Sad news - RIP Mr.Khaled

Marso

No word can describe how shocking and sad i felt hearing such news of a dear friend passing away under such circumstances, may he and his mom rest in peace and guided straight to jannah.

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون 🙏

• Like 6

Actually fucking hurts. I loved the guy. What's happening there was already personal but I wasn't ready for how hard it would hit when it involves someone you know and had actually spoken with. I am absolutely fucking gutted. 

الله يرحمه و يغفر له، و يصبّر أهله. حسبنا الله و نعم الوكيل

• Like 8

I've never got along well with him, nor did we ever get in a heated situation. Though it hurts still to see a person you once spoke to dying. May he Rest In Peace

• Like 6

اللهم اغفر له وارحمه، وعافه واعف عنه، وأكرم نزله، ووسع مدخله، واغسله بالماء والثلج والبرد، ونقه من الخطايا كما ينقى الثوب الأبيض من الدنس، وأبدله دارا خيرا من داره، وأهلا خيرا من أهله، وزوجا خيرا من زوجه، وأدخله الجنة، وأعذه من عذاب القبر، ومن عذاب النار.

• Like 9

I deeply admire Mr. Khaled's character and his role as a valued player in SAES:RPG. Following the turmoil of the Palestine War, our hearts were filled with concern for Mr. Khaled's well-being. Today, as we bid farewell to him, we pray for his eternal peace, and also for solace for his beloved mother. May Allah grant Mr. Khaled and his mother the tranquility they deserve in the afterlife. Rest in peace, Mr. Khaled.
(انا لله و انا الیه راجعون)
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Alphaxyz
  • Like 5

Khaled was such an interesting guy, aboslutely loved him, its sad to see him pass away with his mother, may him and his mom rest in peace. 💔🕊️

Edited by pastaa
  • Like 6

I don't think I can imagine the pain both you and your mother have endured. The title sent shivers down my spine and my heart feels truly shattered. I'm sorry to see you go akhi. 

إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون

• Like 9

Sad to see him gone, may they both rest in peace, hoping this war ends soon before we lose more friends.

الله أكبر و إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون

• Like 5

Got randomly pinged about this in Discord and honestly couldn't believe it till I read this topic.

I'm really sorry, that's one of the guys that showed respect and got respected back around here, especially due to his nice sense of humor. I'm sure he was a good person.

May his soul rest in peace.

• Like 5

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ , raby yarhmhom w yarhem 5wetna fi palestine , قال الله تعالى : وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُون ۝  

• Like 5

إنه لجهاد نصر أو إستشهاد

اللهُم أنزله منازل الصديقين والشهداء والصالحين وحسن اولئك رفيقا

قال الله تعالى : وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ أَمْوَاتًا بَلْ أَحْيَاء عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُون 

Edited by ButcheR
  • Like 6

إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون اللهم ارحمهم برحمتك الواسعة و اسكنهم فسيح جناتك و الهم ذويهم الصبر و السلوان

• Like 5

Im deeply saddened by the loss of my dear friend Khaled he was not just a friend but a genuinely kind and wonderful person, though his death hurts i take solace in the belief that he is now considered a shaheed and I cherish the moments we spent together and do not regret meeting him, it's a harsh reality that we all face mortality but in honoring his memory let's focus on the joy he brought into our gameplay, May he rest in peace and may we find strength to move forward remembering the positive impact he had on the community ❤️

وَلَا تَقُولُوا لِمَن يُقْتَلُ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتٌ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ وَلَٰكِن لَّا تَشْعُرُونَ

• Like 5

الله أكبر و إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون
قالُوا: يَا رسُولِ اللَّهِ مَنْ قُتِل في سَبيلِ اللَّه فَهُو شهيدٌ. قَالَ: إنَّ شُهَداءَ أُمَّتي إذًا لَقلِيلٌ،" قالُوا: فَمنْ يَا رسُول اللَّه؟ قَالَ: منْ قُتِل في سبيلِ اللَّه فهُو شَهيدٌ، ومنْ ماتَ في سَبيلِ اللَّه فهُو شهيدٌ، ومنْ ماتَ في الطَّاعُون فَهُو شَهيدٌ، 

Rest in peace brother

Edited by Avanger
  • Like 5

During such difficult times, expressing condolences feels inadequate. My deepest sympathies are extended to his dear ones. May he rest in eternal peace, and may his cherished memories bring comfort to his family and friends

إن لله ما اخذ وله ما اعطي وكل شيء عنده بقدر، إنا لله وإنا اليه راجعون

• Like 5

May your soul rest in peace, Khaled and all the martyrs of free Palestine
 خالد كان شخصية محترمة وكان مستقبله كبير بس الحمد لله راح لمكان افضل ومات شهيد على ارض فلسطين الطاهرة  اللهم اغفر له وارحمه، وعافه واعف عنه، وأكرم نزله، ووسع
 مدخله، واغسله بالماء والثلج

"وَلَا تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُوا فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَاتًا ۚ بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ فَرِحِينَ بِمَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ وَيَسْتَبْشِرُونَ بِالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَلْحَقُوا بِهِم مِّنْ خَلْفِهِمْ أَلَّا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ"

والبرد، ونقه من الخطايا كما ينقى الثوب الأبيض من الدنس، وأبدله دارا خيرا من داره، وأهلا خيرا من أهله، وزوجا خيرا من زوجه، وأدخله الجنة، وأعذه من عذاب القبر، ومن عذاب النار.

Edited by Law
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1