Sad news - RIP Mr.Khaled

Marso

May all the people that died rest in peace, sad to see another member of this community gone too soon. Hopefully they're in a better place now.

Here is the video of the memorial live for people who couldn't make it.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

يا اهل اسلام اهل اسلام ان يستغيذون بكم ان تدعو ربكم ان يخفر لهم الله يرحمهم يا الله, It really hurt so much allah yarhehom ❤️‍🩹

• Like 5

"وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتًا ۚ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ"
[آل عمران: 169]

"فَرِحِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِم مِّنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلَّا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ"
[آل عمران: 170]

"And never think of those martyred in the cause of Allah as dead. In fact, they are alive with their Lord, well provided for" [3:169]

"Rejoicing in Allah’s bounties and being delighted for those yet to join them. There will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve." [3:170]

اسأل الله الكريم رب العرش العظيم أن يتقبله وأمه مع الشهداء الأبرار... إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون.

• Like 5

My tears fell while I was reading. [redacted]. you will always remain in our hearts my brother, May God have mercy on your pure soul and mercy on the soul of Nick and all the martyrs

انا لله و انا الیه راجعون

Edited by Tut
  • Like 4

May this serve as a gentle reminder to cherish those we hold dear before the inevitable farewell.

إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون

6NuqTWc.png

JiisO5b.png

RGDuljy.png

• Like 6

In Palestine, deaths are a daily occurrence; any moment, a child, an elderly person, a mother, or anybody else, could become a victim. We constantly receiving terrible news to the point where, because it comes from Palestine, the word "death" seems normal to us. We can only pray for our friends, family, and loved ones in Gaza because I have no idea how or when this war will finish. Peace be with you, Mr. Khaled and his mother. I hope they are in better hands and somewhere better than constantly being in a state of war and having to deal with explosives whenever they go about their daily lives in their homes. May peace be extended to every innocent person who lost their life in Gaza, particularly Mr. Khaled and his mother. We hope they are at peace and will always be in our hearts and memories.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون.. اللهم ارحم موتاهم واغفر لهم يارب

• Like 4

I can't believe what I've just seen, this is a completely sad news for the whole community. May you and your mother rest in peace. Community gonna miss you, for sure..

• Like 2