Sad news - RIP Mr.Khaled

Marso

Dear community, 

I never thought I'll be making this kind of topic for 2nd time,

Hell Soldier family was struck again with another heartbreaking news that @Mr.Khaled passed away, he and his mother were martyred in last palestine bombing..., info was provided to Mr.Minex by Khaled's brother, as he was in-touch, because we all cared about Khaleds situation during the attacks. 

He was a fellow brother, long time member and very loved by HS family and many other people. 

Gonne too soon, may he rest peacefully with his mother. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 71

إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيْهِ رَٰجِعُونَ 

may he rest peacefully with his mother

Edited by Liberty420
  • Like 12

rest in peace khaled and his dear mother 💔 you have no idea how hurt i am to hear this..your charisma will always stay in my heart💔

may you rest in peace with your dear mother, HS King          [...إنا لله و إنا إليه راجعون]   

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

Edited by xHayder
Not ur time mods..disrespectful af.
  • Like 10

إنا لله و إنا اليه راجعون ، الله يرحمه و يغفر له ويسكنه الفردوس الاعلى ويجعل قبره روضه من رياض الجنه 

• Like 7

I was driving near grape street area when I saw the cutesexyhot tag at first I thought it was khaled but then I realized it was Liberty, literally fucked my mood, was one of the funniest players I met.

Rest in peace.

• Like 6

للهُـمِّ اغْفِـرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْـه ، وَعافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْـه ، وَأَكْـرِمْ نُزُلَـه ، وَوَسِّـعْ مُدْخَـلَه ، وَاغْسِلْـهُ بِالْمـاءِ وَالثَّـلْجِ وَالْبَـرَدْ ، وَنَقِّـهِ مِنَ الْخطـايا كَما نَـقّيْتَ الـثَّوْبَ الأَبْيَـضَ مِنَ الدَّنَـسْ ، وَأَبْـدِلْهُ داراً خَـيْراً مِنْ دارِه ، وَأَهْلاً خَـيْراً مِنْ أَهْلِـه ، وَزَوْجَـاً خَـيْراً مِنْ زَوْجِه ، وَأَدْخِـلْهُ الْجَـنَّة ، وَأَعِـذْهُ مِنْ عَذابِ القَـبْر وَعَذابِ النّـار

Edited by Leonard
  • Like 8

I can't ignore this news leave a tear running down my face without writing something Rest in peace Khaled you and your mom🌹🕊️

• Like 8

no words can describe how heart wrenching it is to hear news like this. my sincere condolences to his family and friends. may his soul rest in peace

إن لله ما اخذ وله ما اعطي وكل شيء عنده بقدر، إنا لله وإنا اليه راجعون  

• Like 8

Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, (When your brothers were killed in Uhud, Allah placed their souls inside green birds that tend to the rivers of Paradise and eat from its fruits. They then return to golden lamps hanging in the shade of the Throne. When they tasted the delight of their food, drink and dwelling, they said, `We wish that our brothers knew what Allah gave us so that they will not abandon Jihad or warfare.' Allah said, `I will convey the news for you.') Allah revealed these and the following Ayat,
وَلاَ تَحْسَبَنَّ الَّذِينَ قُتِلُواْ فِى سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ أَمْوَتاً بَلْ أَحْيَاءٌ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ يُرْزَقُونَ
(Think not of those as dead who are killed in the way of Allah. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.) 
verses 3:169

Inshallah in Paradise my fellow brother Khaled and your dear mother and all Palestinians, Ameen.

Edited by alone
  • Like 12

Khaled was a dear friend for all of us, who brought us joy and wonderful memories. This is one of the many reasons why none of us should take life for granted, may his soul and his mother rest in peace. My condolences to his family.

• Like 9