• 2 weeks later...

alt text

:::

@dubstep14 said in OverdoseCrime - Media Archive:

alt text
RolePlay -339-
Particntipas: @SpeeD1Tn @Mysticuff @Turbo @pothead
Title: A delivery almost went wrong
Story: It all started as a regular day as a member of OverdoseCrime i got up. rolled up a joint smoked it and went to deliver some ''goods'' to people. There was a guy who called us 1 days ago to bring him quite a lot of stuffs including: methamphetamine , ketamine , opium and ofcourse all favourite marijuana. By using the tactics that OverdoseCrime thought me i hid all the drugs under the back seat because they said that cops never look there aslong as you are not suspicious they wont look there so i put everything there and went to Tierra Robada to a small portable house near the bank i got on the bridge i speeded a little and there was a police vehicle behind me, i decided to stop and act natural. After they stopped me i realised its the FBI and i had be carefull. We had a talk for a little bit and then i was asked to leave the vehicle i asked why and their response was that they were searching for illegal contraband, so i cooperated and got out of my vehicle they searched it and they didnt find anything they apologized to me for the unnecessary trouble and let me go once i got in the car i was so happy i used the ''hiding'' tactics that i was thought by OverdoseCrime members and i continued my way to Tierra Robada i got to the small portable house and saw a biker there i parked up next to him and had a talk about the price i said that its gonna be 170$ for methamphetamine, 150$ for ketamine for 250$ and marijuana for 100$ and the shipping was gonna be 50$ so together everything was gonna be 720$ he agreed to it, i took out the drugs from the back seat and he handed me the money and i gave him the box of the ''goods'' he got on his bike and went somewhere and i with the money went to our base to do the next delivery.
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::