• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
RP number: #51
@Judyes said in The Motor Heads - TMH | Media Archive:

alt text
Participants in The RP: CDS MeDai, @Judyes

RP Scenario: While I was reading the newspaper at my office in the TMH base,I made a call with a person who found few problems with his car.I gets my Towtruck and headed to his location.After some minutes,I saw CDS|MeDai|vL wait infront of his Burrito.I asked him few questions about the car.He showed me the engine.While I was searching for any problems there,I found that there was a problem with the ECU system.I picked it up and got it in the trush.After that,I went in the back of the garage and got a new one,then went back to the car and I putted the new ECU on its place.Next,he told me that there is a strange sound with the left door of the car.I checked it and thought that it can't be fixed.After that,we made a test with the car on the street.While I was driving the car,I found that there is a strange sound with the 2rd gear of the car,so I went back to put a new one as fast as possible.After i fixed all there problems,we make a DYNO test.I saw that the features are so great.After all that hard work,I gave the keys back to the founder and said him have a nice day!

ScreenShot(s): https://imgur.com/a/6WqRgMz

alt text

Roleplay Number: #52

Title: "Exchange"

Participants:Cartel Da Sinaloa

Story:I discovered today that we have a shortage of drugs and we have surplus weapons. So I decided to use drugs with weapons. I called my new friend (arms dealer). Unfortunately, police surrounded all the places. I decided to exchange in another way and in an unusual place (on the beach). So, I went to the destination and a few minutes later my friend arrived so we agreed on the price of the goods and exchanged them .In the end I gave him the money and we shaked our hands

(SS):https://imgur.com/a/QQn52kd

alt text

Roleplay Number: #53

Title: "Selling Drugs"

Story:I am very happy today because one of the biggest drug dealers in Los Santos contacted me and wanted to buy drugs. So we agreed on the price of the goods arranged and after arriving at our base after a few minutes with him, the driver limo, I took drugs from my car and put it in his Limousine .In the he paid me the money, we shake our hand and he thanked me for this good quality

(SS):https://imgur.com/a/exGI78t

alt text

Roleplay Number: #54

Title: "Selling Goods (drugs,weapons and documents)"

Story:After the big Jail Break i lost a lot of money to buy drugs,weapons and Pizza. So i decide to sell some drugs and weapons and very important document of a player in Saes.i went to the base and i call a helper.he arrived to the base .So we put the document in my car and the drugs and weapons in his car. In our way a policeman stopped us .My soul narrowed because I thought he was catching and booking the cars and the goods and want to read the secrets in the document,But he told us that this road was closed. So i decide to Transport the goods with helicopter.i went to the aireport and i transport the goods from the cars to the helicopter. In the end i went to the client and i sold to him the goods and he paid me the money

(SS):https://imgur.com/a/n8WoOx9

alt text

Roleplay Number: #55

Title: Buying Goods (drugs,weapons;arms)

Participants: @Velona

Story: I had a friend in a gang Arms Assassins which was the most fortunate gangs because they were based in the port of San Fierro, where they were communicating with foreign countries by sea. They stored a lot of drugs. I called this friend and asked him to help me collect and store weapons at our headquarters. On my way to the headquarters of Arms Assasins I noticed a strange car follow me when I went out to find out. The car ran away. I got on my way. When my friend put the weapons in my bag, I suddenly heard the sound of bullets coming from outside. Of the police cars standing in front of the headquarters trying to catch up on us then understood the secret That mysterious car was an undercover police car. We tried to confront them but to no avail, my friend asked me to follow him as we rode a plane and we ran away from that place

(SS): https://imgur.com/a/KikaiDj

alt text
Roleplay Number: #56
Title: a usual deal
Participants: @Rivals
Story: i had to go to the base, to finish some work that i had to do when i got a can from a strange number, the caller was a gang who asked me to bring him dome drugs with a big quantity, it was the perfect deal for me, because he offred me a lot of money to bring it to him, a bit later, my mans has finished loading the goods in my car, so i took it, and i went to the locations. it was a house in the top of a mountain,the road was hard, but i found a easier way to reach the location. i've stood there for a hour, until the guy cames with his car, he wanted to finish the job in as fast as we can, because some cops were in the area. after loading the loads, i took my money, and i went back to the base with another successful job
(SS):

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

alt text
RP number: #57
@SideSwipe said in TST - The Strike Team | Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay With "CripZ and CDS"
Attenders : @Bernasx , @MeDai
Story : The city of Las Veturas is as bustling as ever. Suddenly the two wanted men asked me to get out.
alt text
And then they want me get in to they car, they ride a long way i dont know exactly where they want to go.
alt text
Seems to have arrived at the place, they began to threaten me and rob my family photo in my pocket. And they want me to transfer money to them or my family will be in distress.
alt text
Once I knew what their plan was, I called for aid and tried to escape with a stunned bomb but .... it seemed like it failed.
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: #58
Title: Stealing wine
Participants: @ALNMS
Story:One day, as usual, at the baze, I was arranging and cleaning the weapons and putting them in their place. When it was finished, there was still a large area that was not yet used. I was always Surprisingly by this. After thinking, I realized that it was a place for bottles of wine. I called to my friend and spoke with him. He agreed to help me to collect this missing item. We went to the wine vending shop. I asked him to stay outside to guard the place and wait for the arrival of any policeman. As I entered the shop I put the gun on the shopkeeper's head, I killed him and took all his bottles of The wine. Then I took and him the body of that man as far as possible and we were twice sure that we did not leave any trace. In the end we went back to the headquarters I thanked him for helping me and gave him some bottles of wine.
(SS): https://imgur.com/a/LTvtbCb

alt text
Roleplay Number: #59
***Title:***Stealing Driver
Participants: @ZaBaLiTo @Mrvarus bombastik
Story: We have become one of the biggest and most gangs selling drugs and weapons this is why we need more and more stores to store them , we decided to steal a store that the driver was carrying . after a long search . We studied all movements of the driver . When the driver arrived , we stole him and threatend him to deliver the doogs to us
SS:
alt text
alt text
alt text