FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

alt text
~[Case . 18
Case Name:house arrest
Participants @TheBest
Description;]~(black)

Got a anonymous tip about a drug dealer in San Andreas.

So I got there and saw that The-best*s car was outside the house.

alt text
alt text
I saw the best sitting on the floor at the gym. I told him to get up and put his hands up. I could smell the weed smell and I found a bag with cocaine in it. He told me that it wasn't his. After 10 min of talking he admitted that it was his and he was going to sell it.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

~[Case . 19
Participants: Pirus |Speed (@Speed ) [FBI]LaZaR (@lazar )
Case Name:: Pull-over
Description
]~(black)

FBI members used to patrol countries like LS-LV. So we drove the car slowly, we were quiet because a lot of people had problems with one person on the car, so we just wanted to get it and see why driving like crazy, because it is not good for him and for him. People in this country. Also, you will be penalized for doing so, regardless of why, the basic rules must be respected while driving everyone, otherwise the license will be revoked.

We saw someone very far, was on a car. We just caught gas, and as we approached it, it was actually just a traditional pull and we behaved as if we did not even know what to do. Recruiting from the special task force used to talk to Mentet very detailed, to see what the reason, why he was driving very quickly. In fact he had problems with people in the hospital, I've only been baffled, so it was not really understood.
~[SS]~(black)

:::

https://imgur.com/a/LUHNvmf

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

Activity: Agent Albie ( @Albie ) and Agent Winterbottom have been sent out to patrol the streets of San Andreas. Multiple individuals have been pulled over and some of them have been brought into custody for vehicle theft, first degree murder, prison break and fleeing and evading the police eventually. Later on, both agents have been dispatched to the Whitehouse in order to secure the POTUS with various other units.
Date: 17/07/19 (dd/mm/yy)
Screenshots: Click me to view an album of the patrol!

alt text

Activity: Agent Albie ( @Albie ) and Agent Winterbottom have once again been sent out to patrol the streets of San Andreas. While doing regular traffic stops, the agents have received several calls regarding bank and store robberies in several counties. This shift has been action-packed and did not allow any donut breaks except a few minutes to remember our fallen colleagues at HQ.
Date: 21/07/19 (dd/mm/yy)
Screenshots: Click me to view an album of the patrol!

alt text

Activity: FBI HQ received intel about CLO storming Los Santos prison to free their mates and several other prisoners. Organized smuggling of drugs and weapons into prison had to be taken into account as well. Multiple agents like Agent Albie ( @Albie ), Agent Holand, Agent X99 ( @NORI999 ) and Agent Winterbottom along with other forces have been sent out to secure LSP and restore peace once again resulting in hours-long gunfires and fights.
Date: 25/07/19 (dd/mm/yy)
Screenshots: Click me to view an album of the activity!

Case . 20
@JoeX said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RP - 305 :
Participants: @Fed @Dufabo @Cappo @Helena @Reus @PsyNator @Freezom @Panda_
Story:
I was talking to my friends on the mobile I got a call from my Friend Cappo, He called me as he going on a long journey with his pirates on the sea and he don't have Drugs, he called me to come to visit him and give him some stuff, I got ready and called my friends to come to see cappo before he go to his journey, they come and to OverdoseCrime base and got a car, we put the stuff in the car Trunk and went to meet him, we visit him at his club in San Fierro and went to chillout with cars, while We were driving around San Fierro, We forgot about the cops we didn't see them, the Cops pushed us with a big car and we got stopped we forgot about the drugs and stopped
alt text
alt text
alt text
they aimed at us with their weapons, we sit on the ground and they started searching Cappo pocket they didn't find anything execpt some shotgun Bullets and started searching our pockets, they took our Weapons and they went to our car and talked about opening the trunk, I heared them, I Whispred to Carlos to give me the Car Keys and I took it and crouched to the car as to escape with the drugs, Cappo whispered to me drive the car and let them shoot you and I'll get some weapons from my Car trunk, I did what he said and they shooted me, Cappo gave Reus, Fed and Carlos weapons and killed two cops and a cop got injured and got on the ground
alt text
alt text

a one cop left and he was the cops leader I wanted to kidnap him and they wanted to kill him, We didn't want to get in trouble I searched his pockets and found some money and his police ID I took it, It will help us in the next missions
alt text
alt text

alt text
Case No: 21

@Wolf said in Central Intelligence Agency - Media Archive:

alt text
Roleplay number: 53
Participants in The RP: @DBMoodyBlues , thanks for @NORI999
RP Scenario: Today I was patrolling with Agent.X99 around San Andreas we got a call from my Director told us there is a Dangerous criminal called Majima from Gang called AA this man wanted to steal Car our Director wanted to arrest him immediately then we backed to LV Police Department to prepare ourselves after that We took a police car from LV Police Department Garage then we moved to follow the Suspect by using GPS then we followed him when he stopped then we moved immediately to cuffs him and put him inside the police car then we moved back to LV Police Department to jail him but Before I jail him I uncuffs the Suspect then he gave me all his Equipment then I take it and put it inside box then we took him to Jail him after that I called the Director to tell him the Mission was successful done after that I thanked Agent.X99 for helping me.
ScreenShot(s):

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text