Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive

KayLe

alt text
@xDarkMan said in xDarkMan's Apllication for SAP:

~[Activity: #6]~(teal)
~[S]~(teal,teal)an Andreas Pirates Members: @NORI999
~[S]~(teal)an Andreas Pirates Wannabes:/
~[S]~(teal)tory: One Day we were driving around and checking your territory, we found a car parked and without any person, we parked and went to the car. we tried to enter it, My friend finally did it, we took it to our garage and called our mechanic, we changed all things and called our friend @MeDai to buy it from us, I went to where MeDai was and I took the money and I gave him the car
~[S]~(teal)screenshot(s): https://imgur.com/a/nY7VSLw

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
Roleplay Number: #27
Title: stole bank
Participants: Cartel Da Sinaloa & Cripz
Story:One day when I was driving my car, I thought of stealing a bank for financial needs. The weather turned into a storm and I realized that this could be an obstacle to the police.So I decided to take this opportunity but I needed help. So I went to the base of the cripz and asked them, they accepted my help. We took a truck and I mean the bank, and when I arrived, we and my partner took us to do the job,and after the end I invited him to my base to celebrate
SSs:https://imgur.com/a/dLIE9YM

alt text

Roleplay Number: #28

Title: stole a car

Participants: Cartel Da Sinaloa & my friend (bigzazi)

Story:One day, when I searched all my cars, I found that I had three confiscated cars. I decided to steal a good type of car (Sentinel). So I went to look around the country. When I found out I discovered it was closed and could not open it after my simple mistake. So I called my friend the mechanic (bigzazi). After several attempts he managed to open it.In the end, I went back to my base and paid him the money he asked for

SS:https://imgur.com/a/r169glb

alt text

Roleplay Number: #29

Title: gambling

Participants: Cartel Da Sinaloa

Story:One day, when I ask my friend to know that our gangs need money and we can not help them in material conditions. I contacted my friend, so we decided to go and exercise and earn a little money. I started playing at the table and he was playing with me for 1 million and we won 5 million each in us. Finally, thank God we won enough, so we supported our base and we sat own celebrating.

SSs:https://imgur.com/a/NCQ4OML

alt text
Roleplay Number: #30

@Sethesta said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
-Roleplay# 268-
Topic : Robbing The Robberes
Participants : OC|>Seth, 176| @Ironclad , *O| @Shiryu and CDS| @DeveX
Story : The gang known as The Outfit recently had robbed a Bone Country bank and they knew that cop might raid their base so they decided to transfer the money from their base to some where else where money could get more safer. One of Seth friend was going near by Outfit base when he saw a guy loading money in a car, Seth already had told him everything so he took the picture of the car and the person and sent it to "Seth", when Seth saw the picture, Seth quickly called Overdose Crime helper "IronClad" who decided to assist him in this robbery. When the Outfit member made the move to transfer money, Seth waited a while to find an abandoned place, When the car reached Red Country's small mountains, Seth went from a short cut and blocked the way so Outfit member couldn't pass through their. After pulling over The Outfit's member, Seth asked him to get out of the car and open the trunk on which the driver aka the Outfit's member punched Seth and started to run, He even didn't ran 10 meter while he got taken out by IronClad. When Seth and IronClad tried to open the trunk, It was locked by some sort of new technology which only verified person could open. After trying for a while Seth contacted his new friend "DeveX" who was experts in car technology and asked him to reach at the given position. When DeveX reached at the point, Seth told him everything about robbery and the trunk, Seth offered him 10% cut from the money they were about to find out so DeveX accept the deal and in few mins DeveX opened the lock. Seth and DeveX loaded the money in Ironclad's car and then burned "Shiryu aka The Outfit member" and then took the money to Overdose Crime's base where Seth gave everyone their cut and kept the remaining money.

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/ImPROK2

alt text
Roleplay Number: #31
Title: kidnapping a cop
Participants: Cartel Da Sinaloa & ICE police
Participants :@CDS|Devex,@ICE|AntiRug|HQ
Story:I heard on that day that there were many criminals who had been held in jail for a long time and could not escape because the police were permanently besieged the jail. So I decided to kidnap an important police officer (ICE HQ).I called the police and threatened to kill the detainee if they did not let me and my friend to help all the criminals. at the end they accepted and they let us help criminals .
SSs:https://imgur.com/a/10IwHh8

alt text
RolePlay Number: #32
@Jiirak said in CripZ | Media Archive:

alt text

alt text
Last night i was sitting in the CripZ~ base eating pizza with Jakel i got a phone ring from my ld friend medai.
He told me that he sold his old car and he need to buy a new one, thats why he calling me, to prepare a modded car. and here we go, we got a boxville and started driving around Los Santos to steal some engines, then we went back to the base to give t to our mechanics.
around 2 hours the car was ready to go.
i showed it to medai and he bought it for $$500.000

alt text
Participants: @JaKeL | @MeDai | @ElPadrino

screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: #33
Title: Store Robbery
Participants: *O| @Shiryu

Story: When my friend @Shiryu escaped from the prison , he told me that the cops take all of his money and he is in a bad situation . So that brings me a great idea , which is we go to a small store and rob everything they have . so we headed to the closet store . We inspect the place to be sure there is no one in the store . We break through the main entrance and force the cashier to surrender and give us the money . he said he can't open it so i open it by myself . and we took the money and run to the base to share the money
(SS):

https://imgur.com/a/AavZxcz

Personal Information
ingame Nme: Shadow

Nationality: Tunisa

English proficiency:8/10

Roleplay skills: 9/10

What gangs/squads/companies have you been in?: N/A

Questionnaire
Tell us in a paragraph explaining our role: is Money laundering has mastered. Money laundering is usually used in the CDS system using several methods of washing in San Andreas. They are gambling and black salaries. Furthermore, we are known to provide jobs for the elderly, veterans, the poor and homeless, as well as cover some of their illegal jobs, such as drug sales, arms trafficking and theft. That's why CDS likes citizens too.
Previous punishments/bans and reason: N/A

Why would you want to join us? Because it's a good team I love

Any something else to add?: ineed to joint to this gang and this is my dream

alt text
Roleplay Number: #34
Title: alcohol load
Participants: @Jiirak @Doogle
Story: I was chilling around our base with one of my gang's member, when I got a call from a CripZ member, he wanted to inform me that the alcohol load was loaded in a boat, and that we have to move to take it. I've took my car and I went to the port, that's were a found a parked boat with a guy on it, I've made sure at that moment that it's the exact location especially when the game has come out from the captain cabin when I called him . the guy's name was "jiirak", honestly he was a good guy , he helped us to load the boxes in the car, 1 hour later we finished our job, I gave him his money, I took my car and I went back to our base.
(SS):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #35
Title: Bad liar
Participants: @Rover @Lilskies @ZaBaLiTo
Story:
I was in a small meeting with my gang's Accountant/members about managing the gang's money when, but they surprised me when they told me that a guy called "rover" spent a lot of money in one of our parties on gambling and drinks but he didn't pay us, so I've decided that it's time to revenge and to get our money back,i took my gang's manager note to tae the guy's number from it, i called him and i asked him to meet me in a club near our base. I took my car, 2 of my mates with me "zabalito" and "lilskies" and i drove to the destination. 15 min later, i found "rover" there, he was smoking a sigarette in front of the club, i left my car and i went to talk with him , then i asked him to enter to the club where no one will see us, te club was empty, only the barman was there, i asked rover to sit then i started talking with him about the money that he didn't want to pay, and he argued with running out of money that night. while my mens aimed their gang on him, i felt that he knew that it's a serious situation. so he decided to give us our money cash. we took our money and we went back to our base

(SS):

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text