alt text

~[1-Personal Information]~(maroon)

ingame Name: DaLi

Age 18

Nationality: Tunisian

English proficiency: 7/10

Roleplay skills: 8/10

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):
Well, my name is oussama, im 18 years old. I live inTunisia and I was born on it, . I am a man who likes playing vedio game and games exactly like MTA: SA. I joined this server in 2015 or 2016 and i am all the time active ,I respect all players

~[2-Questionnaire]~(maroon)

Why would you want to join us?: I want to become a member of the Cartel de Sinaloa gang because I want members who understand and pro members and i want play in gang active

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):
:HA: Dead
CDC: kicked Because i got ban
CripZ: i'll leave for join CDS

Previous punishments/bans and reason:

:::

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/8187/dali-ban-appeal

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), i know /Khalil /ElGrande //Rondaw/danger . did anyone recommend you to apply for us? NO

Any something else to add?:
i am in ~[ZIP]~(orange)/~[CS]~(orange)/~[SAM]~(lime) groups

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
1. ~[Personal Information]~(gray,cyan,gray)

ingame Name: ZoMmRa

Nationality: Tunisian

English proficiency: 5/10

Roleplay skills: 9/10

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): well,I live in Tunisia in the state of Sousse and my hobby is Music, games like MTA SA and GTA5 and Football . i'm 16 years old . i have one sister . I joined this server in 2016 but i played MTA SA about 4 years

~[2. Questionnaire]~(gray,cyan,cyan)

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel Da Sinaloa is an international association of drug trafficking, money laundering and organized crime. and They sell weapons with cheap prices, and doing illegal stuffs,

Why would you want to join us?: It is known that Cartel de Sinaloa has the best weapons and Drugs. CDS sell them to gangs around San Andreas. and it have Professional members and I want to play in an active gang. So thats why i want join this gang.

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):
Gangs:
RKMC: Dead
BBMC: Dead
squads: FBI: i left because i want to return to life as a criminal
Companies: DZTG Dead

Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: @JaKeL @DALI-i

Any something else to add?: thank you for reading my apply.

@xX-ZOMMRA-Xx Your request has been Thank you for your interest in joining Cartel Da Sinaloa. You have to hang out with our members to get to know your skills. Your request has been ~[DENIED]~(red) re-apply after 1 week.

@FireSnow

@KayLe said in ~Cartel Da Sinaloa~:
@FireSnow Thank you for your interest in joining Cartel Da Sinaloa. However, I'm sorry to let you know that your request has been ~[DENIED]~(red). Do not re-apply again .

alt text
alt text

personal information

ingame Name: dinokiller

Nationality: German

English proficiency: 6

Roleplay skills: 6

Tell us about you'r self (minium 50 words): now my name is in-game dinokiller in real-life is my name Dennis I live in Germany in Hamburg | siblings: 1 brothers, 2 sisters | I still go to school on a GB [mentally handicapped school] | Hobbies: Going for a swim, Sitting on the computer and on my favorite server SAES: Playing RPG, Bow |

2nd Questionnaire

Cartel Da Sinaloa is a Very Good gang, his basic Role is Money laundering and Smuggling and sales of illicit Drugs and it's an organized Crime. The Arms Trade is their Roles in Gambling, Money laundering andyou prepared the preferred route to transport drugs to Las Vanturas.

Why would you want to join us ?: to learn something and put my skills to the test to show what's in me for the CDS.

Gangs / squads / companies? (Reason): N / A

Previous punishments / bans and reason: N / N

Do you know any CDS member (as a friend), and did you
recommend to apply for us ?: N / A

Anything else to add ?: N / A

Good Friends Send Man A German Tank!
.................................. ........ ......................
(] ..........................
.................. .......
............__ / .......
.......... (\ / (( ))) / /. ........
............. ...... .....
Send your German friends a German tank!

I'm nesting here now!

alt text

~[1. Personal Information]~

• list itemingame Name: ZoMmRa

• list itemAge: 16 years old

• list itemNationality: Tunisian

• list itemEnglish proficiency: 5/10

• list itemRoleplay skills: 9/10

• list itemTell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): well,I live in Tunisia in the state of Sousse and my hobby is Music, games like MTA SA and GTA5 and Football . i'm 16 years old . i have one sister . I joined this server in 2016 but i played MTA SA about 4 years

~[2. Questionnaire ]~

• list itemTell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel Da Sinaloa is an international association of drug trafficking, money laundering and organized crime. and They sell weapons with cheap prices, and doing illegal stuffs Cover it up and your profit profit is: drug dealers / arms dealers, thieves, motorists, fighters.
    Duroc

• list itemWhy would you want to join us?: is known that Cartel de Sinaloa has the best weapons and Drugs. CDS sell them to gangs around San Andreas. and it have Professional members and I want to play in an active gang. So thats why i want join this gang and my friend @JaKeL has urged me to enter .

• list itemHave you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):
    Gangs:
    ~[RKMC]~(red,red,red,red,red): Dead
    ~[BBMC:]~(red) Dead
    squads: ~[FBI]~(gray,silver,gray,gray,gray,gray): i left because i want to return to life as a ~[criminal]~(red)
    Companies: ~[DZTG]~(sienna) Dead

• list itemPrevious punishments/bans and reason: N/A

• list itemDo you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: @JaKeL @DALI-i @Rondaw .

• list itemAny something else to add?: thank you for reading my apply.

alt text
@dinokiller @ & @PaBLo ~[Denied]~(red)
@xX-ZOMMRA-Xx ~[Accepted]~(lime)

Cartel Da Sinaloa recruitment status :

alt text

Note : for everyone who's interesting to join us right now, show us your efforts in game and keep hang out with members using 701|name; Tag

also, feel free to join our discord to check gang's updates from here :

https://discord.gg/haTcx2y

alt text

alt text
Cartel Da Sinaloa recruitment status :

alt text

Hello everyone, the recruitment is open now and now we have a new application format, so please if you are ready to apply for Cartel Da Sinaloa, you should use the new application format.

1. Personal Information

• ingame Name:

• Nationality:

• English proficiency:

• Roleplay skills:

• Tell us about yourself (Minimum 50 words):

2. Questionnaire

• Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:

• Why would you want to join us?:

• Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason):

• Previous punishments/bans and reason:

3. Additional Information

• Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?:

• What is your strengths:

• What is your weaknesses:

• Any something else to add?:

1. Personal Information
ingame Name: gothboi
Nationality: brazilian
Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): Hello, my name is Joao, I'm Brazilian and I'm 19 years old. I know to speak Portuguese, English and I also understand some Spanish. I like to play saes, I arrived at the server a short time, I became interested in cds and I decided to approach and make friends, I mainly like to play as a criminal I do not like to play as a police officer and I hate false friendships, I do not collect enemies.

2. Questionare
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel Da Sinaloa is an international association of drug trafficking, money laundering and organized crime. In the 1980s, the cartel is primarily located in San Andreas, an international criminal organization among the world's most powerful drug trafficking gangs. It is based in Las Vanturas .
Why would you want to join us?: I like poster history and roleplay
Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): none
Previous punishments/bans and reason: none

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: yes
What is your strengths: I am very loyal in any association where I am together, I am very useful, I am always active and communicate well
What is your weaknesses: I get angry fast and I'm rude sometimes
Any something else to add?: I started on the server. I have a few months but I know all the rules as any of you have consulted me before.

1. Personal Information
ingame Name: gothboi
Nationality: brazilian
Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): Hello, my name is Joao, I'm Brazilian and I'm 19 years old. I know to speak Portuguese, English and I also understand some Spanish.I play SAESa a month. I already played on other roleplay servers, I have experience with this, I like to play as a criminal all the time, I play every day for an average of 4 or 5 hours, I have a total of 35 hours in the game currently, I'm always looking for from Story Robery and Bank Rob too, I would like to join the Cartel to make new friends and to enliven my activities on the server.

2. Questionare
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: Cartel Da Sinaloa is an international association of drug trafficking, money laundering and organized crime. In the 1980s, the cartel is primarily located in San Andreas, an international criminal organization among the world's most powerful drug trafficking gangs. It is based in Las Vanturas .
Why would you want to join us?: I would like to join the cartel because I like their members, they are always active and communicate well, they have enough activity inside the game and they know almost everyone, they are quite influential in the criminal part of the game and this caught my eye
Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): None
Previous punishments/bans and reason: None

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes
What is your strengths: I am very loyal in any association where I am together, I am very useful, I am always active and communicate well
What is your weaknesses: I'm rude sometimes
Any something else to add?: None

1. Personal Information
    ingame Name: C.HGAME
    Nationality: tunisia
    English proficiency: 4/10
    Roleplay skills: 5/10
    Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): Hello, my name is chahin, I'm tunisia and I'm 16 years old. I know to speak arab, English and I also understand some Spanish.I play SAESa a month. I already played on other roleplay servers, I have experience with this, I like to play as a criminal all the time, I play every day for an average of 2 or3 hours, I have a total of 20 hours in the game currently, I'm always looking for from Story Robery and Bank Rob too, I would like to join the Cartel to make new friends and to enliven my activities on the server.

2. Questionare
    Why would you want to join us?: I would like to join the cartel because I like their members, they are always active and communicate well, they have enough activity inside the game and they know almost everyone, they are quite influential in the criminal part of the game and this caught my eye
    Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): None

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Yes
    What is your weaknesses: I'm rude sometimes

1. Personal Information

ingame Name::McJoni|MZ
Nationality: Algeria
Roleplay skills: 7/10
**Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words):**My real name is Jihad,im 19 years old,Im living in Algeria I joined saes community since 2011, I'm a friendly guy who likes to play in a teamwork.

2. Questionare
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role:Money laundering is usually used in the CDS system using several methods of washing in San Andreas. They are gambling and black salaries. Furthermore, we are known to provide jobs for the elderly, veterans, the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs, such as drug sales, arms trafficking and theft. That's why CDS likes citizens too.
**Why would you want to join us?:**I'd Like to join CDS because it's an Active gang and Loyal one,also i noticed good activity from your side,and already that I am impressed by the skills within CDS.
Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): TST:Left,Tired from Police side.
OC:Due to some problems.
MMC&RDMC:Dead.

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: Not really. but i got one @Razak .
**What is your strengths:**im good in rp which means communication and making things realistic, also good shooter and defenders for turfs,Driving,(cars,boats,planes),Teamworking.
What is your weaknesses: weakness are temporary i cant mention things that cant be permanent because i can make something good out of this weakness

1. Personal Information

ingame Name: KingRomeo

Nationality: The Netherlands

English proficiency: Good :D

Roleplay skills: Good too :D

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): I am Necat I am 12 years old I live in the Netherlands and I have a Turkish background. I just finished my school and I will be doing VWO next year in the bigger school and I am excited! I hope I will do my best I get alot of support of my familly! In my free time I go play football outside with friends :) or play games like MTA!

1. Questionnaire

Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: You are the famous Sinaloa cartel that is mentoined around in the movies, so basically what you do is deal drugs and kill the enemies around!

Why would you want to join us?: After talking around with people ingame I have been told that CDS is the best place to gain experience as a newbie, thats why I am here!

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): I was in 215 but left it after I saw that CDS was a better option for someone like me.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: -

1. Additional Information

Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: not yet but I would love to make new friends :)

What is your strengths: I am always energic and friendly!

What is your weaknesses: I have a hard time dealing with combats, but I will try to adjust!

Any something else to add?: Hope I will hear from you soon!

Personal Information
ingame Name: KingRomeo

Nationality: The Netherlands

English proficiency: Good

Roleplay skills: Good too

Tell us about you'r self (Minium 50 words): I am Necat I am 12 years old I live in the Netherlands and I have a Turkish background. I just finished my school and I will be doing VWO next year in the bigger school and I am excited! I hope I will do my best I get alot of support of my familly! In my free time I go play football outside with friends or play games like MTA!

Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: You are the famous Sinaloa cartel that is mentoined around in the movies, so basically what you do is deal drugs and kill the enemies around!

Why would you want to join us?: After talking around with people ingame I have been told that CDS is the best place to gain experience as a newbie, thats why I am here!

Have you left or were you kicked from previous gangs/squads/companies ?(Reason): I was in 215 but left it after I saw that CDS was a better option for someone like me.

Previous punishments/bans and reason: -

Additional Information
Do you know any CDS Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: not yet but I would love to make new friends

What is your strengths: I am always energic and friendly!

What is your weaknesses: I have a hard time dealing with combats, but I will try to adjust!

Any something else to add?: Hope I will hear from you soon!

@Cung : Thank you for your interests on applying for CARTEL DA SINALOA , we need to see you ingame for be sure about you , so try to meet our members within the game and show us your work and interest ~[Under Review]~(orange)

@McJoni : your application ~[ACCEPTED]~(green) Welcome aboard !