Closed Organisation  ·  78 members

S.W.A.T.

S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics

DROT

@Uyncis Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.

-SWAT HQ

@Uyncis On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization. After multiple discussions, we came to the point where we can't proceed with you yet.

If you're still interested and willing to be part of our team, re-apply in 2 weeks starting from today: (27/12/2020).

I'd suggest you patrolling and generally hanging out with SWAT members during the given time.

Everything is in your hands

Application status: ~[DENIED]~(red)

alt text

-SWAT HQ

alt metni
I. Personal Info
alt metni
In-game Name: Beag
Username / Account-name: McCall
Nationality: Turkey
Languages Spoken: English
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): B2
Average Ping: 70
Average FPS: 40

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hello, My name is Beag im 19 years old i live in Turkey exactly in Istanbul and also i am a quite experienced player in saes i started playing like 2 years ago and been obeying to rules since then. And i'm quite respectful to people and avoid agressive behaviour my hobbies are playing video games my free times.
alt metni
II. In-game experience
alt metni
When did you join the server: Well, I joined the Server on February 2018, i started the game as a criminal, and then I realized that the police side was more fun and friendly, and I decided to go down that path.
How much do you play each day: Maximum 3 hours per day, The last few days I have played less MTA per day. the reason is that I get a terrible pain in my neck when I'm sitting behind a screen too long. And it also varies a lot per day for me, for example on All week I'm working and weekend I'm free. But I would say about 25 hours a week.

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Z/ROGUE21/CRIPZ/MIT

Name the reason(s) for leaving:

:::

• Z: Kicked because of the misunderstanding, they didn't believe me because I was new to the game.

• Rogue21: Closed

• CripZ: Left, I'm bored play as a crimside

• MIT: Left, I didn't feel like I belonged there, and it made me very uncomfortable

Current group memberships: ALT,TMH

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I have been Adminjail

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: I got adminjailed because of DM
alt metni
III. Personal skills and knowledge
alt metni
(= this question has to be answered in full sentences)

Your strengths: I've improved myself a lot from the last time I showed interest towards SWAT. My aiming skills are decent , aswell as my driving.

Your weaknesses: FPS drop i have bad computer.

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Pretty much simple but you guys want to hear more so I'd like to list few; First of all S.W.A.T is an elite squad founded by skilled any experienced players, and those members are still in there and educating their own new colleagues to become new professionals. That is a good reason to join S.W.A.T and become a legend. Also, I do enjoy my stay with S.W.A.T members, I have friends in there and they are friendly and always willing to help to catch the bad guys

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I am active, as well as loyal. I can offer SWAT loyality, my skills and my positive thoughts, a person that you all can abuse and just another person that can fight for the good of the squad.

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

It was a normal base in San Fierro. I was having my lunch next to San Fierro bank, after a couple of minutes of that enjoyable meal, I received am emergency call comming from San Fierro Hall. I quickly picked up and heard that around 10 criminals comming from a well organised organisation are setting a bomb that would be as that powerful, as it would reach Los Santos. SWAT units immediately responded, as I had lunch near their base, I saw a great amount of Helicopters, SWAT tanks, SWAT enforcers, Sultans, etc, getting out of the base and heading towards the given destination. After a couple of seconds, a Police Helicopter picked me up, I saw all of the SWAT units surrounding the area and making sure none is in there, furthermore, the whole San Fierro has been evacuated. After a while, the Criminals and the organisation has gotten ruined by the SWAT units. All of the units has came back to their places and went back to regular patrol. Me and a couple of other officers got the bomb and got it in the Police Department, as there it was going to be well looked at.

@Beag Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

alt text
alt text

***** I. Personal Info*****

** In-game Name:** Djappa
** Username / Account-name:** Cr7dja
** Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):** B1
** Nationality:** Tunisian
** Languages Spoken:** Arabic,english and french
** Average Ping:** Around 50-90
** Average FPS:** Around 55-60
** Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):** Greetings, my IRL name is rayen, I am 20 years old, I just graduated from high school and looking to continue my studies in engineering. I started playing saes since 2014, I made a lot of friends since then that I still now today. I have many hobbies including exercicing, swimming and video games.

*** II. In-Game Experience***

** When did you join the server:** I joined The server in 2014
** How much do you play each day:** Between 5-8 Hours
**** Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:**** CDC,CripZ and TT
** Name the reason(s) for leaving:** CDC I left because it was inactive at the time so I wanted to go somewhere where I feel useful.
Cripz I left it because I couldnt get along with the members there.
TT where I stayed for 3 years and then I wanted to come for cop life
** Current group memberships:** RaceTech

** If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?:** Yes .
** Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):** N/A
** Name the reasons why you received these punishments:** N/A

*** III. Personal skills and knowledge***

*** Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.***
** Your strengths:** being a veteran player in saes since 2014, I am a skillful member in shooting, flying, driving. Also I can work well in a team.
** Your weaknesses:** I occasionally have internet trouble that might hinder my gameplay
** Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:** SWAT is one of the oldest and most respected organisations in saes dating back to the server's beginning, and I wanted to join the cop side for a time now, so what better than becoming part of Special Weapons And Tactics unit. Roleplay is pretty straight forward and full with action, and I really like it because I like a more direct playstyle.
** Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:** I am an old and active member of the saes member. By accepting me, you're winning a helpful, enthusiastic and friendly member who respects everyone and obeys the rules of his superiors. I can garantee no bad behaviour since I know my rules well and I havent been punished before. And my past with TT only shows how loyal I am.
** Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):** We got an emmergency signal from one the local banks in Los Santos: apparently, a group of gang members took the workers as hostages and are requiring a huge sum to let them live. So, without any waiting, we started planning for the intervention and went ahead. We started by deploying the scout unit consisting of snipers situated on opposite sides of the building and they helped us collect intel to assess the situation in hand. Next up, we closed down the area, stopped the traffic, surrounded the whole building and made sure there was no way in or out without our autorisation. With that taken care of, we deployed the enforcers and the negotiating units. The negociating unit's main job is to try to find an agreement with the thugs and ensure the safety of the civilians held inside. After a bit of talking, the gangsters knew that the only thing keeping them alive is the civilians that they're keeping so now they started to panic. Snipers succeeded in knowing how many criminals were inside as well as they exact locations. The final step was to storm in, eliminate the suspects and save the civilians, so with a coordinated strikes from both snipers and enforcers, criminals were taken by surprise as the enforcers threw a flashbang and went in clearing every corner and killing the gangster with the blink of an eye. The mission went successfully without a single civilian casuality.

@Dj-appa Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

• 2 weeks later...

@Beag On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization.

We've analyzed your application and based on what you guys showed to us, regarding your application and gameplay we believe you're not ready, for now, to be part of our team.
You still have a pretty long road ahead to work to be done, please take your time and re-apply in 2 weeks (7.1.2021).

Application Status: ~[DENIED]~(red)

alt text

@Dj-appa On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization

After a long discussion between the HQ team, we came to a consensus that you are a worthy candidate for our ranks. We hope you keep demonstrating us the efforts that you have shown us at this stage.

Application status: ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime).

Contact any rank 5 (Major) + member in-game to receive your entry test.

Best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

• 2 weeks later...

alt metni
I. Personal Info
alt metni
In-game Name: Beag
Username / Account-name: McCall
Nationality: Turkey
Languages Spoken: English
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): B2
Average Ping: 70
Average FPS: 40

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hello, My name is Beag im 19 years old i live in Turkey exactly in Istanbul and also i am a quite experienced player in saes i started playing like 2 years ago and been obeying to rules since then. And i'm quite respectful to people and avoid agressive behaviour my hobbies are playing video games my free times.
alt metni
II. In-game experience
alt metni
When did you join the server: Well, I joined the Server on February 2018, i started the game as a criminal, and then I realized that the police side was more fun and friendly, and I decided to go down that path.
How much do you play each day: Maximum 3 hours per day, The last few days I have played less MTA per day. the reason is that I get a terrible pain in my neck when I'm sitting behind a screen too long. And it also varies a lot per day for me, for example on All week I'm working and weekend I'm free. But I would say about 25 hours a week.

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Z/ROGUE21/CRIPZ/MIT

Name the reason(s) for leaving:

• Z: Kicked because of the misunderstanding, they didn't believe me because I was new to the game.

• Rogue21: Closed

• CripZ: Left, I'm bored play as a crimside

• MIT: Left, I didn't feel like I belonged there, and it made me very uncomfortable

Current group memberships: ALT,TMH

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I have been Adminjail

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: I got adminjailed because of DM
alt metni
alt metni
(= this question has to be answered in full sentences)

Your strengths: I've improved myself a lot from the last time I showed interest towards SWAT. My aiming skills are decent , aswell as my driving.

Your weaknesses: FPS drop i have bad computer.

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Pretty much simple but you guys want to hear more so I'd like to list few; First of all S.W.A.T is an elite squad founded by skilled any experienced players, and those members are still in there and educating their own new colleagues to become new professionals. That is a good reason to join S.W.A.T and become a legend. Also, I do enjoy my stay with S.W.A.T members, I have friends in there and they are friendly and always willing to help to catch the bad guys

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I am active, as well as loyal. I can offer SWAT loyality, my skills and my positive thoughts, a person that you all can abuse and just another person that can fight for the good of the squad.

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

It was a normal base in San Fierro. I was having my lunch next to San Fierro bank, after a couple of minutes of that enjoyable meal, I received am emergency call comming from San Fierro Hall. I quickly picked up and heard that around 10 criminals comming from a well organised organisation are setting a bomb that would be as that powerful, as it would reach Los Santos. SWAT units immediately responded, as I had lunch near their base, I saw a great amount of Helicopters, SWAT tanks, SWAT enforcers, Sultans, etc, getting out of the base and heading towards the given destination. After a couple of seconds, a Police Helicopter picked me up, I saw all of the SWAT units surrounding the area and making sure none is in there, furthermore, the whole San Fierro has been evacuated. After a while, the Criminals and the organisation has gotten ruined by the SWAT units. All of the units has came back to their places and went back to regular patrol. Me and a couple of other officers got the bomb and got it in the Police Department, as there it was going to be well looked at.

@Beag Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Dor.
Username / Account-name: dormiara.
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B2.
Nationality: Israeli.
Languages Spoken: Hebrew, English.
Average Ping: 80.
Average FPS: 50-60.
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is Dor, I was born in Israel on the 20th of August, 1996.
I have two brothers and I've been playing PC games my entire life since I was a little kid. I used to play MTA years ago and I returned to the game about a month ago after years of not touching the game at all.
3 years ago, I was discharged from the military after serving almost 3 years for my country and I got myself a job at a factory that produces farming equipment like drippers (an Israeli innovation). I was working there for 3 years straight and until this awful pandemic began spreading and I've been unemployed ever since. Thanks to that, sarcastically, I now have plenty more time to play PC games and that's why I'm very active in-game.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: In 2012, I was playing SAES for like a year and lost interest, yet now I returned and I find the server way more fun and I enjoy every minute of gameplay.
How much do you play each day: Avg 8 hours a day.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: None.
Name the reason(s) for leaving: N/A.
Current group memberships: N/A.
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? N/A.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): N/A.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N/A.

Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.

Your strengths: I can list loyalty and honesty within my strengths. Besides those, I'm very good at shooting, driving, flying planes. My right hand is very stable so I'm very accurate when I tase/snipe people. I expertise in performing the PIT maneuver as well, so that can also be a strength in my case.
Your weaknesses: I can't think of a really influencing weakness right now, yet I do have some for sure, like every other human being.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to join Special Weapons and Tactics because this is basically the most professional squad on SAES and I have many friends there. I watched a lot of documentaries including the S.W.A.T series on netflix and I'm really influenced by this unit, in reality as well.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: The strengths that I have mentioned a couple of questions above can answer this question, yet in addition to these, you should know there's a good person behind the screen, who remains loyal to his friends and a person who always maintains a good behavior and a guy that would represent this squad in a good way. You guys would get a man that knows right and wrong and a person who thinks twice before performing an action / or opening his mouth. I'm also a guy who can take orders and obey them without any issue.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): "The eighteenth of August was a very hot day, Jeffrey (Jeffery would be me) and his partner Alfonso went on their usual patrol while a cadet named John was studying in the backseat of their 2007 Ford Crown Victoria...
The trio drove around Santa Maria Beach, in Los Santos when they suddenly hear an alarm going off nearby. According to the training they were given, the trio approached the scene while each one of them grips his own handgun. To their surprise, it was an armed robbery at the local store on the beach. Jeffrey and his partner took immediate cover and locked their gaze on the robbers inside. Once they managed to count how many robbers were they, Jeffrey figured they wouldn't be able to stop it themselves and they needed a better team that specializes and such tight situations. Jeffrey got a hold of his radio and pressed the PPT button before explaining the entire situation on S.W.A.T frequency. A sergeant in S.W.A.T. copied and he told Jeffrey to stay there and wait for the backup unit to arrive and so he did. A few minutes later, ropes could be seen slinging down the side entrance of a helicopter when suddenly a bunch of S.W.A.T. officers rappelled down and used lethal force to neutralize the armed men and bring peace to Santa Maria beach, like it used to be before. Jeffrey switched the frequency on his radio in order to call for an ambulance. After calling the ambulance to come in, Jeffrey spoke to one of the masked S.W.A.T. officers. The officer thanked Jeffrey and his partners for their bravery and that's where Jeffrey realized what he wants to achieve in life.. and the goal he has set to himself was becoming one of them."

@Dor Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name:OldMafia
Username / Account-name:OldMafia
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):something between b2 and c1
Nationality:Turkish
Languages Spoken:Turkish, English, Arabic, Farsi, Azeri, Spanish
Average Ping:80
Average FPS:59
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):My name is Ozan and I am living in capital of Turkey. I first signed up on SAES back in 2014-2015 era but didn't really have much time due to my studies so I had to leave but I came back to game from time to time. I used to be in SAPA and I had most of the necessary certifications back then. I also used to be in FBI but had to leave again due to my studies. On the other hand, I am an university student and currently studying in Ankara University about Persian language and Literatur. I have so much interest in gaming industry and MTA was one of them. I spent most of my childhood playing MTA with friends also coding scripts. I can talk, write and understand any accent of english which I assume is needed mostly in an order to join the SWAT but not limited with, also to understand your colleagues or communication on discord or other talking platforms. On the final note, I like spending time on internet watching Netflix and documanteries.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server:2014
How much do you play each day:I will play atleast two to three hours If I join SWAT (could be much more)
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:SAPA FBI
Name the reason(s) for leaving:University
Current group memberships:None
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?:Yes why not It's always good to learn new things.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):None
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:None

Your strengths:I can work as a team and I am always open to learn new things to make this squad best out the rest. I am also a very good roleplayer and I can decently use the roleplay materials also stick with the flow of roleplay. I also have more than enough knowledge on busting a criminal.
Your weaknesses:I will always walk away if someone is causing a scene for no reason, can't take qq.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:I like the concept and I know some of my old friends partipicating there. I believe SWAT has a team of decent and skilled members so I didn't see any reason not to apply for it. We will work great as a team.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:I've been to countless SWAT squads in countless RPG servers, this is an eight year period but I can say for sure I have enough knowledge to become a member. I also respect the people and I always approach them as how they approach me, mutual respect is what I care about. I thought this is the best place for it.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):When people talks about SWAT the first thing that comes to mind is usually bank robberies or hostage situations but no, SWAT is more than that. Officer Tim wakes up to a beatiful sunny day and he gets a call from the headquaters, an important call was made by his commander. Tim arrives to the headquaters and attends the meeting. There is an ongoing drug bust all over Los Santos against the dealers in Santos and he was asked to take part, which he'll proudly take of. He groups with the members and gets dispatched. Most important thing is his safety so he needs to be very careful with his move. One wrong move not only will put his life in danger, but the others aswell. He carefully gears up with the squad and heads for the bust somewhere underground in the LS canals. A tactic is used everyone is sticking to the plan and bum bum! They sucesfully broke down the door and threw a few teargas inside and made their next move. The criminals are taken down and taken to the custody, all drugs and guns are seized. They then report to headquaters and head back there for celebration.

@OldMafia Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@OldMafia

On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in becoming part of our organization.

Unfortunately, you've proven to be an extremely unpleasant, entitled and rude person as shown during our brief chat. In no more than five minutes you've persuaded me that you are in no way fit to become part of our team, and we wouldn't be in our right mind to ever grant you access to our ranks. May God have mercy on whichever organisation (if any) decides to take you in.
Do not bother applying again.

Application Status: ~[DENIED]~(red)

alt text

- SWAT HQ

@Beag
On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization.
We appreciate that you didn't give up and tried your chances again. But it also has its dark side, since the moment you applied, none of our members have seen you on our patrols. We don't see any changes on your side that could affect our decision.
If you are sure that your heart belong only to SWAT, you are free to re-apply in 3 weeks (31.01.2021).

@Dor
On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization.
After a long discussion between the HQ team, we've come to the conclusion that you'd be a valuable asset to our organization and because of that your application has been accepted. Your work and efforts were not ignored and we're very excited to see you wearing the S.W.A.T. tags ingame.
Application status: ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

Contact any Major+ to recieve your entry test.

Good luck!
alt text

- SWAT HQ

• 2 weeks later...

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: LuixRodex
Username / Account-name: luixrodex1234
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B1
Nationality: Portuguese
Languages Spoken: Portuguese, English and a little bit of Spanish
Average Ping: 50
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Well, I'm a 24 yeared old guy, living in Portugal. I don't have any specific hobbies, but I'm working out, I'm going to the gym, I also love hanging out with my friends and doing sport with them too. I love having fun and enjoying every second I have. After a long day, working out or simply hanging around my friends, the best thing to do is just chill around in SAES.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 3 to 4 years ago.
How much do you play each day: 3 to 4 hours.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Tuga Thugs and The Company.
Name the reason(s) for leaving: Left TT cause the change of the leaderchip.
Current group memberships: none.
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Sure
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): No.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:

Your strengths: TeamWorking, Parachuting and Driving.
Your weaknesses: None :)
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Well, when I left The Company I didn't have idea where I should join next. I contacted some people I knew from before, and they suggested me to apply or at least take a look at SWAT. That's what I did, I read everything and checked out every little detail. I loved the squad, it's a roleplaying squad, which is important, because SAES is based on roleplaying. I also paid attention to some SWAT Members patrolling all together, which seemed like great team-play game. I'd love to join the squad, because I feel like I'll have the chance to learn a lot, and have much experience.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: As I said in my strengths, I am good at team working, parachuting and driving, but that are my skills, about my nature, I think I am a nice and communicative person, I know when need to be mature and when is time for jokes.
It was an ordinary quiet morning. All the people woke up and went to work.On the road there were many people who were waitingfor a traffic light.
The truck crashed at full speed, a lot of people died, he got out of the car and started shooting at half-dead people. The police immediately arrived at this place. The trucker was very well armed and he had a mined truck. Police could not cope with it. The police decided to call a detachment S.W.A.T because this detachment is engaged in terrorism and a number of other tasks. S.W.A.T quickly managed to solve this problem by killing truckers with a sniper rifle. After that, the soldiers from the Desert Eagle's unit were called in to demine the truck.

@LuixRodex_ Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

:police_officer: I. Personal Info

:arrow_forward: In-game Name: Kyzz
:arrow_forward: Username / Account-name: Cenkerowdy
:arrow_forward: Age: 19
:arrow_forward: Gender: Male
:arrow_forward: Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): Nobody can be accurate in such thing but I think it's around B2-C1.
:arrow_forward: Nationality: Turkey
:arrow_forward: Languages Spoken: Turkish, English and a little bit of Italien and German
:arrow_forward: Average Ping: 75
:arrow_forward: Average FPS: I don't actually own a good PC so it sometimes goes down to 30, usually it's around 45.
:arrow_forward: Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):I am an excellent communicator. I pride myself on making sure people have the right information because it drives better results. Most group issues stem from poor communication, so I feel a responsibility to keep everyone on the same page. I also love trying new things, creating new methods, and introducing new ideas. I am always the first person that my friends call because they know I am always there for them. Night or day, I make sure to take care of the people in my life. I put the same effort into making sure my work is done correctly, and I am always available to help my team members.

:police_officer: II. In-Game Experience

:arrow_forward: When did you join the server: 4 days ago.
:arrow_forward: How much do you play each day: Minimum 2 or 3 hours every day.
:arrow_forward: Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:MongolsMC
:arrow_forward: Name the reason(s) for leaving: I left there because I think lawside is better and more joyful when compared to criminal side, because I always see cops are outnumbered, it's more challenging and requires much more skill to outcome the situation.
:arrow_forward: Current group memberships:None
:arrow_forward: If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? If that's going to make my way into SWAT eventually, why not.
:arrow_forward: Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): none
:arrow_forward: Name the reasons why you received these punishments: none

:police_officer: III. Personal skills and knowledge

:warning: Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.

:arrow_forward: Your strengths: Combat: I am pretty experienced in combat. With Rifles,Shotguns,Snipers, I have earned good combat skills over the years throughout my MTA experience.
Communication: I know my way to communicate well with other units and understand statements quickly, Even understand people with low english skills.
Humbleness: I am pretty humble. I don't like ignoring people based on their low positions, hours etc, I would treat people equally and respectfully with no differentiation.
Patience: I am patient when dealing with others, I don't get angry quite easily at all. I love being patient with others unless they cross their limits based on the situation. I believe that patience gives the best results.
Tactical Mindset: I like thinking out of the box when it comes to eliminating specific threats or even planning to win events or clear out Store Robberies or end Bank robberies. Its a part of my personality.
Determination: I am pretty much not the kind of person that'd give up easily, And I think that you do know that from looking at the way I handle field work and never give up until everything's set under control.
:arrow_forward: Your weaknesses: I sometimes lack at combat as I don't have a good computer so my fps goes down to 25-30 from time to time depending on the crowd.
:arrow_forward: Why do you want to join S.W.A.T?: Manifold impulses stimulate me to apply to the Special Weapons and Tactics Team. One of my precedences is the ingenuity, as well as the aim of the squad. Despite me being so newbie in this server, it does not deny the fact that this squad is the most robust law enforcement squad in this server. Besides, I reckon this squad has refulgent and eminent officers. Ergo, it would be an invaluable opportunity if I become a portion of this squad anew, I would estimate I will never relinquish this chance. I'm aware of the fact that team work is the key part of accomplishing individual goals and I'm pretty sure that being able to collaborate with proficient colleagues can immensely help me improve myself in many different ways. S.W.A.T team is such an outstanding squad that has all of the qualities that I'm looking for, therefore I genuinely want to be part of this team.
:arrow_forward: Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: You should consider me for a position as a SWAT officer because I am precocious and militate to clean the streets out of illicit processes. Moreover, the squad has initiated me to obtain me, perspicacity and dignity, and recognition by its presence and distinction.
:arrow_forward: Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): SWAT Specialist Virgil Mayweather wakes up at 6 a.m in the morning, and just as he goes to the fridge for some breakfast, his patrol partner gives him a call. He says that there are some suspicious actions, preparations going in the ghetto street as if there'll be a gang war. They hang up and Mayweather gets to the place to monitorize the suspicious event. They manage to kidnap one of the gang members without getting caught and they make the guy talk, the guy says there'll be a gang war between the Mara Salvatrucha gang and 18th Street Gang & Norteos. As they learn about this, they make the backup call and with the help of the local PD, SWAT units surround the Mara Salvatrucha local street. Their plan is to take the Mara Salvatrucha gang members into custody just to avoid any deaths, the reason they keep MS-13 away is that 18th Street gang and Norteos are ally gangs and MS-13 gang does not have so many people when compared to them. As they take the MS-13 guys into custody, they surround the empty MS-13 street and wait for the 18th and Norteos push in. As they arrive and search for the MS-13 gang members, SWAT rushes into the street and takes out those opening fire with no loss at all. At the end of the day, the commander thanks the specialist Mayweather for this great and successful tactic, and rewards him with a medal of honor. Mayweather thanks everyone participated in the mission and goes back to home to have some relaxing rest.

@Kyzz Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

• 2 weeks later...

@LuixRodex_ On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization. After multiple discussions, we came to the point where we can't proceed with you yet.

If you're still interested and willing to be part of our team, re-apply in 2 weeks starting from today: (23/02/2021).

I would personally suggest you to be much more active In-game, which is your current biggest weakness, and generally patrol/hangout with SWAT members during the given time.

Everything is in your hands

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Kyzz

On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, I'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization

After a long discussion between the HQ team, we came to a consensus that you are a worthy candidate for our rows. Please find any HQ in game for the future instructions.

Application status: ~[ACCEPTED.]~(lime)
Good luck.
alt text
- SWAT HQ

• 2 weeks later...

** I. Personal Info**

** In-game Name:** Liyones
** Username / Account-name:** dhiamlaih
** Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):** to be honest i don't know what does A1-C2 mean , but i can rate 7/10 as my english skills.
** Nationality:** Tunisia
** Languages Spoken:** Arabic and some french
** Average Ping:** 30-70
** Average FPS:** 30-59
** Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words;** cohesive text): My name is dhia im 16 years old , i live in tunisia and i love playing handball and video games , but i preffer handball , i have 2 brothers and 3 sister , well im known as a good person who respect everyone and everyone respect him , i like helping peoples who need help and i won't let my friends down , all my friends irl love me and that make me proud of my self because being a lovely person is really good thing in life , well i spend my free time designing or learning programming/scripting.

** II. In-Game Experience**

** When did you join the server:** 2016
** How much do you play each day:** When i have school i play like 5-6 hours , when i don't have school i play like 10-13 hours or more.
** Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:** ICE-SAFP-NavM-Lunas
** Name the reason(s) for leaving:**
ICE: kicked because banned
SAFP: left because wanted to go crimside
NavM: kicked because i leaked recruitment results.
Lunas: left (i can explain in-game)
** Current group memberships:** N/A
** If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?** if it will raise my skills and chance, ofc.
** Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):** got like +50 punishments
** Name the reasons why you received these punishments:** well i got 4 Bans for rulebreak (dm/avoid arrest) and last ban i got because of some troubles.

** III. Personal skills and knowledge**

** Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.**

** Your strengths:** well i have good skills in arreting , and tazing as well , im good at driving/RPing and teamworking as well , im respectful and helpful guy and i will be ready to talk with SWAT units.
** Your weaknesses:** sometimes i lose control in plane/car so i damage it and i die.
** Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:** To be honest , i want to find a place where i can find teamwork and respect , i want to find a good place where i can be me, where i can prove who im and express my self, me as a person not player i don't see any problem in being part of SWAT , i'd like come forward and work as an officer and work with my teammates/officers as team , also im more than ready and keen to help SWAT growing up and to help the members to become the best squad and best version they possibly can , and being part of one of biggest squads in SAES is something else for me , it make me strong and by the trainings i can be the most skilled cop.
** Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:** I spend most of time helping Players in RPs and doing RPs and events , i like to make the media archive full of my posts because that prove how im interrested in helping the members to make SWAT better version and best squad , i will more than respectful in this squad and i will accept any order from HQ team even hard one , im a friendly guy i don't like to fight with anyone or have problem with anyone , im known as a good and respectful person and if i had problem with someone i always go to him later and applogize if i didn't anything wrong , i can bring anything possible to this squad loyalty/activity.
** Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):** John is an officer in SWAT , One day , At 7:00 AM, while John taking his breakfast he got a call from SWAT Captain William he told him that he have to go to the main street fast because there were a lot of people doing riots and closing the street , they were throwing flashbangs and doing fire on cars wheels so , John wore his armor and got his gun and went to the position with SWAT car ,there was like 30 people breaking cars / attacking Bystanders, John was thinking how he will control it so he called SWAT units to come to him fast with gas masks to avoid flashbangs , so there was like 12 SWAT units against 30 people , he tried to be calm as he can and he told those them to stop it , but they didn't listen to him and they insulted him so he called willian and asked him about his opinion/plan , William told John to take this responsibility and try to control it because william was busy , so John took some mins to think then he got good idea it's little bit hard but nothing is impossible , he asked the units to surround the place and aim at those people , John told the peoples to stop it or we are going to force you to stop it , the peoples ignored him and they were acting like he didn't told them anything so John decided to attack them , so the units attacked the peoples but sadly 5 of the SWAT units injured , and the good new is that 25 of peoples were injured and the other 7 units controlled the people , so John called SWAT medics unit , thanks god they were fast and got the injured units to SWAT base and they processed the injured members , well John called San Andreas hospital to come fast , so after few mintues a 6 ambulances was there to take the injured people because they are too much so they took him to hospital and processed them , after they all left the hospital thanks god all SWAT units were fine , after that SWAT officers got those peoples to The court so the judge can decide what they will get for what they did , so after long discussion the people said that they were doing that because the cops is always rude with them and another problems , for the judge it wasn't a valid reason to do the riots so he decided to jail all of them 12 years .

@Liyones _ Thank you for your interest in joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Liyones

Are you interested in joining MIT, FBI or maybe SWAT?
Sorry, we don't need undecided identities.

alt text

-SWAT HQ