da Capital" but sometimes i feel i'm playing alone on it.Then i decided to join "OverdoseCrime" It was a really great gang.So after some problems i've got kicked from it.I tried my luck with "Black Bullets" and i joined it, it really was a good gang too.After some weeks i got kicked.But about "CripZ" it was inactive like CDC.And now i'm part of "The Company".
What is your current G/S/C?: The Company
Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?: Because i'm an old member , experainced and i like racing also Stunting around over San Andreas , I'm part of "Cunning Stunts" They have Racing/Stunting divsions and i have friends there.

The Roadsters of RSA has got good thoughts about you, ~[ACCEPTED]~(green), meet me ingame for your test.

Regards,
RSA Head Roadster

alt text

Ingame name: Ferthis
Account name: ferthistheking17
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: not to my knowledge
Previous gangs/squads/companies?: MMC
SoA
Why did you leave them?:
MMC: after 3 years i thought it was time to join another gang.
SoA: gang died.
Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why would we accept you?:

I like the concept which in you are free to explore the routes and calculate what is the fastest way, take stunts to avoid being captured by cops or drive fast enough that they wont catch you.

I like to think that i am a good enough driver to get our cargo from point A to point B without getting captured by the cops.

Currently i am a mechanic of the best racers in san andreas (TMH) so i know what it takes to get vehicles fast enough to escape from anybody.

And as Road Captain of rebels mc i am familiar with different kinds of routes for avoid a confrontation with cops.

@ferthis Please use the new application format (down below)

Ingame name:
Account name:
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?:
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words):

Ingame name: Rivals
Account name: nobita354
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: I'm pretty sure not
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): My career in SAES is a long story, I started playing on the server more than 2 years ago, I started out as a Criminal, playing and enjoying the server, then I joined a truckers company, but for personal reasons I was forced to leave and to stop playing for a long period of time (half a year). I returned to play, practicing criminal for a long time until I decided to enter the OverdoseCrime, where I am today present and focused to achieve the best results!
What is your current G/S/C?: OverdoseCrime
I want to join the Roadsters of San Andreas because I am an old player on the server, my driving and escape skills are great and it's a way to make friends and make my career on the server not so simple, NEW CHALLENGES!

alt text

Ingame name: FerthisAccount name: ferthistheking17Age: 23Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: not to my knowledgeTell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): My Saes career started way back in 2013. After a couple of months playing on the server i joined Mongols MC.
After being a member for almost 3 years It was time for me to move on and explore other gangs so In 2016 i joined Sons of Anarchy.

Unfortunatly SoA died in 2017 and i went inactive for almost 2 years. Afther my return some months back i joined Rebels MC, and became a mechanic in TMH.What is your current G/S/C?:
Rebel MCWhy do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?:

I like the concept which in you are free to explore the routes and calculate what is the fastest way, take stunts to avoid being captured by cops or drive fast enough that they wont catch you.

I like to think that i am a good enough driver to get our cargo from point A to point B without getting captured by the cops.

Currently i am a mechanic of the best racers in san andreas (TMH) so i know what it takes to get vehicles fast enough to escape from anybody.

And as Road Captain of rebels mc i am familiar with different kinds of routes for avoid a confrontation with cops.

@ferthis said in Roadsters of San Andreas V2:

alt text

Ingame name: FerthisAccount name: ferthistheking17Age: 23Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: not to my knowledgeTell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): My Saes career started way back in 2013. After a couple of months playing on the server i joined Mongols MC.
After being a member for almost 3 years It was time for me to move on and explore other gangs so In 2016 i joined Sons of Anarchy.

Unfortunatly SoA died in 2017 and i went inactive for almost 2 years. Afther my return some months back i joined Rebels MC, and became a mechanic in TMH.What is your current G/S/C?:
Rebel MCWhy do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?:

Tested and passed, welcome!

@Rivals said in Roadsters of San Andreas V2:

Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): My career in SAES is a long story, I started playing on the server more than 2 years ago, I started out as a Criminal, playing and enjoying the server, then I joined a truckers company, but for personal reasons I was forced to leave and to stop playing for a long period of time (half a year). I returned to play, practicing criminal for a long time until I decided to enter the OverdoseCrime, where I am today present and focused to achieve the best results!
I want to join the Roadsters of San Andreas because I am an old player on the server, my driving and escape skills are great and it's a way to make friends and make my career on the server not so simple, NEW CHALLENGES!

Meet me or any of the HQs ingame for your test, ~[PENDING]~(yellow).

Regards,
RSA HQ Team

Ingame name: Nishki

Account name: Bluelive122

Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?:I've been admin jailed before.

Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): I've started playing as a robber when I started my SAES career until I realized that I could actually have more fun and more experience by switching into arms dealer or a drug dealer. I've been into a lot in the server day by day I realized that I could actually be party of a family or a gang I've joined Overdose Crime as my first gang I had really a lot of great experience there ill I was kicked because I had a small misunderstanding with the leader over there. then I decided to join The Company it was the best gang I've actually joined had a lot of great friends there and a lot of fun there but I've decided to I want to leave because I really didn't feel comfortable in there and that's pretty much it.
What is your current G/S/C?:Nothing at the moment
Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?: after I've read the topic and the main story of the group I've really noticed that the group is amazing and the role of the group is really organized and it fits my role in everything. and I want to join the group to help it become bigger stronger and be a top group in the server.

@Nishki said in Roadsters of San Andreas V2:

Ingame name: Nishki

Account name: Bluelive122

Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?:I've been admin jailed before.

Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): I've started playing as a robber when I started my SAES career until I realized that I could actually have more fun and more experience by switching into arms dealer or a drug dealer. I've been into a lot in the server day by day I realized that I could actually be party of a family or a gang I've joined Overdose Crime as my first gang I had really a lot of great experience there ill I was kicked because I had a small misunderstanding with the leader over there. then I decided to join The Company it was the best gang I've actually joined had a lot of great friends there and a lot of fun there but I've decided to I want to leave because I really didn't feel comfortable in there and that's pretty much it.
What is your current G/S/C?:Nothing at the moment
Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?: after I've read the topic and the main story of the group I've really noticed that the group is amazing and the role of the group is really organized and it fits my role in everything. and I want to join the group to help it become bigger stronger and be a top group in the server.

On behalf of the Roadsters, you are ~[DENIED]~(red). Feel free to reapply in 1 week if still interested.

Ingame name: Jiirak
Account name: AymenjO68
Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: i've got 2 adminjails in my first hours playing
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): my creer in SAES was 4 or 5 months ago. started with joining The Forgotten after 2 months i've joined Hell Raisers Motorcycle club, but this gang has been closed because of some problems, it was really good days, and i made new friends, then my friends created a company, based on cars making and selling, but the group is closed because of some problems.
after closing HRMC i went to our friends CripZ~...

• The Forgotten

• CripZ~

Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?: well, i found it a very special Group and i like transporting. and i can help this group with my activity, RP skills...etc

@Rivals said in Roadsters of San Andreas V2:

Meet me or any of the HQs ingame for your test, ~[PENDING]~(yellow).

Passed the in-game test, ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime), welcome aboard.

@Jiirak said in Roadsters of San Andreas V2:

Have you ever been adminjailed or banned?: i've got 2 adminjails in my first hours playing
Tell us a bit about your SAES career (minimum 50 words): my creer in SAES was 4 or 5 months ago. started with joining The Forgotten after 2 months i've joined Hell Raisers Motorcycle club, but this gang has been closed because of some problems, it was really good days, and i made new friends, then my friends created a company, based on cars making and selling, but the group is closed because of some problems.

• The Forgotten

• CripZ~

Why do you want to join Roadsters of San Andreas and why should we accept you?: well, i found it a very special Group and i like transporting. and i can help this group with my activity, RP skills...etc

Hi Jiirak, thanks for applying to the RSA.

Your application is currently ~[UNDER-REVIEW]~(gray), expect an answer soon.

@Jiirak said in Roadsters of San Andreas V2:

• The Forgotten

• CripZ~

The Roadsters has got positive thoughts about you, meet me or any HQ in-game for your test, ~[PENDING]~(yellow).