Use of Trainers

Kain

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tombaa said in Use of Trainers:

@Omar we considered a ban as well but figured that publicly naming and shaming the people that did it is a better option

implying nobody knew about such things before, people abusing connection, modding gt roofs, etc etc. They are even posting it in their gang topics and you only managed to find it years later. Much shame

Lucky for the other 3 gangs eh, a warning which means fuck all and a fine of virtual currency which they have in shedloads.

I'm sure a lesson will be learned lol

BR rights not even removed, this is something that happens if there's a solo-BR.

What we're agreeing here is a Solo-BR is worse than out & out cheating.

Big oof

it's funny how some people use this topic to settle personal problems they have against a gang as a whole.

anyways, as the leader of B~B i'd like to state that we had no clue what so ever as to if the mentioned player uses a trainer or not and most def. wouldnt have accepted such a situation as i do not tolerate nor accept any kinds of cheaters on the server, let alone my own gang.
We in B~B are as shocked as you are in him and the rest of the names on that list, and also shocked to be the ones punished for a guy breaking a server rule (which deserves a well deserved direct perm ban) not a BR rule as usual with such punishments. after all there is a HUUUGE difference between knowing one of your members is intentionally abusing and between having him abusing in a way you can't figure unless you have your own anticheat system or telepathy skills!

a bad news in a merry time, still we hope it would be a good year for everyone and that such events wouldn't happen again in the future.