1.Personal Information
Name: Dovydas

Username: detox

Ingame Name: Jax

Nationality: Litva

Capability to talk english (1-10): 8

2.In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: Since late 2013

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: Z

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes

How many hours a week do you play?: 4-7

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Teamworking, Cracking for strengths & short temper for weaknesses.

3.Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: The fact that I have buddies in this organization made me realize that I should come and help out. Organization has potential and I'd like to help increase it to it's full potential.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: I could bring my skills with a keypad.

4.Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? Acting out a role from real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Thugs, Street gang such as dealing weapons & drugs, murder, extortion & so on. Hit 'em up and hit 'em fast

Who is BloodZ's leader? Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: Ignore it but occasionally F12 & /report.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Same thing as I answered in the above question.

Tell us something about yourself: 17 year old coon who plays games instead of going out.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Personal Information

Name: Muhammed

Username: Leondaz

Ingame Name: Pride

Nationality: Israelian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 9/10

1. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: About 1 month

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: i've been in BBMC (closed)

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: i've discord but no microphone.

How many hours a week do you play?: 15 to 20

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: S: Driving, shooting and roleplaying. W: getting tazed.

1. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I like BloodZ, also i got some friends there and i want to help BloodZ to achieve level 1-5.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: i can bring my loyalty, i'll try to bring up my activity too.

1. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay? while roleplaying, you act like you are in real life, everything you do u have to do it the same in real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The Bloodz are located in the west coast, everyone coming in their hood will be faced with death, they work as a team and never leave a brother behind. They mostly sell drugs.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: i can easily report the guy who dmed me.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: call an staff or admin to deal with him.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Muhammed, i've been playing MTA for 7 years, i have experience on RPG servers.

1. Personal Information
    Name: Patipan

Username: wave21160

Ingame Name: Faraday

Nationality: Thai

Capability to talk english (1-10): 6/10

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: About 2 month

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: No

How many hours a week do you play?: 15 to 18

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths Shooting and driving / Weaknesses Roleplay

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I like BloodZ, i got some friends there and I'm gonna go and help them out to make them more official

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: The most thing i can bring to gang is respect, roleplay, skills and activity.

What is Roleplay? Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Gang RP: Bloodz, located in the west coast, they work as a team and don't leave they brother's behind. They mostly sell different type of drugs, smuggles and robs.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I will report that person.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: call any admin to deal with him.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Patipan. I am an Asian. i've been playing MTA for 6 years. i have experience on MTA,GTA

@wave21160 Thank you for your interest in ~[BloodZ]~(red) ! Your current application goes: ~[Under Review]~(gray,gray) for now. Since you applied for 7 g/s/c's in last month, we think that you're not a loyal and mature person. If you changed, Prove us that we're wrong. Hang out with our fellas and we'll give you our final answer soon!

1. Personal Information
    Name: Filip

Username: trymebitch

Ingame Name: WenDo

Nationality: Macedonian

Capability to talk english (1-10): 7

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: I play SAES over 7 years

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: B~B, T~C, ALT

How many hours a week do you play?: Over 50.

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: My strengths are working as team, being trustful, being loyal. I havent found any weaknesses yet.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: Because there are good members and as i see they have much fun and as i changed from cop to crim side i decide to join in Bloodz

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Yes, I can bring activity, a trustful member and teamworker.

What is Roleplay?: Roleplay is acting like in the real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: The BloodZ RP Role is robbing, drug smuggling and Bankrobbing

Who is BloodZ's leader?: Munchie

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I would warn the player and continue playing and if he does it again i would report him.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: Same as at the last question.

Tell us something about yourself: Hello, I'm Filip Danev, I'm playing SAES since 2011, I started playing with my cousins and we play together till today. My hobbies are working on my bikes and playing video games.

@wave21160 said in BloodZ:

1. Personal Information
    Name: Patipan

Username: wave21160

Ingame Name: Faraday

Nationality: Thai

Capability to talk english (1-10): 6/10

1. In-Game information
    How long do you play on SAESRPG?: About 2 month

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: No

How many hours a week do you play?: 15 to 18

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Strengths Shooting and driving / Weaknesses Roleplay

What made you want to join BloodZ?: I like BloodZ, i got some friends there and I'm gonna go and help them out to make them more official

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: The most thing i can bring to gang is respect, roleplay, skills and activity.

What is Roleplay? Roleplay means doing something you can do in real life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: Gang RP: Bloodz, located in the west coast, they work as a team and don't leave they brother's behind. They mostly sell different type of drugs, smuggles and robs.

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I will report that person.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: call any admin to deal with him.

Tell us something about yourself: My name is Patipan. I am an Asian. i've been playing MTA for 6 years. i have experience on MTA,GTA

@Pato said in BloodZ:

@wave21160 Thank you for your interest in ~[BloodZ]~(red) ! Your current application goes: ~[Under Review]~(gray,gray) for now. Since you applied for 7 g/s/c's in last month, we think that you're not a loyal and mature person. If you changed, Prove us that we're wrong. Hang out with our fellas and we'll give you our final answer soon!

EDIT: Rulebreaked and got kicked.

1. Personal Information

Name: Jeppe

Username: lion1221

Ingame Name: Kilios

Nationality: Denmark

1. In-Game information

How long do you play on SAESRPG?: Since 2014

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: SAFP - Left, because of inactivity. FOX - Left because i needed more players to play with.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Yes i do. HaniSkilz#9999

How many hours a week do you play?: Around 20 hours maybe more.

What are your strengths: Sniper, Driving, Roleplaying, Arresting and Flying.

weaknesses: Driving a boat.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: Because i wanna be with some of the friends i got in Bloodz and i see the future that i would fit really good with ya.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Teamwork, RP and alot of friendship.

What is Roleplay? Roleplay is like, playing in real life. Play as it was your own got damn good life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?:
We are the Bloodz, located in the west coast of Los Santos, we work as a team and never leave a homie behind. We are known as a ruthless gang which participates in different criminal activities such as drug dealing, smuggling, arms dealing, turfing .

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I will report the player, or contact a HQ of the SQUARD / Gang.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: If its inside the gang i can contact our HQ and if its another player i could Report him to the administrators, but first i would take a little talk with him/her.

Tell us something about yourself:

I'm a 18 years old boy from Denmark, i can speak a little French and some English, i go at a Technican school to be a IT Technican.

Personal Information
Name: Doan

Username: hafiy

Ingame Name: TatarDogaN

Nationality: Turkey

In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: Since 2017

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: SAFP - Left, because of inactivity. FOX - Left because i needed more players to play with.

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: Nope

How many hours a week do you play?: Around 20 hours maybe more.

What are your strengths: Sniper, Driving, Roleplaying, Arresting and Flying.

weaknesses: Driving a boat.

Gang and random questions.
What made you want to join BloodZ?: Because i wanna be with some of the friends i got in Bloodz and i see the future that i would fit really good with ya.

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: Teamwork, RP and alot of friendship.

Answer the following as good as you can:
What is Roleplay? Roleplay is like, playing in real life. Play as it was your own got damn good life.

What is our Gang RP and Motto?:
We are the Bloodz, located in the west coast of Los Santos, we work as a team and never leave a homie behind. We are known as a ruthless gang which participates in different criminal activities such as drug dealing, smuggling, arms dealing, turfing .

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: I will report the player, or contact a HQ of the SQUARD / Gang.

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: If its inside the gang i can contact our HQ and if its another player i could Report him to the administrators, but first i would take a little talk with him/her.

Tell us something about yourself:

I'm a 20 years old boy from Turkey, i can speak a little English, i go at a Istanbul University

1. Personal Information
    Name: Aymen Jomaa

Username: AymenjO68

In game Name: AymenjO68

Nationality: Tunisia

Capability to talk English (1-10): 7/10
2. In-Game information
How long do you play on SAESRPG?: around 1 year ago !

What other gangs/squads/companies have you been in, and have you been kicked?: N/A

Do you have Discord and a working microphone?: yes

How many hours a week do you play?: in holidays i spend around 60-70 hour weekly in SAES but in school days i spend around 25-30 hour

What are your strengths and weaknesses?: Im good at driving car/roleplaying and little bit of shooting | Im bad at driving bikes / sometimes FPS problems !
3. Gang and random questions.

What made you want to join BloodZ?: i found it special and im really interested to join it

Can you bring anything specific to our gang?: i can bring your gang with my loyalty, driving|RP skills

4. Answer the following as good as you can:

What is Roleplay?: the roleplay is acting in saes with other players like the real life !

What is our Gang RP and Motto?: the Bloodz, located in the west coast of Los Santos, this gang work as a team and never leave a homie behind. BloodZ are known as a ruthless gang which participates in different criminal activities such as drug dealing, smuggling, arms dealing, turfing With the motto <<Hit 'em hard and hit' em fast>>

Who is BloodZ's leader?: BloodZ>Makaveli

What do you do if you get deathmatched?: try to get SS to who shooting me and report him !

What do you do if you see someone else breaking a rule?: tell the admin

Tell us something about yourself: my name is Aymen Jomaa Im 17 years old i like gaming and specially SAES Im loyal to my friends and helpful to other player as i can , i like criminal activities and trucking, i hate police job, i have 270+ hours playing in this server i respect all players and admins
^_^

@Bas said in Rebels MC Media Archive:

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

As Rebels and Bloodz found themselves fighting against the same enemies the only logical step is to combine forces and start an alliance. From this day on, Rebels will help Bloodz agains the crapz and Bloodz will help the 18 family against the "Huntley" club.

We shook hands and drank a cold one.

:::

alt text
alt text

:::