Closed Organisation  ·  75 members

S.W.A.T.

S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics

DROT

@Maxyou12 & @ZoRo On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you both for your interest in being part of our organization. We've analyzed your applications and based on what you guys shown to us, regarding your application and gameplay we believe you're not ready, for now, to be part of our team.

There is still a long road ahead and work to be done, specially when it comes to conquer our trust, and unfortunately because of that both applications have been ~[denied]~(red,black).

@Steddie On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization

After a long discussion between the HQ team, we've come to the conclusion that you'd be a valuable asset to our organization and because of that your application has been ~[accepted]~(green,black).

We were very impressed by your gameplay and specially with your application - which, may i add, must be one of the best we've received in a very long time.
Your work, efforts and hustle were not ignored and we're very excited to see you wearing the S.W.A.T. tags ingame.

Don't forget to contact any rank 5+ member to receive your entry test!

Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.

-SWAT HQ.

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Zizou|777 / Z7
Username / Account-name: xxzizouxx
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): Between B2 and C1.
Nationality: Algerian
Languages Spoken: Arabic-French & English
Average Ping: 60-80
Average FPS: 50- 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is zizou, i was born and grow in Algeria i'm currently 19y old almost 20, i have a job in real life which is law officer so cop side was always part of me ... anyways i have joined the game when i was 17 which means around 2018, anyways at the begin of my career i was cop playing with friends, that i got interested in playing more and more over the time which leads me to join any squad that i can easly join since i was newbie and hungry to join squads so i decided to join ICE as a first squad but unfortunately it was a big mistake for me because i have learned nothing from them, after few weeks i joined FBI and as i said about it i learned alot there and joined sapa ..etc, and after spenting alot of months in fbi i decided to leave it since it was kinda unstabable there also they reached lvl 5 so i had enough, then i joined ETF to help them with three of my friends but sadly it wasn't like i thought players were leaving and joining easily but lets not forget it was also a great squad for me, and that was my last squad of my career i also joined many groups like ALT, SAM, CS, SAPA, K-9 and the currently vL of my group WFS.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: since the beginning of 2018.
How much do you play each day: like 3-4 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: ICE-FBI ETF
Name the reason(s) for leaving:

-ICE: it was my first squad, i wasnt really interesting in gameplay all i wanted is spawn so i save more money ingame, but then my friend offered me help to join another squad which has some reputation unlike ICE.
-FBI :it was my favourite one i spent alot time there, i learned a lot, i grow up with them, but unfortunately i was always helping them to reach level 5 i wanted some changes so i left them when i got lvl 5.
-ETF : well ETF were dying and members were leaving day by day so I decided to leave it also it was possible to hold it.

Current group memberships:
-All loading truck
-San andreas Medic
-cunning Stunts
-Word farming supply
-K-9
-San Andreas Police Academy
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? i guess that would help me more to improve and show my loyalty so yeah, yes i would participate in SAT.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Yeah I got few adminjails.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: well I was newbie when I got admin jailed once for markerarrest and the other for spawn kill i think, but i have learned from my mistakes, in last periods i'm clean

III. Personal skills and knowledge

Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.

Your strengths: well i have good aiming with taser and i think it's the most important thing to be part of elite squad. I, besides, basically good at parachuting and teamworking.
Your weaknesses: Well i guess being a pilot (but still learning).
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: SWAT was always impressing me when i was new on the server, but i didn't imagine i go to far with that i didn't even imagine myself that one day i'll apply to SWAT and do my best to join it, my friends were always saying that its a bit hard for you to join the SWAT, but here am i today applying and giving my shoot to join the most impressing and active squad in the community, but the real reason of joining the swat is to earn some reputation ingame and developing my skills & help to hold the position aswell.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: As i said before i have been playing for a while and my knowledge ingame are enough to be member of the SWAT squad, i'm calm guy relaxing one i dont really enjoy talking alot to people i just focus on gameplay having fun, also i'm mature one so you guys dont need to expect stupid movement from me, i just wanna reach the best.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

:::

On February 12 2019. We were at our usual daily shooting training at the SWAT HQ, Until we got a distress call about a building thats being overun by terrorist organisation, so we prepared our gear as fast as we could, we were 10 swat member but we were split into 2 teams first team that i was in was called "delta five" which had 1 bomb defuser a sniper and professional rifelmen i was one of those rifelmen,the 2nd team was called "delta six" and it was the best team there is,they had 2 bomb defusers and the rest were sharpshooters, anyways we decided to aproache the situation calmly 1 team goes through the roof the sniper watches the terrorists from the opposit building,the others go through the back entrance,therefore we did manage to take out 2 of the terrorist members and we held them as hostages hoping we would trade their lives for the hostages,so we held the attack and tried to communicate with the terrorist boss we had his son under our custody and we apllied as much preasure on the negotiation,we managed to trade it for 2 hostages but we swaped the terrorist with 2 members of the swat,it was me and the commander of the swat team we dressed in their clothes and went in while the others managed to sneak through the roof as soon as they knew we were a fake it was already too late for them, because every single swat member was in position and the sniper took the first shot taking down the leader and we managed to take the hostages safely and defuse the bombs,it was the most intense day in my life and the first day i came face to face with a terrorist im glad we didn't lose any innocent lives that day.

:::

@Zizou Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Zizou On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization

After a long discussion between the HQ team, we've come to the conclusion that you'd be a valuable asset to our organization and because of that your application has been ~[accepted]~(green,black). Your work, efforts and hustle were not ignored and we're very excited to see you wearing the S.W.A.T. tags ingame.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

@Joacoborasi Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Joacoborasi On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization. We've analyzed your application and based on what you shown to us, regarding your application and gameplay, we believe you're not ready, for now, to be part of our team.

There is still a long road ahead and work to be done, specially when it comes to conquer our trust, and unfortunately because of that your application have been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

Personal Info

In-game Name: ELNAPO

Username / Account-name: Emimanuel17

Nationality: Dominican Republic

Languages Spoken: Spanish and little English

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; 5/10

Average Ping: 100-200

Average FPS: 60fps

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is Eminson, I was born and raised in the Dominican Republic, I am 19 years old, I dedicate myself to work and study, my favorite games are Gta, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Valorant, etc. After finishing work or studies I like to play because I can distract my mind and I really like this server since it has capacity for many people and they are all very active, I want to be a SWAT member because I know that I can help maintain order inside the server
II. In-game experience

When did you join the server: 2018-2020

How much do you play each day: I play between 3-4 hours, on weekends I play between 5-6 hours

Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: None

Name the reason(s) for leaving: None
Current group memberships: None

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): None

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: iNone

(this question has to be answered in full sentences)

Your strengths: Driving motorcycles and cars, it would be very good doing chases

Your weaknesses: Sometimes I have a little network problem

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Well, all the players know that SWAT is the best team in SAES, and it is a great team that all the players love, and they are doing actions and tactics, and I love that, I want to come together to help them and be a member. Members are very active and I like active members and all SWAT members follow the rules and are the most respectful players. and everyone knows that SWAT is the best therefore I want and I know I have what it takes to be part of the best.

Also, SWAT always impressed me when I was new to the server, but I did not imagine going that far with that that I do not even imagine that someday I will apply to SWAT and do my best to join, my friends always said that it is a bit It is difficult for you to join SWAT, but here I am applying and giving my opportunity to join the most impressive and active squad in the community, but the real reason to join SWAT is to gain some reputation in the game and development of my skills and help to keep the post too.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: In my opinion, I have what it takes to become a SWAT member, from being someone with your head on your shoulders to having the necessary skills for this role, definitely making a good member if you consider my application.Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you

would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): Our sources of information informed us of a drug deal that is occurring this morning at the Las Venturas airport, so we had to prepare the team and prepare well for an ambush. We have in possession an armored truck and 2 helicopters and in terms of units we have 2 assault teams made up of 3 people with shotguns and M4 and a sniper team made up of 2 members. So we went ahead and started deploying the units. We had the sniper team parked on the roof of a shamal hangar and the assault team in a nearby garage and we waited for the gangsters to come in so we could ambush them. so as soon as they arrived we sent the signal to our sniper teams to scout the area for all the criminals, luckily they weren't really armed, only a couple of them had m1911. We quickly dispatched our men and told them they were surrounded and that snipers were ready to fire if they started anything. They quickly turned in the suitcase and we arrested them.

@Emimanuel17 Dear Applicant, you've got 24 hours to fix your application using the correct application format [Click here] Failure to do so will lead to Instant denied & Put you on hold for two weeks.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name:ELNAPO
Username / Account-name:Emimanuel17
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):5-10
Nationality:Dominican Republic
Languages Spoken:Spanish and little English
Average Ping:80-150
Average FPS:60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):My name is Eminson, I was born and raised in the Dominican Republic, I am 19 years old, I dedicate myself to work and study, my favorite games are Gta, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Valorant, etc. After finishing work or studies I like to play because I can distract my mind and I really like this server since it has capacity for many people and they are all very active, I want to be a SWAT member because I know that I can help maintain order inside the server.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server:2018-2020
How much do you play each day:I play between 3-4 hours, on weekends I play between 5-6 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:None
Name the reason(s) for leaving:None
Current group memberships:None
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Sure, he'll keep trying to get in
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):None
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:None

Your strengths:Driving motorcycles and cars, it would be very good doing chases
Your weaknesses:Sometimes I have a little network problem
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:Well, all the players know that SWAT is the best team in SAES, and it is a great team that all the players love, and they are doing actions and tactics, and I love that, I want to come together to help them and be a member. Members are very active and I like active members and all SWAT members follow the rules and are the most respectful players. and everyone knows that SWAT is the best therefore I want and I know I have what it takes to be part of the best.

Also, SWAT always impressed me when I was new to the server, but I did not imagine going that far with that that I do not even imagine that someday I will apply to SWAT and do my best to join, my friends always said that it is a bit It is difficult for you to join SWAT, but here I am applying and giving my opportunity to join the most impressive and active squad in the community, but the real reason to join SWAT is to gain some reputation in the game and development of my skills and help to keep the post too.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: In my opinion, I have what it takes to become a SWAT member, from being someone with your head on your shoulders to having the necessary skills for this role, definitely making a good member if you consider my application.Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):Our sources of information informed us of a drug deal that is occurring this morning at the Las Venturas airport, so we had to prepare the team and prepare well for an ambush. We have in possession an armored truck and 2 helicopters and in terms of units we have 2 assault teams made up of 3 people with shotguns and M4 and a sniper team made up of 2 members. So we went ahead and started deploying the units. We had the sniper team parked on the roof of a shamal hangar and the assault team in a nearby garage and we waited for the gangsters to come in so we could ambush them. so as soon as they arrived we sent the signal to our sniper teams to scout the area for all the criminals, luckily they weren't really armed, only a couple of them had m1911. We quickly dispatched our men and told them they were surrounded and that snipers were ready to fire if they started anything. They quickly turned in the suitcase and we arrested them.

@Emimanuel17 On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization. We've analyzed your application and based on what you shown to us, regarding your application and gameplay, we believe you're not ready, for now, to be part of our team.

There is still a long road ahead and work to be done, specially when it comes to conquer our trust, and unfortunately because of that your application have been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

• 2 weeks later...

I. Personal Info

** In-game Name:** FreshCoffee
** Username / Account-name:** potato5
** Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):** I dont know what this is but i will say 7/10
** Nationality:** Marocco
** Languages Spoken:** Arabic , English , French and little bit of Germany
** Average Ping:** 40-80
** Average FPS:** 46-60
** Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):** Hi, im Mosaab Mrabet also know in games with FreshCoffee , i live in Marocco exactly in city called Tetouan , im a active player and wasting most of my time playing this game

II. In-Game Experience

** When did you join the server:** I joined in 2017 , played some days than stopped and came back in 2020
** How much do you play each day:** alot , around 6 hours because of the holiday
** Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:** UE , FBI , 879 (unofficial gang)
** Name the reason(s) for leaving:** UE : kicked because i pinked gang cars i think
FBI: got kicked because i killed someone and forgot to try arresting him
879: joined to suport them than left
** Current group memberships:** FightClub
** If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?** Maybe
** Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):** Just a adminjail
** Name the reasons why you received these punishments:** shooted a car of someone thats was blocking my way while i was trying to chase a criminal

** Your strengths:** Good at catching criminals - Active player
** Your weaknesses:** High ping (sometimes)
** Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:** What i know is that S.W.A.T. is the strongest squad in SA , they are always protecting the city from the bad guys and most of criminals fear them
** Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:** Im good at catching criminals and i will be always there when you need me
** Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):**** yesterday i was doing my normal job (Bank Guardian) i was sitting in the staff room watching cameras till i saw some masked guys with guns entering the bank , i moved quickly and called the police than i got knocked off by one of the criminals . i opened my eyes and saw duct tape around me , 1 minute passed and we heard alot of sirens heading towards us and surrounded the place , the crims picked one of the hostages and took him in front of the door while they aiming at him than they said : you have to let us go or one of the hostages will say bye . The cops didnt know wht to do cuz they was scared so they called S.W.A.T and they came here quickly , they made a plan and went to enter the bank from a secret door wich will lead them to the main room they forced in and did what they have to do , when this ended all of us thanked the S.W.A.T for saving our lifes and the manager reward them with money

@FreshCoffee Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@FreshCoffee On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization. We've analyzed your application and based on what you shown to us, regarding your application and gameplay, we believe you're not ready, for now, to be part of our team.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

alt text
:cop: I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Max
Username / Account-name: rana
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B4
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages Spoken: English, Arabic & abit Turkish
Average Ping: 84
Average FPS: 55
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is Mohamed. I like playing online games like MTA, PUBG, And ROBLOX :D I'm from Egypt>Alexandria. I'm active member, I'm working on my PC application, And i want to join SWAT to help them and stay in it. I joined SAES Since 2013 when i was trainee i decided to Join SWAT from along time, I Applied for SWAT in 2018-2019 and i was not ready so i took DENIED. in 2020 I applied and i was not ready too, this time I will be ready. And I will continue my career as SWAT-H.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: Since 2013-2014.
How much do you play each day: 4 or 5 hours.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:
.ICE-HQ
TST-MAJ
Five-0-MAJ
FBI-Lvl2
Name the reason(s) for leaving:
.ICE: When i was HQ And it was so close to die i wanted to make it like before but they rejected. And i was bored so i left.
.TST: died :(
.Five-0: died :(
.FBI: I was bored as FBI member and i want to train more about SAES History from SWAT because SWAT is the oldest squad on SA.
Current group memberships: Centrino & K9
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: I will be honest but I don't know to don't lie. But i will try.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):
Bans: Im not sure that i took any ban before but maybe i took 1 since 2013.
Kick: i didnt get any kick before.
Punishmnets: I got a lot of punishments since 2013 but cant remember the number of it.

Name the reasons why you received these punishments: When i was newbie. My brother was taking alot of adminjails and he was hiding, Then i knew that and i told him to don't play in This server. Then I took 1 adminjail since i took a name of a player and he dmed me, When he dmed me i reported him. and he Didnt stop until i Kill him and he reported me and i got adminjail. In 2019, I took an AdminJail and that was unfair, I was in the Jail with my friend from SAFP, the jail cleared then 2 trainees shooted us and outside the Jail without any reason then I reported him and Admins thought that its a fake report or im lying.

Your strengths: Driving, Shooting, Arresting & Building.
Your weaknesses: Lag
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: To learn from it all things that i should learn and to help them in Media Achrive and to be an elite cop. Also , I have alot of friends there.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Because I'm Old SAES player and i know the rules well and I'm good arrester And i respect players that higher than me.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): In 8.7.2020 When the sky was raining I was walking in the street to check the people are safe or not then i saw someone was walking like criminals near a store, seems like he is buying something from a mafia, From: General.Max: Drop your gun and put your hands up now!, and i was alone so they were running and i was running and preparing my weapon, until i got one and I jailed him, And the other ran. I was in base thinking what to do. And I told a Cop in the police station to find this criminal. And he was strange not doing his tasks and he is acting like a new cop. And i told him do your job. In the next day, I was listening to the RADIO and suddenly, I heard a dead cop and someone said Who killed him?!, And i saw the cop that was acting like a newbie near him and all was near the dead cop, But I couldn't talk to him or do anything Because all cops were asking me in a lot of things, In the next day I saw a Cop at the top of the base, seems like he is sleeping there. I walked there and i saw him and he is dead, But No one was there. Then I was checking the news and i saw a lot of people got killed. I was thinking who is the murderer and I saw a criminal in the street selling drugs and i told him to put his hands up, I tased him and i got him, I told the cop to put him in Jail, then I was sitting near him, From:Cop: Don't worry friend I'm your teammate I'm acting like a cop to safe you all from this prison But he had a mic in his clothes i put it into him to see what is he doing,, And I walked into him and I saw another guy not a cop, I told him where is the cop and he told me I'm the cop, Then he had a device that make him a cop, and he is a criminal, But i couldn't come i let my weapons and the taser in my office i called cops in radio, But he killed half the cops, And I didnt find my weapons then i ran to them before they ran but by fist :D until i find a cop, I called them in RADIO and finally some cops came to arrest them before they open the cells. In the next day, The people were safe and no one needed help, And I came with new cops, And everything under control.

@Maxyou12 Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Maxyou12 On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization

After a long discussion between the HQ team, we've come to the conclusion that you'd be a valuable asset to our organization and because of that your application has been ~[accepted]~(green,black). Your work, efforts and hustle were not ignored and we're very excited to see you wearing the S.W.A.T. tags ingame.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

@UnaKadava Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@UnaKadava On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization. We've analyzed your application and based on what you shown to us, regarding your application and gameplay, we believe you're not ready, for now, to be part of our team.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

I. Personal Info

** In-game Name:** Doom
** Username / Account-name:** mahdi444
** Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):** B2
** Nationality:** Tunisian
** Languages Spoken:** Arabic-English & French .
** Average Ping:** 60-70
** Average FPS:** 40-50
** Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):** Hello, my name is Mehdi, I'm a Tunisian teenager, I've always loved playing video games, one of my favourite is MTA:SA and exactly SAES:RPG, I started my career there in 2014, I made some pretty good friends there.
I'm known as Doom. Well, lemme talk about my bans now, I guess. I first got banned on 2017 for abusing lag, my second was for constant rule breaking in 2018 then in 2019 I got a ban for abuse, I also had an hour ban for camping the hospital during the power hour, which I promise will never happen again as I've learned from my mistakes. Nothing else to mention, I guess, huh?

II. In-Game Experience

** When did you join the server:** Since 2014
** How much do you play each day:** 7-8 Hours
** Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:** ICE,TST,FBI,CripZ,Z,C,NavM
** Name the reason(s) for leaving:**

ICE: They start free inviting anyone, also there were some problems there
The Strike Team: The squad got closed.
Federal Bureau of Investigation: So I went to join FBI and I've had nice people to hang with but after some months I left it because it went a bit inactive.
CripZ: There comes my best times, but every thing has an end, the gang was on the edge of dying, the inactivity left me no other choice, I was thinking of leaving till now, then I found no points on staying there, so I left.
Organization Zero: I dont feel it confortable, so i had to leave.
Clandestine Mob: Missunderstanding with the members
Navy Malistrip: Well, I think I helped NavM enough, and thought it was time to leave, was there for a pretty long time until I got bored from being criminal so I thought of changing sides, and here I am.

** Current group memberships:** N/A
** If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?** I'd participate in SAT if my application gets denied.

** Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):** I first got banned on 2017 for abusing lag, my second was for constant rule breaking in 2018 then in 2019 I got a ban for abuse, I also had an hour ban for camping the hospital during the power hour.

** Name the reasons why you received these punishments:** I got banned four times, two was for abusing, the third was for constant rulebreaking, the fourth is that I got banned an hour in the power hour for killing people at the hospital.

** Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.**

** Your strengths:** One of my strenghts is Driving, I think I am good at it, because if I chase someone, my partners know that there is 80% chance to catch him, I know the all Map and lot's of shortways in the cities. I think that I'm also good in helicopter piloting, I know what to do, to keep my helicopter in good condition and If needed I can parachute.
** Your weaknesses:** Sometimes lagging, second using a boat.
** Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:** I would like to join SWAT cause I see that it will have a great future and won't give up whatever happens, I've also seen many good and active members there and I'd like to make some new friends, either way, its a good squad overall, members has high reputations. Perfect Squad.

** Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:** I think I'll fit in S.W.A.T as I have a pretty good play style, decent English, I'm also active and mature. I respect every member on the server whatsoever, and by that being said, I have all things that a player requires to be among the squad, plus, I have a pretty good communication skills, I will obey orders from higher ups members. I'll do whatever it requires to join SWAT as I'm really interested in doing it.
** Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):** Monday, early morning, around 6am, while i was fallen asleep, i got an important call from general, and he wants all members presence in the SWAT headquarter, as there are some drug deals around Las Venturas, so they shared roles between us, where i had to join the sniper team with a fellow colleaugue, and an assault team which contained five officers. We had an armored van, fully prepared to start the ambush. As we arrived to our destination, it was full of gang members which is kind of dangerous, so we waited for the perfect moment to rush. Meanwhile, we have set up our postitions whereas sniper team will stay far away and wait for the signal, the others, went surronding the crime scence in a way they can't be seen. Patience is key, so we waited for our general signal as he knows when to rush or fallback. Minutes in, our units had the signal, and went in. Therefore, my team time has come where we shot everybody going out on the leg, we brought some vehicles to transport them to our base to investigate them and get more information. We left that for some other specialized units. There i went home, sat on my couch watching TV.

@Doomm Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ