Arms Assassins

Canelas

Application Format
Nickname: My nickname is MonkaS.
Language spoken: I speak Swedish and Kurdish
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your English proficiency? (?/10):7
How long have you been playing on SAES: I started some years ago and quit because of real-life reasons. I came back to SAES: RPG 1-2 month ago.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: The greatest organization in San Andreas. The best arms dealers the world shave ever seen!
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Original Gangsters, It died.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None
Name 3 BR rules:
You're not allowed to start a BR without HQ permission.
You're not allowed to Camp at the entrance marker.
A gang is only allowed to do 2 BR max a day.
Name 3 GR rules:
You're not allowed to use grenades.
You're not allowed to spawn kill.
You're not allowed to spawn as a medic to help your gang.
Name 3 Turf rules:
You're not allowed to spawn as a cop or as a medic to assist your gang.
You're not allowed to kill someone with help of using unclimbable roofs.
You're not allowed to spawn at your properties if they are near turf zones.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is basically you act like it is real life.
What is Deathmatching?: Deathmatching is when you damaging or killing someone without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would start off with a screenshot than report the person that dmed me at /reports.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I wouldn't show the cops any harm.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang before you applied?: No.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, I will be talking about myself in this section. My name is Rand and I'm 17 years old. I am studying in IT, which is really fun in my opinion. I currently live in Sweden, Gothenburg. I'm going to train for my driver license. My dad himself has worked as a taxi driver, I am looking forward to getting learned by him.

Application Format
Nickname: Riize.
Languages spoken: Persian, Swedish, English.
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):8.5
How long have you been playing on SAES: Around 1-2 months.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Well I can easily say, Arms Assassins one of the most experinced Arms Dealers in United States of America. They are full of experienced members that are selling one of the best guns in SA.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): Original Gangsters = The gang died.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: None atm.
Name 3 BR rules:
One gang is allowed to do a maximum of 2 BR per day
You can only claim a bank robbery only when a complete team of the robber is present.
You are not allowed to switch gangs to assist another gang in BR cracking.
Name 3 GR rules:
No grenades are allowed at a gang rob.
CLO/DE assistance is not allowed.
You are not allowed to rob alone.
Name 3 Turf rules:
You're not allowed to camp at unclimbable roofs.
You are not allowed to spawn at your properties to reach the turf zone faster.
You are not allowed to spawn as a medic or cop to help your gang during a turf war.
What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is when you do animations and have conversations like in real life, Basically acting like its real life.
What is Deathmatching?: When you damaging or killing someone without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: I would take a SS and then report it in (F1).
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I wouldn't shoot them if they don't attempt to arrest me.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: No.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Well, My name is Nakisa and I'm 17 years old and live in Sweden. I enjoy playing MTA and other games. I'm a pretty chill person I would say, I used to do AMVs/editing videos (in AE) and creating music, like beats and such in FL Studio. I've taken a pause from that right now cause school takes way too much time, but I think i'll get back to it later in life.

@chicken said in Arms Assassins:

Application Format
Nickname: Chicken|<3
Languages spoken: Vietnamese
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): 5/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: 1 year 8 months
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: AA is which organization selling guns, best quality in SAES:RPG and our of your roleplay is just selling guns.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
IS : Reason is RIP
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
Name 3 BR rules:
1 . Never do BR alone
2. Cant spawn as Medic and heal people.
3. Don't Marker Kill
Name 3 GR rules:

1. CLO vs DE can not help you is GR.

2. Dont spawn kill other gangs

3. You are forbidden to use nades
    Name 3 Turf rules:

4. Dont spawn medic or cop to assistance your gang you might can get kick from it.

5. You cant go to unclimbable roofs. It not fairplay

6. Only allowed to spawn gang/hopital for it,
    What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is kind a you are going to be actor of movie and gonna action it like in real life.
    What is Deathmatching?: Death match is kill/attack/dame people without reason even with vehicle.
    Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If him not mean to i will passed but him mean to it i will take SS and report him.
    You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I just keep going dont care about them.
    Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Gal, Zombie,Rubik,Hoodie, Yoko, Willy
    Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): My name is Huy, I am a funny person, I try to make people around have a relaxing and fun time a day of work or study. I just want them to come back to the sever and have a great time with saesrpg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSc7Mv0QHY

Application Format
Nickname: BusterMcBadass
Languages spoken: Portuguese, English and a bit of Spanish (Trying to learn more languages!)
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): I'd say an 8. There are a few unusual words that I might not understand so I'll ask about it or just google it.
How long have you been playing on SAES: So, I started playing here in 2013 and I stayed for about 2 years or so casually playing, and then I stopped and just moved on with my life. I recently came back and decided I would stay around.
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: Arms Assassins are a group of people that have lost their morals looking only for profit selling weapons. They supply weapons to the people of San Andreas and they are known for being the best at it.
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): I participated in GRID, Black Bullets and Tuga Thugs.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them: I've never been banned.
Name 3 BR rules:

1. Camping at the entrance of a bank once a BR has started is not allowed.

2. Assisting your own gang as a Medic/Pizzaboy is not allowed.

3. Members of gangs are not allowed to ruin the bank rob of a rival gang by spawning as police or informing other cops on the server.

Name 3 GR rules:

1. No grenades are allowed at a gang rob, including exploding vehicles.

2. Removing gang cash while your gang is being robbed will result in a gang level down.

3. You are not allowed to rob alone.

Name 3 Turf rules:

1. You are not allowed to camp on unclimbable rooftops/places.

2. Gaining health is only allowed only via respawning, health from a medic that is not in your gang, or eating food.

3. You can only use your gang's spawn or the hospital spawn when a turf war is going on. You are not allowed to spawn as a medic or cop to assist your gang in a turf war.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like real life, with more detailed movements and actions and more realistic conversations.
What is Deathmatching?: Killing or destroying another players property without a reason.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: If it's something small then I won't usually do anything, but if it gets repetitive and messing up the game too much, I will report the person.
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: Well, it depends. If I'm on my way to something I'll probably ignore and move on, but if not I will try to RP.
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: Yes, I hung out with Licano and he suggested that I should apply for Arms Assassins.
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):
I started playing in SAES long ago (around 2013) and stopped about 2 years later. I didn't completely stop playing but I began logging in less and less.
I was a very young kid (13-14 yo) and when I look back to it I feel like I was really immature.
Life goes on and everybody changes, and after so many years I decided I would come back and play in a more mature way.
So far I have been enjoying the game more than ever. I've already met awesome people and I feel more communicative and more accessible. I have been thinking about it and I decided that Arms Assassins is the gang I'm looking for to better myself and learn new stuff.
Also a big shout out to Licano who was an amazing person and got so much out of his way just to help me buy a drift car.

I hope I meet the requirements to join you guys.

Sincerely,
BusterMcBadass

~[Hello and welcome to xClipper's Application for Arms Assasins(AA :P) ( AA FTW )]~(#99004d)

alt text

Application Format
Nickname: hello there ! my nickname ingame is , iBowOP|TF
Languages spoken: i spoke , a little bit italian , english , tagalog
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10): i would'nt say that i am very good at english but i can understand .. speak ... so its like 8/10
How long have you been playing on SAES: i started playing saes 2015 and i stop at the year of 2016... then i study more hard because i know scientist is hard work. then i came back like january/february of 2019. then yea.. i meet a lot of friends..
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay: ( 1st Paragraph ) Arms Assasins in short AA , in the early days ASSASINS was a bit of a push....... they had a fear ... they had a lives and morals.... they learned to lose them..they aren't really sure where the name came about .... he/she knows it wasnt use. some street gangs tagged them as ASSASINS . early on and when they began to sell their cargo onto streets of San Fierro, he guess that some wise guy added the ARMS . ( 2nd Paragraph ) Nicknames stick to people. the more ridiculous the more adhesive they are. for some reason they are now cabbages.. or couves.. who knows where this came from but , like everything else , it stuck like glue.... they now christened the Arms Assassins and . he was now Couves.. ( 3rd Paragraph ) They found a fitting move ito that little cargo/ship . its a bit off the coast and it feels pretty protected . the local force doesn't bother with them. they come and try tp execute a search warrant and suddenly they are in international water . ( 4th Paragraph ) The law cant stop AA , who can ? they had no rivals , no competition . they are family , strong , safe , and together . they work fot the profit that keep them going and they will never stop . this is who they are / this is why they dropped their morals .
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving): ICE 2x - 1st - kicked because i reported a SAFP member to forums and James said 'Delete it' but i said 'I can't' and he didn't believe . thats why ..... , 2nd-I left for some reasons .. i will tell you ingame.
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:---
Name 3 BR rules: When the BR started do not marker kill , when BR finished don't jump from roof to suicide/avoid cops outside/inside the Bank , do not BR alone , must have atleast 1 HQ to start a BR ( i know its only Three ( 3 ) but i put 4 Sorry :) )
Name 3 GR rules: Do not spawn kill , Do not GR Alone , DE / CLO Assistance is not allowed , Nades is not allowed , Applicants / Helpers is not allowed ( i know its only need Three(3) but i put 5 sorry :) )
Name 3 Turf rules: Medic / Pizzaboy is not allowed to help allies , do not start a Turf without permission , Do not climb from unclimbable roofs , you can only spawn as gangspawn or hospital spawn . sorry if its 4 :)
What is Roleplay?: Its like .. actinging like in real life... or experiencing... example : AA need more weapons so they bought from a shop and get chased by some cops .
What is Deathmatching?: Killing / attacking / damaging any player or vehicles without any reasons.
Someone DMs you. What do you do?: just take screenshot ( f12 ) and report them ( /report )
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?: I will let him / ignore him because he is AFK or dont want to arrest me
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?: i know anyone like Hoodie , Rubik , Licano , Terry ( Best seller ) ,nicus , Yoko...
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us): Hi im Jude a.k.a xClipper , i started playing SAES like 2015 ... then i enjoyed playing .. then stop at the year of 2016 . because im little bit bored... then i came back like January 2019 ... i found kind/friendly players... that i can trust them. like Smurf. he always with me anytime in game . and i love my all family !! and im Pinoy. i can speak 3languages.. and im loyal , kind , respectful player and you can trust me. :) .. and yeah.. thats all for my applciation ! thanks !

Thank you for Reading .

Kind Regards ,
Jude A.K.A iBowOP

@Mind-Freak said in Arms Assassins:

@ugli i should wiat ?

If you want to join the gang you need to write an application. Our application format can be found on the first page, if you wish to apply then edit your first post "I'd like to join your gang !" with the right informations :) I'll help for you, here is the application:

Application Format
Nickname:
Languages spoken:
From 0 to 10, how would you rate your english proficiency? (?/10):
How long have you been playing on SAES:
In a quick and short summary, tell us who are Arms Assassins and their roleplay:
Previous clans on the server (include the reasons for leaving):
Previous bans on the server and reasons for them:
Name 3 BR rules:
Name 3 GR rules:
Name 3 Turf rules:
What is Roleplay?:
What is Deathmatching?:
Someone DMs you. What do you do?:
You're passing by one or several cops, who do not attempt to arrest you. What shall you do?:
Do you know anyone from the gang, or have made connections with anyone inside the gang, before you applied?:
Application text (tell us something about yourself or anything you want to try to convince us):

Good luck ;)