PC Tester Recruitment - August 2024

DROT

MrAZwxe.png

PC Tester Recruitment - August 2024

Experienced policemen may apply for position of Pro Cops Tester, they will be tasked with testing and eventually inviting officers whose applications were approved and who have passed the PC entry test. This is a role which comes with great responsibility as those appointed as new testers will essentially have the last say in who joins the PC group, monitored solely by SAPD HQ.

If you're interested in becoming a PC tester and believe that you posses significant experience in both daily police tasks and PC procedures but are also active, communicative and speak understandable English; you may attempt to obtain this role.

Name:
Username:

Squad:
Policing Groups:
Pro Cop Since (date):
Link to Pro Cop Sign-in Post:
Previous Experience:

Why would you make a good tester?:

Post your application in a comment below.

Edited by DROT
  • Like 4

• DROT pinned this topic

Name: Winter
Username: ilyass99
Nationality: Moroccan

Squad: SWAT
Policing Groups: Homeland Security, Desert Eagles, ProCop
Pro Cop Since (date): 29/01/2024

Previous Experience: I have experience as a SAC tester in the SWAT course.

Why would you make a good tester?:  I consider myself an experienced player on the cops' side, and since I test SAC members or SWAT Wannabes in the SWAT course, I believe I'm qualified to teach RP and evaluate PC applicants and I am fully active player on SAES.

Edited by Winter_Soldier
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 1

Name: Infinity
Username: kelvinpr182
Nationality: Puerto Rican

Squad: SAPA
Policing Groups: SAI & PC
Pro Cop Since (date): 12-20-2013 (1st) & 11-10-2023 (2nd)

Previous Experience: I was SWAT LT and I was tasked with providing tests for individuals wanting to become part of SWAT. 

Why would you make a good tester?: I have been around the community quite a long time and I am a very experienced individual. Among the best instructors you will come across, my goal is to always be a great mentor. One of my best unique qualities I can offer as a tester is to well inform each individual and to the best of my knowledge, teach everything there is to law enforcement. That alone should speak enough volume but furthermore what makes me a great instructor is my ability to teach new things, regardless of what you think you know in MTA. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Name: Kwonj1ral
Username: kwonj1ral
Nationality: Filipino

Squad: San Andreaa Police Academy
Policing Groups: ProCop
Pro Cop Since (date): 4/24/24
Link to Pro Cop Sign-in Post: https://saesrpg.uk/forums/topic/152-sapd-pc-qualified-officers-report-in-after-invitation/?do=findComment&comment=418648

Previous Experience: I was a gang member (Hell Soldiers) when I first started playing SAES, so I am very familiar with how criminals play and think. After I came back last year, I joined the cop side. My first squad was the FBI, and then I moved to SAPA, where I am still a member. I was also a wannabe ProCop Instructor.

I would make an excellent tester for the ProCop role due to my strong roleplaying skills, deep understanding of the game, and my huge patience and high tolerance for slow-learning players. My experience on both the criminal and cop sides has given me a well-rounded perspective on the dynamics at play, allowing me to identify potential issues and suggest improvements. I’m passionate about enhancing the realism and balance in SAES, and I’m confident in my ability to contribute valuable insights as a tester.

• Like 9

Name: Alexander (known as PsyGhost ingame)
Username: thepsyghost
Nationality: Russian

Squad: S.W.A.T.
Policing Groups: Desert Eagles
Pro Cop Since (date): I was PC years ago but was removed due to switching to crim side.
Link to Pro Cop Sign-in Post: N/A
Previous Experience: The SAPA experience as CPT and had a bit of experience as SAC tester. 

Why would you make a good tester?: Years of experience at cop side  might be a good additional for my skills. Also as it been required I have good Eng skills, so wont be a problem to explain something tricky or special.

• Like 17

Name: Darius
Username: suporter
Nationality: Sweden

Squad: San Andreas Police Academy
Policing Groups: Brinks, Secret Service
Pro Cop Since (date): December 26, 2023
Link to Pro Cop Sign-in Post: https://saesrpg.uk/forums/topic/152-sapd-pc-qualified-officers-report-in-after-invitation/page/6/#comment-405572
Previous Experience: I have been a cop time to time going back to 2013. So I gained a lot of experience over the years. I do lessons and testing within sapa.

Why would you make a good tester?: I am a very experienced player and have been around for sometime. I believe that being fair is the best quality you can have as a tester to maintain a good quality of police officers. I already help new players work on their performance within San Andreas Police Academy, so for me it would be a extension of the current job I do. 

• Like 17

Name: Oscar
Username: oscar1999
Nationality: Sweden

Squad: FBI
Policing Groups: Secret Service, Homeland Security and Brinks
Pro Cop Since (date): Unknown

Previous Experience: Due to my time as criminal I have a deep understanding of both sides with multiple scenarios durring interventions. I also previoius served as a SAPA Instructor which gave me good information on how to teach cadets how to become a pro cop member.

• I would make a good tester because I will treat everyone the same and give everyone the same chance.
  • I am well educated as a cop and know how to speak and roleplay in english properly.
  • With my background in various groups as HQ I've gather experience on how handle peoples development. 
  • I have been playing for many years and seen a lot of different people interact. 
  • Like 22

Name: Zarc
Username:zarc
Nationality: italian

Squad: SWAT
Policing Groups: BRINKS. PC-PROCOPS
Pro Cop Since (date): 26 april 2024
Link to Pro Cop Sign-in Post:https://saesrpg.uk/forums/topic/152-sapd-pc-qualified-officers-report-in-after-invitation/page/6/#comment-418844

Why would you make a good tester?: I am a boy who learned a lot of things in SAPA to have obtained my PC after 4 denials and I never gave up I am mature and responsible and I also try to give my availability both in game and out also for any questions to ask me I can answer all those you ask on my discord I know I am a new player but I always try to get where I want

• Like 16

Name: ThunderWing
Username: neel30
Nationality: Indian

Squad: Federal Bureau of Investigation ( F.B.I )
Policing Groups: Homeland Security , Secret Service , BRINKS , Pro-Cops
Pro Cop Since (date): October 27th 2023
Link to Pro Cop Sign-in Post: https://saesrpg.uk/forums/topic/152-sapd-pc-qualified-officers-report-in-after-invitation/?do=findComment&comment=397745
Previous Experience: I have previously already been a part of the Pro-Cops team when SAPA used to be a group . I have only learned from various experiences in different squads ( namely MI6,SAPA,FOX,FBI ) and try to pass down the learnings.

Why would you make a good tester?: I Feel I have played well enough on the server to understand the rules and protocol which needs to be followed throughout being a pro-cop . I wanted to pass-down the experience to the newer players and decide whether they are a good fit for Pro-Cops or not . I also have experience in leading with my time in FBI and having good patience is one of my strong keys . Being a good tester doesn't mean just testing but also makes it a responsibility to point out the mistakes made by the cop and actually help them improve. I feel i would make a great fit for the role of a tester.

• Like 23

Name: Laciden

Username: maximal5000

Nationality: Norway (born in Sweden)

Squad: SAPA

Policing Groups: SAI, SS, BRINKS, PC

Pro Cop Since (date): 28 January 2024

Previous Experience: For the past months, I have dedicated a lot of my time with providing detailed and meaningful lessons that have taught even a cop who is experienced something new. For both SAI and PC course through SAPA. I also know how to teach using the 6-pack structure that focuses on getting your participants involved in a fun, safe and open environment that I have found useful even here on MTA. 

Why would you make a good tester?: I always want to encourage players, making sure that the will and the spark remains even how tough the obstacle can be. I want to be the pillar for new players that they can lean towards and ask for guidance. I can guarantee availability and would find myself to be a good fit for this role.

Edited by Laciden
  • Like 16

Name: Phantom.
Username: Midoprock.
Nationality: Tunisian.

Squad: FBI.
Policing Groups: San Andreas Interceptors, ProCop, Secret Services.
Pro Cop Since (date): April 30 2023.

Previous Experience:

Ex SAI Educator.
* Current FBI Educator.
* Ex SAPA Student.
* Ex SAFP Instructor.

First of all, I'd like to note that joining the Pro-Cop Testers Team was an objective since the past 2 years however I felt like I wasn't able to hold such a responsibility back then since I had 2 important years of education coming to my career so I had to drop that goal, however after being done with what I had in hands I have decided and since the time is right to apply for this High Position and take this honorable rank in the San Andreas Police Department Roster.
I consider my self a very experienced Officer both in RolePlay and outside RolePlay, I am decent in the usage of both /me and /do since I have spent time playing in strict RP servers back in the days, I am also patient with giving trainings about it to the members who are patient to learn, My radio usage is also good thanks to the Instructors (Shadro / Shah / Eluf) Who taught me how to use it correctly back in SAPA / SAFP in 2019 not to forget Bas aswell who told me things in SAI, I also believe that I am a good communicator and I can handle testing applicants in a professional way which I can confirm in the San Andreas Interceptors Trainings I have hosted.
As for the testing phase, I know how many parts the test is composed of, I know the type of questions, still know the driving, the RP part and radio parts as well based on what I have witnessed in the past year.

I do believe that I am responsible and active also mature enough to take this position and present SAPD as good as I can, thank you for reading.

• Like 14

Name: lazar
Username: kingfeuer
Nationality: Pakistani

Policing Groups: Secret Service, BRINKS, SAI.
Pro Cop Since (date): 19 March 2024 

Why would you make a good tester?: I believe I can be a good tester due to the fact that I can be active on the server with minimal inactivities. I can help players in their difficulties and explain the rules to them and also with my radio and roleplay knowledge. I would try to be as kind as possible and help them with their questions.

• Like 16

Name: Weppo
Username: ghostpro222
Nationality: Dutch 

Squad: FBI
Policing Groups: SS, HLS, DE, BRINKS, ProCop
Pro Cop Since (date): 12 Dec 2021

Previous Experience:
I've years of experience educating, helping and testing people in FBI and Secret Service. 

My activity in the past few years has been very stable among the copside, not only on discord but also on the forums and ingame. I've got various (sub)leadership positions not only in cop groups which helped me evolve my skills on a leadership and management level, I'm always trying to improve and help people where I can.

• Like 18

Name: Wegz
Username: speed21
Nationality: Egyptian

Squad: FBI
Policing Groups: ProCop
Pro Cop Since (date):  July 10,2023

Previous Experience:
- Previous PARS HQ
- Previous SAFP subHQ
- Currently FBI ASAC (Tester)

I became a police officer in 2015, and since then, I have accumulated a great deal of experience and knowledge of the police system. I've had a lot of experience interacting with and learning from other fellow officers throughout the years, and this has really improved my ability to evaluate and understand people around me. My experience as a police officer has given me invaluable insights, and I'm excited to share my knowledge and offer new suggestions with the department in order to enhance operations.

• Like 13

Name: GetAway
Username: adamman00
Nationality:Sweden

Squad: Special Weapons And Tactics
Policing Groups: SAI,PC,BRINKS
Pro Cop Since (date):14/05/2024

Previous Experience:
BRINKS-sHQ tester

I have been in ProCop for 3 months now, cop side for 1 year and SAI for almost 2 months now.
My role play/testing skills have improved very much since i joined SAI, since i been taught by very experienced players i now know more than before how you should handle different scenarios and i also been doing great amount of RP with and without others in SAI .
I have great a way to show others how it should be done and teaching them stuff they need to know.
I have patient regarding players who might have a hard time and i dont stress my way with testing players. I am always open if they ever wonder about something they have a hard time understanding regarding radio or any role play commands etc.

Edited by GetAway
  • Like 15

Name: Skes
Username: skes2006
Nationality: Tunisian

Policing Groups:  PC 
Pro Cop Since (date):  25/02/2024

Previous Experience: ex BRINKS shq   

Why would you make a good tester?: I would make a good tester because I have a keen eye for detail and a methodical approach that helps me spot issues others might miss. I'm an active player who can be in-game almost anytime, and with over 7 years of continuous experience in SAES, I can share valuable insights with new players. I’m always learning and adapting to improve my skills.

• Like 11

Name: Takagi
Username: takagi
Nationality: Tunisian

Policing Groups: ProCop / San andreas Interceptors
Pro Cop Since (date): 27/10/2023

Why would you make a good tester?: During my year of playtime on this server, I have learned a great deal about the police side of the game. I started by joining one of the elite squads and eventually learned from its professional members. I have studied the gameplay extensively and participated in courses created by SWAT and their headquarters. I have also assisted SAPD testers with pursuit tests, helped new SWAT recruits, and taught players who joined through SAC. Additionally, I have observed their training at the SAI Headquarters with their instructors. I believe I have gained enough experience to apply for a role as a new tester, focusing on teaching roleplay and helping to build a strong team for the San Andreas Police.

• Like 6

Name: Markus
Username: kalevipoeg
Nationality: Estonian

Policing Groups: SAI / MCC / PC
Pro Cop Since (date): 3rd of October, 2023

Previous Experience: Used to be HQ of SAI.

Why would you make a good tester?: I am a fairly active member of the community with a good amount of experience under my belt. I know what's the difference between half-assed and quality roleplaying. If people need help with questions about policing or roleplaying, I've usually gone out of my way to help them improve. 

• Like 5

Name: Flex
Username: midou200
Nationality: Tunisian

Squad: SWAT
Policing Groups: SAI, DE, SS
Pro Cop Since (date): Can't remember. Somewhere in 2015
Link to Pro Cop Sign-in Post: It was in the old forums, I don't have access to that anymore as I forgot my password.
Previous Experience: Used to be SAI HQ and SAPA instructor (First gen SAPA)

Why would you make a good tester?: I’d make a good tester because I’m detail-oriented, enjoy solving problems, and have a knack for finding issues others might miss. I also work well with teams and am committed to making sure everything works perfectly.

Edited by Flex
  • Like 8

• DROT locked this topic
  • DROT unpinned this topic