• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: #36
Title: Drug detection
Participants: Cartel Da Sinaloa
Story: like all the days ,we used to smuggle drugs by using a car from ship to CDS-base .
while we were on the road there was damage to the car , so we decided to bring MECHANIC , after a long wait , the car worked and we resumed the road to CDS-base . whene we were together as usual we talk about our business , The police entered US... The man we attended while repairing the car . He found the drug and went to the policman

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #37

Title: Carjacking Is Life

Participants: me / @ZaBaLiTo

Story: Today, i was having a problems on my car and i was thinking to buy a new one with a good engine but i didn't have the money because i did a big party and i buy lot of drugs, i found a good car . on my way and the owner of this car is a rich man and have alot of money in the bank, i thinked to steal his, i parked my car near the house and waiting the owner this car to leave his house, then he move to a store to buy something, i start opening the window and the dor of the car then i told my friend "Zabalito" to get it and following me to the base Of Cartel Da Sinaloa to put is there.

• i was lucky because i found (50 million) in the trunk of the car, and with this money i can be the rich man from now.

(SS):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #38
Title: ~[Money Can Protect your life!]~(red)
Participants:@PaBLo @khalil @Raf
Story: ~[Today, I was walking in Las Venturaas. I tested my new car. On my way, I found someone who was being asked what he was doing. I was surprised that he wanted to continue the task of stealing the shop and I could not find a transport to go. I decided to carry it with me to deliver it and help him. On the way a policeman stopped me for possessing 4 star violations. In the subject, I and Khalil agreed that we would bribe him. So we did it and learned it. Money can save your life sometimes.]~(sienna)
[SS]:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #40
Title: theft a bank
Story:One day ,when i was talking with my friend i found than we are so poor and we need money .So we decided to theft a bank . First we call a helper and we got a car then we meant the bank . Second We appointed two assistants to guard and i went to crack. In the end We back to our base and we do a big party to celebrate.
(SSs):https://imgur.com/a/1PpfUCQ

alt text
Roleplay Number: #41
Title: kidnapping a cop
Story:yesterday,when i was doing an exchange with other gang for drugs and arms. The police stormed and They held all the ammunition.And when we escape from the jail i decided to kidnape one menber of the police and i threatened all cops to recovery our drugs. So i called a cop and i told him there is a man want suicide in the Surface of the bank .When he arrived i kidnaped him.And after some minutes one cop come and return to me all the drugs.In the end I stayed celebrated
(SSs):https://imgur.com/a/eMsBYX0

alt text
Roleplay Number: #42
Title: a new way to load
Participants: @Silver @ZaBaLiTo @Casper
Story: It was a usual day, i had no meeting or a job to finish in that day so i desided to hang out with one of my homies "casper" , we were taking about our gang's menagment when i got surprising call from an unknown number,it looks like a number from SF, when i answered the phone i felt that i know the voice, it sounds familiar to me, i thought it was my manager but i knew from the stranger that he is an OC guy and his boss has asked him bring us the load that we've dealed about in our last meeting, i thought that it was going to be a usual mission, but the guy has surprized me with some bad news, he told me that SF>LS road is closed by cops, even LS>LV hightway, so it was dangerous to take the risk and bring the load using a car. our only change was to bring it to BC airport by a plane. that crazy idea wasn't new for the OC guy, he informede that he usually bring alot of loads by that way and He reassured me with his experience, i didn't have time to ask my boss and i had no chance to take the risk with bringing it by cars or trucks so i accepted the deal even if it's gonn cost more money. so i took my car and i went to the location. A bit later, i've heard a sound of a plane, i knew that the stranger guy has came.after landing in the airport with the plane, i've asked my mens to start loading the goods because we had no time to lose. 30 minuts later we finished our job we had only to hide and secure the load untill when we find a way to smuggle it to our base
(SS):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text