Nationality:Turkish
Languages:Turkey and English
Total Server Playtime:More then 700+
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:UE MMC HS FBI TST SAPA MI6
Current/Previous Groups:N/A
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why:One times I banned from multiaccount

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.:CIA its like special agent
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why:Directorate of Operations Because I love do Operations and I have best tactic for this
What is our main role:My role is protect the human life and to stop the criminal activities
What can you bring to the squad:
Loyal,active,I can teach other low rank RP
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:
If I see my teammate going sr I will go help him them I will climb roof and snipe criminal

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify:I'm Mert I'm living in kocaeli I'm playing mta like 3-4 hours in day I'like play computer games
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who:No
Why did you choose C.I.A.: CIA its active,loyal,they have great leader and teamwork

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: WiTTi
Username: witti
Nationality: Algerian
Languages: English, Frensh.arabic
Total Server Playtime:50h
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: N/A
Current/Previous Groups: Current:none
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: none

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: For me CIA is one of the largest secret agency in the world. It represents to me confidentiality, integrity, order and discipline.and its good squad.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Operations. Because there isn't a worlwide crisis where CIA isn't involved,and by that I mean that CIA is the largest secret agency that controls the world not only by outside but from inside other foreign countries. By spying other foreign countries (especially those who are threat to US government) CIA fills the gaps, perfects spying,the result of that is always a step foward to slowing worldwide crisis in better way. My conclusion is that when you or someone else talks about CIA, you have that creepy, shady feeling that some CIA agent is watching you dressed as French onion seller. You hear that your neighbor was shot last night by some dude from France who sells onions, no it was CIA undercover agent doing his job right!
What is our main role: International circumstances after CLO terrorist attacks have led to covert actions becoming a significant instrument of US foreign policy. The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is responsible for their implementation, which has become not only an important actor of US foreign policy, but also a subject of international relations, a very effective means of achieving national interests, a secret action, because of the realization of secret actions and the successful realization of US national interests are in their essence an interventionist mechanism and almost all CIA activities out of that spectrum are illegal. However, their role and significance within the instruments to achieve the goals from the spectrum of American national security have changed to a certain extent. Secret operations are still a significant tool for achieving goals.
What can you bring to the squad: As its a game I can bring you much fun by doing Roleplays, and other CIA involvements in SA. I'm fast at learning. CIA will for me be other experience because of different roleplay situation, as not only CIA is about San Andreas State but for other country too.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: Depends on which type of spying mission it is. For example, if you are spying someone in its house: technology has gone so far and I could easily spy him through his laptop camera, through his Smart TV, mobile telephone etc. We are in 21st century, there is no need for looking him from my car or van like in movies. You can do all that in your office, on your computer. Check his activities in the morning, evening routines and everything else. And if you have enough evidence that the suspect is hiding something, you can easily disguise yourself as French onion seller and lockpick his door.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: No
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: No
Why did you choose C.I.A.: As I mentioned above, it's because of all that shady feelings about CIA, it would be quite fun to roleplay as a CIA agent and it will be totally new experience for me than it was in other squads.

@WiTTi01 Application denied. Copying from others is not what we are looking for.
@Freezom please improve your application.
As for the rest, we have not seen you around us after the applications were sent. Please message in private if still interested, and status of your activity.

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Rock
Username: Anis02
Nationality: algerian.
Languages: Arabick and English.
Total Server Playtime: 159hours.
Current/Previous Groups: N/A
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: N/A

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: For me, C.I.A is a group of experienced people which keeps USA's and San Andreas's citizens safe from criminals and dangerous units. It also gathers intelligence in order to help others infiltrate them.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: If I get into this squad I would like to join intelligence unit because I really like scouting and gathering intel about gangs and organisations.
What is our main role: Your main role is assisting other organisations and squads in gathering intel and smoothing down problems eventually.
What can you bring to the squad: I can bring some of my experience of the game to the squad like my driving and roleplaying skill.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: During a spying mission I would of course keep cool stay disguised. While stalking the target I would use a common used car like Ford if I had to .Keep a safe distance between me and the target and learn on what the target is
up to.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: N/A
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: Andre did
Why did you choose C.I.A.: I chose C.I.A because I like the intelligence gathering type of squads. It also reminds me of MI6 which I miss. I feel like I really want to be in this squad and help it grow efficiently.
1 Reply Last reply 22 days ago
Reply.
Iam rock Ilike CIA..

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: carmen.
Username: adem50.
Nationality: algerian.
Languages: Arabick and English.french
Total Server Playtime: 60hours.
Current/Previous Groups: N/A
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: N/A

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: For me, C.I.A is a group of experienced people which keeps USA's and San Andreas's citizens safe from criminals and dangerous uni gathers intelligence in order to help others infiltrate them.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: If I get into this squad I would like to join intelligence unit because I really like scouting and gathering intel about gangs and organisations.
What is our main role: Your main role is assisting other organisations and squads in gathering intel and smoothing down problems eventually.
What can you bring to the squad: I can bring some of my experience of the game to the squad like my driving and roleplaying skill.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: During a spying mission I would of course keep cool stay disguised. While stalking the target I would use a common used car like Ford if I had to .Keep a safe distance between me and the target and learn on what the target is
up to.

OTHER INFORMATION

Why did you choose C.I.A.: I chose C.I.A because
ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: For me, C.I.A is a group of experienced people which keeps USA's and San Andreas's citizens safe from criminals and dangerous uni gathers intelligence in order to help others infiltrate them.
up to.

OTHER INFORMATION

Why did you choose C.I.A.: I chose C.I.A because I like the intelligence gathering type of squads. It also reminds me of MI6 which I miss. I feel like I really want to be in this squad and help it grow efficiently.

Iama carmen Ilike CIA.ts. It also and ilove player for saes.

@Freezom Your application has been denied we have recieved negative feedback about you, also you did not put efforts in your application. And also poor english skills. I advise you to try achieving your ProCop diploma (membership) and try again

• 2 weeks later...

general information

Name inside the game: |~ vitOo ~ |
Username: tarqf366
Egyptian nationality
Languages: Arabic and English
Total server runtime: 67 hours and I know it was a little time
because I was studying as I had an old account but I forgot my
password and I had to create a new account
Gangs / Teams / Previous Companies: None
Current / previous groups: None
Have you ever been banned ?, If yes, why: No

ROLLEBAY information
For you, what is C.I.A: is a central intelligence agency
abbreviation Central Intelligence Agency and I think it is a good agency
and those who work are doing
well and excellent and perform their work
to the fullest and I think
it is suitable for me as a policeman

What is the unit you want to join in the future and why: NNB - National Narcotics Bureau
because they work very skilled and arrest many
criminals easily and I work hard to join this unit
What is our main role: Combating crimes, arresting criminals, protecting the city and its inhabitants, preventing deaths and helping the people of the city as much as possible
What you can bring to the team: Do not waste the team's reputation and
work hard to make the team one of the best teams
Describe a brief position (a few paragraphs) on how
to behave during a spy mission: Trying to reach a different
intelligent method than the previous method so criminals do not expect this method

other information
What you can bring to the team: Do not waste the team's reputation
and work hard to make the team one of the best teams
Describe a short position (a few paragraphs) about how to behave
during a spy mission: Trying to reach a different intelligent
method than the previous method so criminals do not expect this method

other information

Any other information you want to specify:I love this server
Very much and I've been playing in this server since I was younger with my brother, but I
The creation of many of the following calculations was the number of hours in this server is a few and I
I love the police career too, because it's full of adventures, even though it's a little tired, but I love this fun career.
Anybody I invite you to progress, if yes, from: my brother
Why I chose C.I.A: Because I think I will do a good job in it
and that the policemen in this team are doing their job also and I
will do my best to raise this team

@vitoscalato366 Well, your applications has been ~[denied]~(red) after a dicussion about you. Also the lack of experience in the server such as arresting cops (etc) won't get you nowhere. Added to that we can see in your application in the question of what unit you would like to join and you are mentioning another squad, I think you should take a drcision on where you would like to go, and and read the questions carefully next time and also try get more experience in the server.
Reapply in 2 weeks from today if still intrested
Regards, HQ Team

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Wolf1
Username: aiman13
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages: Arabic , English
Total Server Playtime: 1945 Hours
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies: First Squad i joined is SAPA but i kicked from it when i was noob , Second i join CDC , third is WA
Current/Previous Groups: The Motor Heads
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: yes , because i did a lot of dming in the Past
ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: Central intelligence Agency , it is one of the most intelligence gathering information of the foreign governments and protect San Andreas from Terrorism
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: i would like to be the intelligence , because i like intelligence and intelligence have a lot of things like she Work undercover and They collect classified information

What is our main role: The main role of CIA is to gather information and analyse them and protect San Andreas and from the Terrorism and using new methods To prevent terrorism from penetrating the network
What can you bring to the squad: i will bring to the Squad Activity , event , Roleplays
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: The first thing to do is to search for a person and his family and get information from nearby people or people in the area After that I will watch the person where he goes, where he eats, where he works and where he sleeps and The usual usual possibility is to go and that you make a detailed report and give it to HQs

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: No
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: No one
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Because i want CIA to be Better than Before and to
make CIA one of Best Squad in SAES

GENERAL INFORMATION

In-Game Name: Hope
Username: zaid2015
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages: Arabic-English-French
Total Server Playtime: 2k+
Previous Gangs/Squads/Companies:
B2K: closed
CID: closed
NSA: closed
SAPA: I left it because I failed the pc test 3 times (when it was official)
WA: closed
Current/Previous Groups: IAC-TMH-BES
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: No, I haven't been banned from the server

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: it's a new and fresh squad with a new and unique role that started to grow up with friendly and experienced members
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: I think I will join intelligence unit, Well, because its kinda new for me and a unique role which require a good amount of experiences which is new for me and I want to expand my experience in cop side overall. (why not try new things :p)
What is our main role: CIA main role is about investigating in foreign business and activities in government-criminals-police and collecting information about them or even from an individual person and starts searching in it if there is a threat on the country.
What can you bring to the squad: I will do my best to make this squad great and i will try to make creative Rps if possible and of course activities.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: Well, i will take the equipments needed for the mission and start searching information about the guy and his daily routine and which exact places he goes so I can get their uniform so I can keep an eye on him and collect all the possible information about him.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: yeah, I just joined the cop side and I need some time to remember the basics of being a cop and some other stuff. and don't lose hope :p
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: None
Why did you choose C.I.A.: because CIA's role kinda new and unique beside that CIA got cool members.

Kind Regards
Hope.

@Wolf you are ~[DENIED]~(red). You have been spamming our HQ members and you don't have the greatest reputation in SAES. You were also banned before because of deathmatching and we take it into consideration. I am pretty sure also you are not telling the truth about your age. You can reapply in 3 WEEKS if still interested.

Dear @hope

After some discussions with the whole team, we've decided to ~[ACCEPT]~(lime) your application. Good experience and matured environment. Congratulations and we hope you do best!

Regards,
Deputy Director Nord

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Officer.Funstein
Username: arkantos12
Nationality: Chilean / American.
Languages: English - Spanish - Portugues.
Total Server Playtime: 703 Hours.

:::

FBI: Kicked bad attitude
HRMC: Died
CDC: Kicked, because i fucked a BR
VLA: Died
TST: A bit inactive
SAFP: Left for cripz
CripZ: Kicked for adminjail
CripZ x2: Pm me.

Current/Previous Groups: Current: San Andreas Medics - Cluckin' Bell - Global Trust - Knighthounds Contractors. - Previous: San Andreas Studios - InvestArms Corporation Both kicked, for the same reason, pm me ingame.
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: N/A.

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: Central Intellegence Agency (CIA) Its, a organisation which offers many services as investigation, and its a cool squad for me!
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Public Affairs To represent the CIA in the media and to keep classified information secure.
What is our main role: The Central Intelligence Agency its, a organisation that collects data from the government of San Andreas, also offers ivestigation services in San Andreas.
What can you bring to the squad: My, activity loyalty, ideas RP, events.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: For a spying mission I must, act calmly relaxed as if nothing were happening, I must gather the information I need to take to CIA HQs, and then act.

OTHER INFORMATION

Any other information you wish to specify: No.
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: Yes, @Nord
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Well, because CIA have a unique role, its active have good reputation and I see a good future for CIA, in SAES also I have some friends here.

@Funstein said in C.I.A. - Central Intelligence Agency:

GENERAL INFORMATION

In Game Name: Officer.Funstein
Username: arkantos12
Nationality: Chilean / American.
Languages: English - Spanish - Portugues.
Total Server Playtime: 703 Hours.

FBI: Kicked bad attitude
HRMC: Died
CDC: Kicked, because i fucked a BR
VLA: Died
TST: A bit inactive
SAFP: Left for cripz
CripZ: Kicked for adminjail
CripZ x2: Pm me.

Current/Previous Groups: Current: San Andreas Medics - Cluckin' Bell - Global Trust - Knighthounds Contractors. - Previous: San Andreas Studios - InvestArms Corporation Both kicked, for the same reason, pm me ingame.
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: N/A.

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: Central Intellegence Agency (CIA) Its, a organisation which offers many services as investigation, and its a cool squad for me!
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Public Affairs To represent the CIA in the media and to keep classified information secure.
What is our main role: The Central Intelligence Agency its, a organisation that collects data from the government of San Andreas, also offers ivestigation services in San Andreas.
What can you bring to the squad: My, activity loyalty, ideas RP, events.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: For a spying mission I must, act calmly relaxed as if nothing were happening, I must gather the information I need to take to CIA HQs, and then act.

OTHER INFORMATION

Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: Yes, @Nord
Why did you choose C.I.A.: Well, because CIA have a unique role, its active have good reputation and I see a good future for CIA, in SAES also I have some friends here.

Dear @Funstein

Your overall activity is good. Majority of the agents want you in for having an initiative attitude and having potential. This I must present, that you are ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) in our squad! Congratulations and well done!

Best Regrds,

Deputy Director Nord

^[GENERAL INFORMATION]

In Game Name: Wizax.
Username: wawawa.
Nationality: Tunisian.
Languages: Arabic, English and French.
Total Server Playtime: 2034 Hours.

• San Andreas Police Academy

• MI-6

• San Andreas Federal Police.

Current/Previous Groups:

• San Andreas Police Departement ( ProCop )

• Black Eagles Security

Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: No.

^[ROLEPLAY INFORMATION]

For you, what is C.I.A.: C.I.A is a fresh formed Squad, it got respected and experienced members, good reputation in the server and its has an original role also its growing up fast and i can see a good future for this squad, and i want to help in building this future
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Operations, Because i feel comfortable with it.
What is our main role: C.I.A or Central Intelligence Agency is a territorial support squad resided in the United States of America, it main role is collect pieces of dangerous information and secrets for the grovements, it have a good reputation with the white house and it members, and The goal of the C.I.A is to keep San Andreas peace
What can you bring to the squad: I will bring the squad my respect, my trust, my skills, my courage and my honesty. And, i try to help anyone in need of help.
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission:
First of all i will disguise on a civillian cloths then take some light gear ( Deagle, MP4, Night version, telescope, body Armor ect...) and use a normal vehicle, i will follow the target like nothing is wrong and if he goes off road i will watch him with the telesope

^[OTHER INFORMATION]

Any other information you wish to specify: I've been playing this game since a long time so you can say i am experienced and skilled player, my roleplay skills and radio usage is perfect if I rate it as 1-10, It will be 8.
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: No one.
Why did you choose C.I.A.: As i mentioned, C.I.A is growing up and building it future and i want to build that future with it by helping in everything it need

@Wizax said in C.I.A. - Central Intelligence Agency:

^[GENERAL INFORMATION]

In Game Name: Wizax.
Username: wawawa.
Nationality: Tunisian.
Languages: Arabic, English and French.
Total Server Playtime: 2034 Hours.

• San Andreas Police Academy

• MI-6

• San Andreas Federal Police.

Current/Previous Groups:

• San Andreas Police Departement ( ProCop )

• Black Eagles Security

Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: No.

^[ROLEPLAY INFORMATION]

For you, what is C.I.A.: C.I.A is a fresh formed Squad, it got respected and experienced members, good reputation in the server and its has an original role also its growing up fast and i can see a good future for this squad, and i want to help in building this future
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Operations, Because i feel comfortable with it.
What is our main role: C.I.A or Central Intelligence Agency is a territorial support squad resided in the United States of America, it main role is collect pieces of dangerous information and secrets for the grovements, it have a good reputation with the white house and it members, and The goal of the C.I.A is to keep San Andreas peace
What can you bring to the squad: I will bring the squad my respect, my trust, my skills, my courage and my honesty. And, i try to help anyone in need of help.
First of all i will disguise on a civillian cloths then take some light gear ( Deagle, MP4, Night version, telescope, body Armor ect...) and use a normal vehicle, i will follow the target like nothing is wrong and if he goes off road i will watch him with the telesope

^[OTHER INFORMATION]

Any other information you wish to specify: I've been playing this game since a long time so you can say i am experienced and skilled player, my roleplay skills and radio usage is perfect if I rate it as 1-10, It will be 8.
Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: No one.
Why did you choose C.I.A.: As i mentioned, C.I.A is growing up and building it future and i want to build that future with it by helping in everything it need

Dear @Wizax
Your overall activity is good. Experienced. Matured and a very promising applicant. Your application is excellent. This I must present, that you are ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) in our squad! Congratulations and well done!

Best Regards,

Deputy Director Nord

In Game Name: Toni
Username: izlatko
Nationality: Croatian
Languages: English, Croatian.
Total Server Playtime: 1785
BS| Black Syndicate: They was very active gang and I decide to apply for them. After 1 week gang going inactive and I joined them. So we keep a good activity. I left gang cause I wanted be in one of police organization.
**[**TST] The Strike Team: In squad I was twice. First time when I join TST I met new friends. After some times I left it cause I wanted join SAPA for PC diploma. Last time I joined back cause I did not get PC cause I was very inactive. I left TST cause I was bored of police side and I do not feel good inside squad.So why waste time in squad you do not like.
SAPA| San Andreas Police Academy: The first time I came to SAP, instructors learned how to become an excellent cop. They gave me 4 stars out of which 1 marked 1 week. When I did not have a single star then I left inactive for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I came back and immediately got 4 stars so I left the organization. The second time I wanted a PC degree but I did not succeed, so I went the same way.
[HS]Hell Soldiers: I join them cause I saw that they are inactive so I wanted to help them. But after 1 month HS start dying and I left them.
FOX- When I left Hell Soldiers I decide to join police side so first on mind was FOX. After a lot of patroling with them, they accept me and I was on probation. In squad was very boring and I left them cause I am very interesting for criminal . For the first week I felt very interesting with patroling with new friends but after that FOX life became very boring and I did not know what to do in FOX so I left the squad.
OC- I joined OC to help mrwan with it but at some time I got bored so I left it.

Current/Previous Groups: Previous: Cunning Stunts, Enternia
Have you ever been banned, if yes, why: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/5112/toni-s-ban-appeal-banned-by-saes

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION

For you, what is C.I.A.: CIA for me is agency for collecting intelligence from the Government and the United States. CIA has activities to collect information about strange events and about other governments.
What unit would you like to join in the future, and why: Directorate of Public Affairs. I feel that it would be very good for me and it might come in handy
What is our main role: The Central Intelligence Agency is, as I said above, agency wich collectin information from government.
What can you bring to the squad: First of all to the squad I can bring my skills, my activity. Im really good player and I can easy make friendships on it. Also i play this game for long time and i know how it works.Also I'm mature guy..
Describe a short situation (a few paragraphs), on how you would act during a spying mission: If I am out in public to spy on someone, the best thing I can do is to blend in completely. I need act like nothing happened, with me I need have some weapons with me and telescope just in case. Also need to have car like have others civilians, but not police car.

OTHER INFORMATION

Anyone recommended you to apply, if yes, who: None
Why did you choose C.I.A.: I choose C.I.A cause I like squad and i like players inside. Also i think that members are pretty friendly to others. I saw squad is really good they are RPing a lot and i like that a lot.

Note: Topic is now updated with the newest changes, role information updated, roster is now up to date and application for level 2 has been submitted: https://saesrpg.uk/topic/9162/central-intelligence-agency-level-2-application