Kart Club

Jim

alt text

-=(#cc0000)It's a group, you don't need to leave your g/s/c=-

alt text

Date of creation: 18-05-2018
Tags: [KC]Name, Probation [KC*]Name.
Base location: Paint n' Spray, Northern San Fierro.
Vehicles: GoKarts
Member count: 12
Motto: "If you ain't on the gass, we'll be kicking your ass!"
Colour code: ~[#6B8B66]~(#608f61)
Vehicle Colour code: ~[#006400]~(green,green)
-=(#6c96d4)Discord link =-

alt text
The Club is not only involved in just racing they also have a solid team taking care of events, the setup and built of races and shows for the community to attend and participate in to. We have our own mechanics who take care of the repair, recovery and modifications of our vehicles and we are also in business as of in selling refurbished gokarts.

Media Archive

@Jim said in Kart Club - Media Archive:

All Kart Club related items can be shared here.

alt text

[Kart Club topic]: Click Here!

Regarding to events, roleplays & races, please stick to the following formats;

alt text

Leader
@Jim (oximan42)

Vice Leader
@Louis (knobhead)

Head Quarters Team
@Reggi* (xr3gg1x)
@Sw3dy (Knele)

Professional
@Sw3dy (Knele)

Racer
@Filex (medtheman)
@Markus (kalevipoeg)
@savino (doris)
@Draven (stairox)
@M7mod
@MrSolrac (mrsolrac1)
@KARIM (chinwibenlaid)
@IndoGrasa (styxon)

Probationary

Honorary
@Gubby (gubby20)

VIP
@ESO

alt text

• Donation karts placed at the club base may only have usernames from KC members locked on it

• Always pull over for the police

• Use KC tags whenever you're making use of a kart

• Don't curse

• Don't cheat in races

• Remain humble in defeat and victory

• Obviously we can not write everything down, common sense is required.

alt text

If you're interested in becoming part of the club you're required to apply. Asking to join will not work or benefit your chance of joining in the future. Asking to members to review/answer your application will have bad influence on your result.

It does not matter if you do not own a kart, we ensure that every member will have access to one.

FORMAT

**Name:** <answer>
**Username:** <answer>
**Nationality:** <answer>
**English proficiency:** <answer>

**Playtime on the server:** <answer>
**Server Groups:** <answer>
**Current organization (g/s/c):** <answer>
**Do you own a kart?** <answer>
**Explain our role in 50 words:** <answer>
**Why do you want to join us?** <answer>
**Why should we accept you?** <answer>

alt text

Name: Reggi
Username: xr3gg1x
Nationality: USA
English proficiency: 10/10
Playtime on the server: 1904 Hours
Server Groups: TMH vL, SAFD Battalion Chief, IAC MerryWeather, MCC CEU, VT HQ, SAP, UC L.
Current organization (g/s/c): The Company
Do you own a kart? No, but could potentially get my own.
Why do you want to join us? Because it seems like a fun group. I love racing on the server and being that I'm vL in TMH and I lead the racing division it would fit perfect to try something new like this. I don't have much experience with carts on the server but I'm an awesome racer and I learn styles and technique fast. I also love the Mech aspect on the server and down with meeting new people. A lot of people in your roster I noticed I haven't had much time to get to know so im all about collaborating and creating some sick roleplays for KC.
Why should we accept you? Because I'm a fun and mature player in SAES. I've been playing for just about a year and I have a ton of experience. I love to race and I really enjoy a good roleplay. I got great team building skills and I could help out a ton.

@reggi said in Kart Club:

Name: Reggi
Username: xr3gg1x
Nationality: USA
English proficiency: 10/10
Playtime on the server: 1904 Hours
Server Groups: TMH vL, SAFD Battalion Chief, IAC MerryWeather, MCC CEU, VT HQ, SAP, UC L.
Do you own a kart? No, but could potentially get my own.
Why do you want to join us? Because it seems like a fun group. I love racing on the server and being that I'm vL in TMH and I lead the racing division it would fit perfect to try something new like this. I don't have much experience with carts on the server but I'm an awesome racer and I learn styles and technique fast. I also love the Mech aspect on the server and down with meeting new people. A lot of people in your roster I noticed I haven't had much time to get to know so im all about collaborating and creating some sick roleplays for KC.
Why should we accept you? Because I'm a fun and mature player in SAES. I've been playing for just about a year and I have a ton of experience. I love to race and I really enjoy a good roleplay. I got great team building skills and I could help out a ton.

-=(lime)Accepted=-, Welcome!

Name:
Username:
English proficiency:

Playtime on the server: 700h or so.
Server Groups: TMH sHQ and IAC.
Current organization (g/s/c): Underground Empire aka UE.
Do you own a kart?: No, I don't.
Why do you want to join us?: Because I love racing and since I am the vL of the Racing Division in TMH, I think I would fit well. I also love racing with karts. It's super dope. And I think I could create a lot of roleplays around karts and KC. It would be very sick.
Why should we accept you?: Because I am mature, I have changed a lot. I also have a lot of experience in SAES and I am very close to racing and roleplaying. Roleplaying is one of my best sides. I also love to make jokes and be in a good mood with others.

@blazzey said in Kart Club:

Name:
Username:
English proficiency:

Playtime on the server: 700h or so.
Server Groups: TMH sHQ and IAC.
Current organization (g/s/c): Underground Empire aka UE.
Why do you want to join us?: Because I love racing and since I am the vL of the Racing Division in TMH, I think I would fit well. I also love racing with karts. It's super dope. And I think I could create a lot of roleplays around karts and KC. It would be very sick.
Why should we accept you?: Because I am mature, I have changed a lot. I also have a lot of experience in SAES and I am very close to racing and roleplaying. Roleplaying is one of my best sides. I also love to make jokes and be in a good mood with others.

-=(lime)Accepted!!=- -=(black)Welcome to the club!=-

Name: Rocker
Username: rocker6244
Nationality: Pakistani
English proficiency: 9-10
Playtime on the server: 801 hours.
Server Groups: TMH,BES,IAC& MCC.
Current organization (g/s/c): TST.
Do you own a kart? No.
Why do you want to join us? I want to join because i want to help this group grow and This is a unique group. It refreshes my memory when there was kart races.
Why should we accept you? You should Accept me because i'm a old player in this server and I got alot experience which can help to group grow.

@rocker said in Kart Club:

Name: Rocker
Username: rocker6244
Nationality: Pakistani
English proficiency: 9-10
Playtime on the server: 801 hours.
Server Groups: TMH,BES,IAC& MCC.
Current organization (g/s/c): TST.
Do you own a kart? No.
Why do you want to join us? I want to join because i want to help this group grow and This is a unique group. It refreshes my memory when there was kart races.
Why should we accept you? You should Accept me because i'm a old player in this server and I got alot experience which can help to group grow.

-=(red)Denied,=- -=(black)Feel free to apply after 2 weeks=-

Name: Filex
Username: medtheman
Nationality: Tunisian
English proficiency: i can say 8/10
Playtime on the server: 700h
Server Groups: IAC, UC
Current organization (g/s/c): N/A
Do you own a kart? No
Why do you want to join us? Well i see that this group's idea is really original and new Indeed I'd like to be a part of such interresting thing, especially that its based on racing concept which i personally admire And finally i want to change the boring daily routine by trying out something new in SAES.
Why should we accept you? I dont talk much about myself maybe i can say that I'm new if i get compared to other old SAES players but i have a quality, i can learn fast as a result i gained much experience in a small time Also I have some RP skills that can make me active in the media archive when its needed. In addition maturity will be present in a funny way that i always keep with my attitude and the way i approach to the community

@filex said in Kart Club:

Do you own a kart? No
Why do you want to join us? Well i see that this group's idea is really original and new Indeed I'd like to be a part of such interresting thing, especially that its based on racing concept which i personally admire And finally i want to change the boring daily routine by trying out something new in SAES.
Why should we accept you? I dont talk much about myself maybe i can say that I'm new if i get compared to other old SAES players but i have a quality, i can learn fast as a result i gained much experience in a small time Also I have some RP skills that can make me active in the media archive when its needed. In addition maturity will be present in a funny way that i always keep with my attitude and the way i approach to the community

-=(orange)Pending=-, Show more activity in-game.

@jim said in Kart Club:

@filex said in Kart Club:

Do you own a kart? No

-=(lime)Accepted=-, Welcome!

• 1 year later...

Name: Draven
Username: stairox
English proficiency: 8/10
Playtime on the server: 1200h.
Server Groups: CS.
Current organization (g/s/c): Organization Zero.
Why do you want to join us?: Cars, racing and everything related to these were always my first hobby and interests. It's something I love and enjoy doing. Also I have been playing saes for 4 years and I thougt it's time to get into groups and change my daily routine in SAES and enjoy it with new people. Finally, I like the idea and I really want to support it with all my potential.
Why should we accept you?: Well I don't want to say that I'm mature and things like that but I can only ensure to you decent activity, attitude and motivation.

Name: Zlatan
Username: Doris
English proficiency: 8.5/10

Playtime on the server: 418h+
Server Groups: N/A
Current organization (g/s/c): The Company ''ThC''
Do you own a kart? no
Why do you want to join us? Well, I think this club is so original and will have a great future and I love racing so much also I love karts , racing with karts and hosting kart events and role plays will be cool and entertaining too
Why should we accept you? Well, I'm a mature player I have a good experience too in SAES I'm used to host events and making RP's also I'm sociable person who always want to help when I can and make good relationships with others.

Name: Knele
Username: sw3dy
Nationality: Serbian.
English proficiency: I would rate it 8/10.

Playtime on the server: 1666 hours.
Server Groups: SAI , Cuban Cars.
Current organization (g/s/c): Fox Operations X
Do you own a kart? No.
Why do you want to join us? Well i spend a lot of time playing here on saes, and since i'm in only 2 groups, i would like to be a part of this one too.
Why should we accept you? I have no clue why should you accept me. It's your decision.

Name: Biggie
Username: Styxon
Nationality: Serbian
English proficiency: 9/10

Playtime on the server: 350h+
Server Groups: CS
Do you own a kart? Sadly, no.
Why do you want to join us? This club is something new and fresh that i was looking for, i really enjoy racing, playing events especcialy kart ones.
Why should we accept you? I am active, loyal, reasonable, funny, motivated person who always like to try new things and this group would fit me very well.

Name: Fedrick
Username: frozenpolar
Nationality: Malaysian
English proficiency: I'm weak in English but I can try again to improve my English language [7.5/10]
Playtime on the server: 500+ hours
Server Groups: 8th Street
Current organization (g/s/c): Vndolas Da El Carona
Do you own a kart?: N/A
Why do you want to join us?: because I want to add a little bit of my knowledge to this organization and do a lot of experiments
Why should we accept you?: Well I am active on this server so this organization needs people like me because I will do more experiments for this organization and do it better

Name: Hassan
Username: Hassan
Nationality: egyption
English proficiency: its like 8/10

Playtime on the server: 701
Server Groups: Cluck
Current organization (g/s/c): Soon
Do you own a kart? N/A
Why do you want to join us? Hmm, bec its a good group and have a nice and pro members and i like play with team in this group and its not like only players they are a brothers on this group and i love it i applied before in KC but i got deny i forget the nreasons but now i back and applied again now bec i rlly wanna join it and i love KC role its very nice.
Why should we accept you? bec i am active player and good player and i rlly wanna it the proof( i applied before but i got deny and now i am applied again) and i will give this ggroup all my skills like in RP and i am respected player and i hope to egt acc in this time

@IndoGrasa said in Kart Club:

Name: Biggie
Username: Styxon
Nationality: Serbian

After some discussions with the members, we decided to ~[accept]~(lime) you. Great job and welcome to the club!

@Fedrick said in Kart Club:

Name: Fedrick
Username: frozenpolar
Nationality: Malaysian
English proficiency: I'm weak in English but I can try again to improve my English language [7.5/g

~[Pending]~(orange). We dont really think that you have interest in joining our club. Show some effort ingame, hang with out members and do activities with them.

Name: FoxZilla
Username: mertt
Nationality: Turkish
English proficiency: I can rait 7/10

Playtime on the server: 1040 Hours
Do you own a kart? No, i dont have kart
Why do you want to join us? I like driving Kart And i saw some KC members around when they were doing activities. And I liked it. I wanna be part of such as activities.
Why should we accept you? I am active member and i am loyal. Also, i can help for get spawn.

Name: Hammer , Spectre
Username: skyteo
Nationality: Egyptian

Playtime on the server: 1250
Server Groups: Cluckn' Bell
Current organization (g/s/c): OverdoseCrime
Do you own a kart:? Nope
Why do you want to join us:? as i saw a lot of active members and loyal members , respectful as i'm race , stunt player since 4 years was playing race servers and more gamemodes as i have a big experience i can help with it
Why should we accept you:? as i said up and because i'm helpful as i'm active and to help the group with everything i can , i'm loyal , respectful , i can help in the activities and more

Name: Rippsey
Username: razorblade
Nationality: Latvian
English proficiency: 8/10

Playtime on the server: 397
Do you own a kart: Nop
Why do you want to join us: I like the thing , that you guys are racers , and that the main thing is karts. I have played in racing servers for long time and i like to race. Plus , it seems fun to race around with karts. It would be more funnier to play if i get in.
Why should we accept you: You should accept me becasue i am loyal and i try to be ingame as much as i can and i know how to drive/race. i would be good member for this group.

@Rippsey Use the correct format, please.

**Name:** <answer>
**Username:** <answer>
**Nationality:** <answer>
**English proficiency:** <answer>

**Playtime on the server:** <answer>
**Server Groups:** <answer>
**Current organization (g/s/c):** <answer>
**Do you own a kart?** <answer>
**Explain our role in 50 words:** <answer>
**Why do you want to join us?** <answer>
**Why should we accept you?** <answer>

Name: <Rippsey>
Username: <razorblade>
Nationality: <Latvian>
English proficiency: <8/10>

Playtime on the server: <397>
Server Groups: <N/A>
Current organization (g/s/c): <The Company>
Do you own a kart? <Nope>
Explain our role in 50 words: <The main role is not only racing. KC is making game more enjoyable and they are doing little bussines too by selling karts and working as mechanics for themselves. >
Why do you want to join us? <I like the thing , that you guys are racers , and that the main thing is karts. I have played in racing servers for long time and i like to race. Plus , it seems fun to race around with karts. It would be more funnier to play if i get in.>
Why should we accept you? <You should accept me becasue i am loyal and i try to be ingame as much as i can and i know how to drive/race. i would be good member for this group.>

Name: <Gonzxlo>

Username: <gxnzo12>

Nationality: <Argentino>

English proficiency: <8/10>

Playtime on the server: <1 year>

Server Groups: <N/A>

Current organization (g/s/c): <N/A>

Do you own a kart? <No but i can buy one>

Explain our role in 50 words: <The role of the Kart Club is to participate in races, create routes, run and organize races, organize events, with a team in charge of making events and shows more fun for server playes. There are also mechanics who repair, modify and improve the GoKarts to be able to sell them to the players. The main role of Kar Club is to have fun with races>

Why do you want to join us? <I want to join your because i am very interested in GoKart racing, and i love racing>

Why should we accept you? <I think they should accept me because I am quite active, supportive, enthusiastic and loyal. I could also contribute a lot in events of any kind>