FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

alt text
~[**Case **]~(black).13.
~[Case Name:]~(black)A search and arrest operation
~[Participants]~(black): @Rock2
~[Description.]~(black)
While driving there, I could cross a drunk driver - I was out of service so I was in my personal car but as we all know, the FBI officer had to take responsibility even when he was out of service - all I dropped was a $ 40 ticket. And warned him to drive drunk in his car and then the top searched and wag at 12kg of the quality of the treatment and that worried me very much and gave him 25 years of imprisonment ... And this end.
~[Screenshots:]~(black)
https://imgur.com/a/SxlhQce

**Case **. 14
Case Name: Kidnaped
Participants: @Jasper @dubstep14 @Rambo
Description: A long time after the investigation, I still did not get much information about OC's drug exchange but I still continued to investigate without giving up, first I need to eat a meal to get energy. While waiting for food, they suddenly appear OverdoseCrim, they kidnapped me on OC's base, it is unclear what their intentions are but it seems to be a difficult challenge.
Screenshots: alt text

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
P/s : Story is not end yet , will be continue....

alt text
**Case **. 15
Case Name: Precious information
Participants: #ETF ( @AntiRug )
Description : After being kidnapped by the OC gang with my exploits and tips, I managed to escape their pursuit, but unfortunately there is no telling about that escape because it will be a good story. to tell.
The moment I was puzzled I didn't know what to do so I decided to go to Pizza Shop and sit and ponder over it, I suddenly remembered that there was a friend in the police department of Las Venturas immediately walking out and taking the phone calls him.
As a friend he helped me with great enthusiasm, he helped me find a big clue and benefited this time, the story will continue ....

Screenshot : alt text

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text