• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

[Roleplay Number]: #43

[Title]: Sell drugs

[Participants]: and @PaBLo and @ZaBaLiTo

Story: I was bundled with my friends in our store where we sell drugs. At the moment a customer came to buy drugs, he offered him the quality of the drugs of high quality and the right price. After losing them he was impressed. He said he wanted more drugs. I told him this because my friends did not trade today. I thank you for hosting and I said to him sorry my friend because he carried out the drugs and returned to us the next time

(SS):

https://imgur.com/a/jCu324G

alt text

~[Roleplay Number]: #44

~[Title]~: Selling drugs

~[Participants]~:@KayLe ,@Jiirak

Story: I was talking with my friend from CDS at our base, suddenly I got a call from a Cripz member, He wanted to buy weapons , i discussed about the price and then he gave me a destination to go his base, I packed my car with weapons and went to the location, When I arrived at the location I saw Jiirak welcomes me. I started with taking out the guns from my car and transported them to Cripz car when I was done he paid me the money and we ended with celebrate.

(SS)

:::

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

:::

alt text
Roleplay Number: #45

Title: ~Exchange~

Participants: @KayLe & @Rondaw

Story: It was a sunny day when I was at the base. I searched for someone who had a high-class weapon. I found a member from UE. I called him and told him I needed the weapons. I needed some cleaning because our nerves were still fresh. I told him that this was very slow and sometimes stopped while moving with it. I told him that I do not have money to pay but I have some medicines from my gang told me that the deal is taking the arms and Asthma drugs and said: Let me try it first opened the trunk for her to pick up a bag and looked very good experience, and said: I loved her, I took him to his car, and at the same time he took the weapons to my car. He shook hands with us and told him that I would contact him after I arrived at the base. I called him and told him that I was fine after I arrived and I picked up the weapons in the base's garage.

(SS): https://imgur.com/a/jOJkvjm

alt text
Roleplay Number: #46

Title: Stealing The Bank

Participants: @KayLe & @MeDai @MrBlouba

Story: we just finished a meeting with the boss, we had to make one because we kinda were in a trouble, we wanted to find a way together, that will let us make money easily, and one of the gang members has suggested to rob a bank, the idea was crazy in the beginning but later we discovered how serious it is, so we made a plane that will let us rob the bank without getting in trouble with cops. after a long time of discussing, we made one. a half hour later, and after motivating my companies, we took our gang's then we went to the bank. We were lucky the bank was empty, only 4 of my homies and the bank workers, so we took the opportunity and we aimed our guns on them. it was too fast, we got the money in 30 minutes, we took 2 bags of money then we left the bank, we went back to our base and there we made a big celebration
(SS):
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: #47

Title: "Money without trouble"

Participants:@Rover @Rivals

Story:these days, drugs price in black market is too expansive, we can't afford trading it, we have not chance to do that only if we find exchangers. well, it was easy to find some because I already have a friend called "rover" he's know with his goods' quality and with his experience, so I called him to offer to exchange drugs with cars, I knew that he will accept because I have some rare cars that he couldn't miss 'em. after discussing with him, he accepted the deal, so i asked him to meet me in my gang base because it's the safest place to make deals. 1 hour later, "rover" has came with a mate, after evaluating the cars, they confirmed the deal and they showed me the load. later, I gave them the cars keys and I went to my boss to show him what I got

(SS)
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #48

Title: "Free Money With Carjacking"

Participants:@ElGrandeMaroki

Story: After 3 days of gambling, I lost all my money. So I was disappointed and desperate by all the practical criminals (stealing banks, stores, herbs ...) so I decided to win free money and I hate gambling because I'm not lucky at these games. So I got my phone and called my friend from our gang (CDS). After 3 minutes he arrived to our base. i told to me about my story and give him the way to make money, which is free. So, we got a car and went to the desired car.In the end after many tries and thank god i got the car and i sell it with 17m and i back to the base to celebrate with my friend

(SS)

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: #49

Title: "Store Robbery"

Participants:Cartel Da Sinaloa

Story:After the big party in Lv x for all the players and all the teams (DE, TT, THC, SAFP ...) we gambled and drank wine and exchanged arms and drugs with money. So i lost a lot of money. On the second day I decided to do a store Robbery,i got my car but I was shocked by the store's intended theft has stopped buy the police. So i decided to do a store robbery buy myself and i invited many criminals to help me .In the end i got the money and i went to the Place of delivery and i back to the base to celebrate

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Roleplay Number: #50

Title: "Bank Rob"

Participants:Cartel Da Sinaloa

Story:The store was stolen but money is not much and I need more. So I'm thinking of the second plan to earn a lot of money. In this case, the criminals contacted me from a bank to theft it. So I got my car and went to the bank and i guarded the entrance with criminals from the police. In the end I went back to the base and checked the amount of money.
I'm really hilarious because I won 20 million on the same day without being jailed by the police.

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text