FBI

FBI - Federal Records and Media Archive

FBI

alt text

Case .4
Case Name: Coup de grace
Participants: FBI, DE, HLS, Secret Service and other squads
Description:

The last few hours on San Andreas have been a nightmare for the people. There has been chaos and anarchy over the newly elected President, who is known for his ties with the local gangs and criminals of San Andreas. After the Desert Eagles saw the outcome of the election and learned what the newly elected President was planning, General Payne of the Desert Eagles decided to organise an event which could change the fate of San Andreas.

General Payne called the local police organisations which included FBI, FOX and SWAT. General Payne had close relations with the Secret Service Director who himself could not accept the newly elected president. With the local squads, DE and SS working together they had one last ally to assemble. Homeland Security were requested to assist with this important mission and they did not hesitate to join.

General.Payne had all the men needed and so the planning begun.

All of the assembled allies arrived at the Desert Eagles Airbase in Bone County.

alt text

The men were thanked for making the right to decision to join forces even though some organisations were not the best of friends. On request from the General, all the men head down to the planning room to start their planning of operation 'Coup de grace'.

alt text

The planning took around 5 hours before all the organisations could come to an agreement. It was agreed that the Secret Service would stand on guard in the White House to allow the police organisations entry through the back of the White House. Desert Eagles, Homeland Security and the rest of the police organisations would come from the car park and attack at dawn, to ensure they would have enough cover and also be able to get the critical shot that they needed.

alt text

The plan went perfectly. Both teams were set up in their positions. None of the Presidents criminal allies were aware of their presence and not aware of what was about to happen. At the precise time planned, the gun shot was heard. A false idol who was once standing tall for a nation whom which he wanted to corrupt was no longer standing but laying flat in a pool of his own blood.

The President was no more. The plan had succeeded. The Secret Service came in from the East and swarmed up the remaining criminals and forced them to surrender. The criminals saw that they were outmatched and had no possibility of escape.

alt text

With the President gone and his criminal organisations taken into custody San Andreas was again a safe haven for the people.

The criminals were later trialled for treason against the people of San Andreas. DE, HLS, SS and the police organisations were present at the trial to witness the jury's verdict.

alt text

All but two of the criminals were found guilty of treason against the state and they were sentenced to 12 years at the San Fierro Correctional Facility.

The allies that assembled together on that day were overwhelmed with joy. They have finally seen the justice that San Andreas deserved. They then decided that a celebration was in order and headed to the local police bar for a good old pint.

alt text

Maybe now, San Andreas can get the President it needs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text
Case . 5
Case Name: Repents
Participants: @Ironclad
Description: On May 28, I was assigned to monitor a suspect, immediately set off, according to the intelligence, he was working as a truck driver north of Las Veturas. I was there and just like the intelligence said, he was really working here. According to the verdict, he has a history of transporting drugs, According to my investigation, he recently paid a salary to be honest and helpful to society. I watched him for a while and decided to ask him to stop and have a talk, beyond expectation he has truly become a good person.
Screenshots: alt text

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
Case . 6
Case Name: Spy on your way.
Participants: @Kristy
Description: On May 29, the next mission was to monitor a suspect with a crime of murder, as planned and demanded by my superior that I had to follow that name so he could take us to the base. But he found out and fought back, but with the shocking grenade that Agent Garcia gave me for this mission, I used it and succeeded more than expected, the killer was stunned and caught, but the mission failed ...
Screenshot : alt text

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
**Case **. 7
Case Name: Way Back Home
Participants: @dubstep14
Description: On May 30, following the mission of destroying drug transport gang, 1/3 of the success still needed more time and force but I was still trying to summarize one by one.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
**Case **. 8
Case Name: Chilling Day
Participants: @Maestro
Description: On 31 May, I took my leave today and asked to investigate the neighborhoods, everything was okay until I came across a suspicious person, I tracked him down and found out he was enjoying his new number of weed purchasable.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text
**Case **. 9
Case Name: My Pal
Participants: @xxkevinxx , @Rambo
Description: Continuing to investigate the case, today I received a message from an intelligence agent that we will appoint a member of Secret Service No. 7 with the nickname Agent.Gru will disguise as a contact name named Kevin . He will take over the trading locations of both parties and I will be sent to catch that name, I would like to use the extra force as every unit is in their mission so only me and Agent.Gru in this case. Everything was fine until he found out that Gru was impersonating and so the plan was broken, he tried to run away but Gru had chased but because of my delay he had to sacrifice his life .

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

I have completed a misson, you can rest in peace Pal. RIP Gru 2/6/2019
alt text

alt text
**Case **. 10
Case Name: Unlucky Robber
Participants: @dubstep14
Description : After two days of rest, I went on to investigate San Andreas's most infamous drug trafficking. I followed a clue that I just investigated that there will be a conflict between the two delivery parties. I waited at the Red Country for 3 hours but still nothing happened that I could believe that I was a fake so I decided to return to the headquarters to report to my superiors but I found a suspect with a rather daring face, I watched him and as I thought right after 5 minutes he walked into the restaurant, Radio reported to the nearest units to respond to the robbery. Fortunately for him, I was almost right next to it, so it was not too difficult for me, the bandit was unlucky he had chosen the wrong place to rob.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
**Case **. 11
Case Name: Lost track
Participants: @dubstep14 @Spicey @Norder @Kristy @Bones
Description : According to intelligence agents told Executives that in SF there was a banning trade between OverdoseCrim and CripZ at 18:00 GMT +1. I and Agent Bones are tasked with monitoring and destroying that transaction "if possible. As originally planned, we will follow their feet to lead the lair, everything is fine. until they started to move, but on the way to follow them, suddenly we somehow lost track .... It could be said that the assigned mission failed miserably.
Screenshot: alt text

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

alt text
**Case **. 12
Case Name: Investigate
Participants: @Castle
Description : After the failure of the previous mission, I was disappointed in myself but Executives still trusted me and they gave me a chance to correct my mistake, this time I need to do it continue to investigate the OC gang and their drugs transport. But the difference this time is not to approach OC or their carriers, but to investigate more information from gangs but those organizations are against drugs.

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text