Buyable RPG

Ikzelf

For more context:

No, this ain't a joke. Why wouldn't you be able to get a RPG? This won't allow every arms dealer to sell it with /sell. But being able to get it somehow (Black market dealer shop?). Gangs could spend there money on it to get an advantage in turf or general war. Just imagine being shot at with an RPG in turf (That means a gang wasted 10m just to hit you with a rocket lmao).

@Filex said in Buyable RPG:

Yeah make hydraw buyable in C icon too (jk) i suggest this suggestion if its high price anyway

Oke, but Hydra is different then 1 RPG rocket

@Laser said in Buyable RPG:

+buyable minigun and katana pls

Katana, definitly why not. You don't really want a minigun with a few bullets tho so its kinda out of the scope.

@Ted said in Buyable RPG:

You're making no sense with the recent suggestions.

Nah, they make sense

Obviously it's a no from me. Simon Cowell helped me with this answer. No need for this, this will give chance to fucking rich players to DM more. The Deathmatching is already a huge problem around the server's community, this will just hype this trouble. Also, we cops would use it to clear the SR's roof for sure.

@Riley said in Buyable RPG:

Obviously it's a no from me. Simon Cowell helped me with this answer. No need for this, this will give chance to fucking rich players to DM more. The Deathmatching is already a huge problem around the server's community, this will just hype this trouble. Also, we cops would use it to clear the SR's roof for sure.

Wont work due to protection script. Also rules still apply.

Ok, now that's retarded as fuck. no offense but already the new retarded donator spawn that got access to RPGs got like half of them using it to DM and kill cops while chasing other criminals at LV x and i got in that situation more than 5 times and reported all of them. Now you wanna make it for everyone with a condition of 10mil ? 10mil is easy as fck to gain, 75% got 9m+ already.
Even we as DE and CLO dont have it, wtf is that shit !

@Marko said in Buyable RPG:

Ok, now that's retarded as fuck. no offense but already the new retarded donator spawn that got access to RPGs got like half of them using it to DM and kill cops while chasing other criminals at LV x and i got in that situation more than 5 times and reported all of them. Now you wanna make it for everyone with a condition of 10mil ? 10mil is easy as fck to gain, 75% got 9m+ already.

The difference here it will be like a cs to escape cops

@Marko said in Buyable RPG:

Is it 10m for one round of RPG? :)

Fun addition definitely, but will cause some unfair play against cops since RPG is long-distance "grenades", can blow up a car from long away. During happy hour and bones free RPG giveaways, cops defintely a hard time catching bad guys with RPG's getting fired at us, also increases avoid risk.

Perhaps add it to /sell in dimensions, where you can use it in events?

@Sam_ said in Buyable RPG:

Fun addition definitely, but will cause some unfair play against cops since RPG is long-distance "grenades", can blow up a car from long away. During happy hour and bones free RPG giveaways, cops defintely a hard time catching bad guys with RPG's getting fired at us, also increases avoid risk.

Perhaps add it to /sell in dimensions, where you can use it in events?

Great addition 10/10. Indeed RPG is longer range. Just remember that the changes of a crim having more then 1 rocket will be very slim.

@Blade said in Buyable RPG:

uhmmmm. nah.

Not great addition 1/10

I seriously smell asslicking all around the place. Supportting ideas, that are made from SAES members, won't make them give you a +1, it seriously won't get you anywhere.

-1 for the idea. Now, I guess a person with a positive amount of braincells would understand why this idea won't fit in any way in the Server, yet I will still explain why this idea is dumb.

As Marko stated, even CLO and DE don't have access to the RPG, yet you will give some random players, that will definitly abuse it the opportunity to have it. There is a HUGE difference between grenade and an actual RPG 'bullet', I guess it is useless to explain what is it.

@Cappo said in Buyable RPG:

I seriously smell asslicking all around the place. Supportting ideas, that are made from SAES members, won't make them give you a +1, it seriously won't get you anywhere.

Oke, good story m8 keep it up.

-1 for the idea. Now, I guess a person with a positive amount of braincells would understand why this idea won't fit in any way in the Server, yet I will still explain why this idea is dumb.

Nice going calling me mentally retarded. If you had some braincells yourself you would understand other peoples view on these kind of subjects.

As Marko stated, even CLO and DE don't have access to the RPG, yet you will give some random players, that will definitly abuse it the opportunity to have it. There is a HUGE difference between grenade and an actual RPG 'bullet', I guess it is useless to explain what is it.

Knowing DE and CLO, I wouldn't trusted them by getting to spawn with more then 10 RPG's for FREE. (CLO jefe used to spawn with RPG)

The biggest different is that this does not allow every random criminal getting unlimited access to RPG.

• 4 weeks later...