NSWC - Naval Special Warfare Command

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most of your topic is copy from ICE. If you compare the LEVELS with our RANKS it looks the same. As same like the other details in your topic. Why you can not make your own unique Topic? You should change that for the future of your SQUAD. Other small think i don't think so that NSWC is a squad, it looks like a part from the army.

Anyhow please try to make a unique topic and stop copying things from ICE topic.
Regards Sam

@Sam if you look better at levels at almost all of the squads is like that , I know verry well you have despite on me and wrote some lies in the ICE logs ( I leaved ICE i not was kicked LIER , and don't say lie at all players ) I do not see people like you never .And please do not write in this topic, just make a bad reputation, go away.

Personal Info
Username: * Beast *
Account name: filipex2002
Nationality: Portuguese.
Languages: Portuguese, English.
You have discord ? : Yes

Tell us about yourself: I'm Filipe. I'm from Portugal. I'm 16 and in my spare time I play MTA.

In-Game Experience

How long you play SAES/RPG: Since 4 years ago.
How long you play MTA: Since the very beginning since i got MTA.
How long you play every day: 4-6 hours.

English skills (1-10): 4
RP skills (1-10) : 7

Do you have Procop Diploma: No
Previous Gang/Squad/Company:
Why did you leave:
Have ever been banned before: No
Reason for ban:

Information :

Your strengths: Shooting, driving
Your Weaknesses: Piloting planes

Explain why we should accept you: No, because i`ve never tried to apply for one before.
Who Recommended you to apply in NSWC: NSWC|Winston|L

Rules:

Did you read the F1 rules : Yes

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in Hospital: No

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? : No

Are you allowed to camp in jail ? : Yes

Explain what is marker arrest: Marker arrest is when you arrest someone who is stuck in a wall.

Explain what is deathmatch : Deathmatching is when a player damages or attacks someone or something else for no reason.

Explain what is parking arrest: Parking arrest is when you park your car on top of someone and then arrest them because they have no way of escaping

Explain N.S.W.C .rules 8: Never arrest any cop no matter what class and how many stars they have, every cop is part of the same team and same job. Breaking this rule will result in a punishment.

Explain N.S.W.C. rules 13: Any player that has 10 or less stars must be bribed and not arrested independently of class.

@Beasty
You have a good skills in MTA and you i see your apply is good and i see you know all server rules and pls only take up you skills in english language - You have been ~[accepted]~(lime) by the squad. Look the roster to find one HQ to test you.
~[Good luck]~ in the game test :) !

@Sam
Dude ,you are a Liar more guys know who are you , for first when i member leave the squad , The name does not delete (or login ), he stay here max 24 hours or if you recoonect the name is not writed .Nice, you showed that you are a bigger liar, and a man who does not respect and do not understand what i say ,, I do not see people like you never .And please do not write in this topic, just make a bad reputation, go away." You not understand this i see , Good day dude and if you want to talk with me go in PM in this Topic you make a bad Reputation. PLEASE GO AWAY.

Shame on you to talk like that! You should go and learn some english before leading a (squad)! Don't tell me i'm a liar you can look what the SS says! Anyhow Good Luck with your new Squad!
PS: Your Topic is mostly copied from wikipedia or from other squads.

@Sam
Good evny ,You are so dumb .For starters I would look at myself and after at your self , Because I do not come to you in the topic and I write to you that you are a liar or dumb , i have some repect You know what is Respect ? Respect is what you do not have for members like me , maked for your squads good works and help to go UP with level 3 and he has given time for a team that does not deserve level 2. Ok dude, you can write what you want in this topic ,I will not attract attention because it is useless to argue with a child.Good day dude.You simple make for you a bad reputation.

special information:

User name:Linux11
Account Name:Kiler13
Nationality:Republic of Moldova
languages:english in romanian
Do you have discord?:yes

Tell them about you:

Experience in the game

How long you play SAES / RPG:one month
How long do you play MTA:one month
How long do you play every day :four clocks

Competencies in English (1-10):5
RP Skills:(1-10):4

You have the Diploma Procop:no

Anterioana Gasca / Team / Company:no
Why did you go:-
You've ever been banned:no
The reason for the bani:-

informi:

Your strengths :arrest in drive
Weak points :shot

Explain why you should accept :you like to play MTA
Who recommended you to apply to NSWC:Winston

rules:

You read the F1 rules:yes
You are allowed to arrest / murder in the Hospital:no
You are allowed to stay in jail ;yes

Explain what is deathmatch:when you arrest without moribos or kill

Explain what is arrested in the parking lot:when you drive by car and then you arrest him

Explain NSWC.rule8:you are not allowed to arrest SWAT.FBI,ICE,FOX Becauze it is not good

Explain NSWC Regimes 13 :a policeman gives him a bribe to a criminal under 10 stars bestr

Personal Info
Username:Linux11
Account name:Kiler13
Nationality:republic of moldova
Languages:english or romainian
You have discord ? :yes

Tell us about yourself:

In-Game Experience

How long you play SAES/RPG:one month
How long you play MTA:one mnth
How long you play every day:four oclocks

English skills (1-10):3
RP skills (1-10) :2

Do you have Procop Diploma:no
Previous Gang/Squad/Company:no
Why did you leave:-
Have ever been banned before:no
Reason for ban:-

Information :

Your strengths:arrest or drive
Your Weaknesses:shoot

Explain why we should accept you:you like to play MTA
Who Recommended you to apply in NSWC:Winston

Rules:

Did you read the F1 rules :yes

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in Hospital:no

Are you allowed to arrest/kill in events? :no

Are you allowed to camp in jail ? :yes

Explain what is marker arrest:when you arrest a killer who is at a floppy disk or hes really crazy

Explain what is deathmatch :when you arrest withount moribos or kill

Explain what is parking arrest:when you drive by car and then you arrest him

Explain N.S.W.C .rules 8:you are not allowed to arrest SWAT,FBI,ICE,FOX because it is not good

Explain N.S.W.C. rules 13:a oliceman gives him a bribe to a criminal under 10 stars best