Cartel Da Sinaloa ~ Media Archive

KayLe

alt text

RolePlay Number:#73
Title:drugs smuggling

Participants:@FireSnow
Story:I was waiting to sell my friend the drugs and we were in constant contact and I was preparing the drugs for barter. But Fajata was a police officer. He searched my belongings and checked my identity cards. The identity card was fake and the bag was carrying the precious drugs of high quality. He took me to the court and interrogated me and took me to prison for 8 years.

(SS):

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
RolePlay Number:#74
Title:Transporting our Drugs&Weapons.
Participants:@verdinho
Story:a Shrot story between me and Officer.Verdinho about the drugs ,when i was transporting our Drugs and weapons this cop STOPed me and he start asking with me then he Find some drugs and weapons,he arrested me.

Screens:https://imgur.com/a/Ws78sHB

alt text
RolePlay Number:#75
Title: Stealing arms and selling it
Participants: @SWT
Story:One day my friend SWT called me and he asked me to help him to collect a group of arms. There were many battles between them and among other gangs due to a occupation for their places. I had very little of this arms . So I went to the arms shop and raised the gun on the head of his owner. I killed him and I stole the arms in the shop. This was not enough my friend asked for more , so I kept thinking about the solution to collect the remaining amount. I remembered that the police stations were full of weapons. So I killed one of the policemen and I wearing his clothes and I stole his identity. Then I went to the police station and took the arms in it. After organizing all the quantity I puted it in my car I remained waited for my friend to arrive. I puted arms him in his car.Then we shook hands and each went his way
(SS):https://imgur.com/a/NVw9jnM

alt text
~[RolePlay Number]~(sienna):#76
~[Title]~(sienna): Acquisition of weapons
~[Participants]~(sienna): @KARIM
~[STORY]~(sienna) : Today 18-04-2019 Wednesday, I was at the base of my gang located in Los Santos near the lively groove streetm i didn't find anything to do, then I went to my car and put my legs on it and remained look at people, suddenly I got an idea in my mind it is the acquisition of some weapons from the gang called " Thc Company "
then i called him with phone to make a deal after we spoke with phone i asked him to come to our base "cartel da sinaloa" after my friend arrived at 15:30, we began to identify the plan to avoid everything.in the end he asked me to come to the place called " Tierra Robada" because his base was there after 15 minutes on the way. i found him waiting for me, He greeted me and we entered his base it was cool base then he took me to a secret hiding place because the weapons there. I picked four boxes of large size then i puted them in the truck and headed back to our base.
~[(SS)]~(sienna):https://imgur.com/a/itFmsWq

image url
Roleplay Number: #77
Title: Stealing the beautiful car
Participants: @Jiirak
Story: One day while I was driving around Los Santos, I saw a car I had never seen before in my life. It was from a foreign country. I decided to steal it to enjoy driving. I kept track of this car and when We were out of sight, I ordered the driver to go out.I killed him and got rid of his body. After, I wanted to add some modifications to this car. So I called my friend jiirak , who is a member of the ~[CripZ]~(teal). At the headquarters of this gang they had a large workshop for repairing and making cars. I spoke with him and asked him to add to my car improvements to become nicer .At the end, we shook hands and each went his way.

dd
~[RolePlay Number:#78]~(sienna)
~[Title:]~(sienna)~[What The Cops Doing There?]~(red)
~[Participants:]~(sienna) @CARMEN & @readal @[NSI TEAM]
~[Story:]~(sienna)Today I went to deliver the weapons to our well-known buyers. I went to the first house I was always in. I was surprised that he ordered me to take half of his weapons to another place and give me double the price of the weapons. Of course I agreed and on my way I was suspicious of something strange but I did not know him. When I arrived, I found the police there and I did not have any doubt. I walked in front of them. They called me and said, "Stop now. Get out of the car." They threatened me to give up this job. They did not arrest me because they did not find the evidence that they were condemning me for. In a secret place and this is why It made me a innocent
~[(SS):]~(sienna)https://imgur.com/a/FCD7b73

dd
~[[Small]RolePlay Number:#79]~(sienna)
~[Title:]~(sienna)Fix Your Own Car
~[Participants:]~(sienna)@Gyulavokocs @Ferii
~[Story:]~(sienna)Today I was on my way to Las Venturas and on the way I saw that the light of the car was broken. I went to the nearest car repair shop. The car came in. They repaired my car and I asked for a small price.
~[(SS):]~(sienna)https://imgur.com/a/ncXed3k

alt text
RolePlay Number:#80

alt text
Roleplay Number: Two (2)
Story: It was a morning of Santos. A friend came to our base. We told him that he was ready to pay and we got the money in cash. In the evening we wanted to be ready at the lighthouse. When we arrived and it was evening we got the right path to the lighthouse and when we approached it we saw it and its friends. We went straight ahead and loaded the goods into his vehicle. Then we returned to our base and continued to chat with our black friends.
Participants: @Asgal @SoulFly @Leonidas @hassan @Spark @KayLe and a few CDS members
Screenshot(s):
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number:81

@McJoni said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text

Attenders:Shayb @Razak

Story:Me and a Trainee named as Sohayb was patroling when we saw Razak driving by us. He had a nice sport car. We stopped him just to check everything was alright. He open his trunk when i saw a m4. A stolen m4. There was some m4 missing in Las Venturas police station, none cared about a few m4 who was missing. But i show him the m4 and he said he had papers on this one. But check it and his papers was false. This was one of the stolen m4.

ScreenShot:

![Spoiler Text]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

So i took him to the police station and keept him there for an week to find information about the other missing m4s. 1 week later all m4s was back in the police station, another officer found them in the trash here on the polcie station and we had no proofs against Razak, so we let him go. We know he is a member of CDS(Cartel Da Sinaloa). So we will keep an eye on them and see if we could get anything so we can arrest Razakand whole CDS for stealing m4s and killing 2 cops. 2 good officers, 2 friends and both had a family.

ScreenShot:

Spoiler Text
alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number:82#
@Wassim said in The Pirus ~ Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay Number:(16)
Story:When I and my brother were in our shop where we sell drugs, a member of Tho Company came to sell us a group of drugs. When we came to the end we saw the police coming to us when they started the search and the narcotic drugs when they turned us over.
ScreenShots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

Participants: @Griffin @Spark @Jamal @Wassim @NRG @Razak

alt text

dd
RolePlay Number:#83
Title:The Good Cop
Participants:@Rocoso
Story:Today I was walking around the city and suddenly a policeman came and ordered me to park the car by the side of the road. The car stopped and I went to him. He started asking me questions and I answered him with an end. Then he ordered me to give him the documents. He went to his car and checked the documents. Then he ordered me to open the car doors and started searching.Then he give me a Bribe,So I thanked him And He Go off.
(SS):Press Here If You Want Watsh SS of Story

alt text

~[RolePlay Number]~(sienna):#84

~[Title]~(sienna):buy drug!
~[Participants]~(sienna):@chris

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------[StorY:]~(sienna)
: I discovered today that we have a shortage of drugs and weapons. So I decided to buy drugs
And weapons. I searched for (gun dealer). Unfortunately I can not find anyone. I decided to exchange in another way and in an unusual place (on the beach)....
Next day was a sunny day when I was at the base. I had a little money. I looked for someone who had a high class weapon and drugs. I found a member of CripZ. I called him and told him that I came to see these goods and I liked it then we agreed on a certain price. I needed some cleaning because our nerves were still fresh. I told him that this was very slow and sometimes stopped while moving with him. But I have some drugs from my gang told me that the deal takes arms and asthma drugs and I said: Let me try it first I opened the trunk to take a bag and looked very good experience, and said: I loved her, took him to his car and at the same time took the weapons to my car. He shook hands and told him that I would call him after I arrived at al-Qaeda. I called him and told him I was fine after I arrived and picked up the weapons in the al-Qaeda garage. And this is the end!**
~[~[SS]~]~(sienna):https://imgur.com/a/Cw7Xbhy
-----------------------------------------~[-&&&&&&&]------------------------------
https://i.imgur.com/LDgNBoe.png