Fuel problem : What if the Towtruck goes out of fuel?

Velo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1uSFcPAvnY&feature=youtu.be

That's it, I don't even want to think of the awful moment when my Towtruck goes out of fuel.I believe there should be another way of this, like a button in the savedisk to fuel up your car, or any other way that'd make our V8 Engines happy.What do you guys think?

@Tut-Greco said in Fuel problem : What if the Towtruck goes out of fuel?:

Portable fuel cans purchased and refilled from gas stations, if not call a friend as mech?

I've thought about fuel cans system aswell, that'd be nice to have them actually.But as I said, calling a friend as mech is not really a solution.
If I can call my friend to spawn as a mechanic and come to my position, why can't I just click on a button added to the savedisk and fuel my car up?

You should refuel your car before it runs out of fuel. Simple as that. When it occasionaly happens that you don't have any fuel left, use your towtruck or call a mechanic. Don't implement that button, because people are not going to use fuel stations anymore and fuel truckers will lose there job!!

@Ramby said in Fuel problem : What if the Towtruck goes out of fuel?:

You should refuel your car before it runs out of fuel. Simple as that. When it occasionaly happens that you don't have any fuel left, use your towtruck or call a mechanic. Don't implement that button, because people are not going to use fuel stations anymore and fuel truckers will lose there job!!

Then what if the repair car button gets removed and someone comes up saying you should repair your cars before they start burning, uh? If the fuel up button is set more expensive then the gas station, people'd use the stations like they use the Pay&Spray, putting effort to refill before it goes zero. And your "call a mechanic" solution definitely ends the usage of gas stations but you don't talk about it.

As we are a talking about refueling and not repairing. I named the mechanic as a last resort. Furtermore, I am sticking to my opinion as I said before. You could have your own opinion, but I think it is just perfect as it is. It keeps the refuelling part realistic.

Well, I don't really see this as a terrible issue that can't be resolved in any other way. Even when you do forget about your fuel gauge and just ignore going to the stations, and then all of a sudden realize that your vehicle is empty, you can always spawn it and simply call a mechanic, either a friend, or just a spawned mechanic (Specially now that ALT's a group)

In my opinion it would be reasonable to leave the things the way they are, as potentially it might even encourage some roleplays which are a rare occurrence on this server at this point.