I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Deepy
Username / Account-name: kelogglu
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):B-1,B-2
Nationality:Turkish
Languages Spoken:Turkish/English
Average Ping:80-90
Average FPS: 60 max.
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hi,my name is Emre. Im residing in Turkey/Izmir with my family. My age is 16 and im into playing PC games.The high school im studying is based on Tourism so my target is to be a tour operator. My hobbies are playing games,hanging out with my friends,playing football.And reading a few books for hours. Im usually playing games based on survival and historical gameplay. In these categories,EU4,HOI4,DST,Long Dark and a few more are counted.I love to listen to musics in my free time or doing something else.
II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 2-3 Years ago.
How much do you play each day: 6-7 hours.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:
FBI:It was my first gang in 2017,i joined it for months but due to inacivity i left.
NSA: Stood in for weeks and worked but there wasn't much member to play,so i decided to leave.
SAFP:My membership lasted long in this squad but my bad attiude towards members were not acceptable so i got kicked from this one.
BBMC: Criminal side seem so different to me and i wanted to try it but then i realised that gang wasn't for me so i left it.
OC: OC had the capacity to reach more further levels than 4 (I dont know if they had level 5) but their attiude towards each other make their members left one by one so i had to leave it.
CripZ: A few members proved me this is not a suitable gang for me.Personal problems aside,CripZ was there for long time but i didn't wanted to stay anymore due to behaviour.
UE: Underground Empire was the last gang that i tried on crim side. It was a pure gang but my willing to join cop side back again brought me to SAFP.
Name the reason(s) for leaving: Has been given at up
Current group memberships: N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? I would.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Due to Deathmatching a ban given by System years ago.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: Deathmatch.

III. Personal skills and knowledge

Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.

Your strengths: Chasing,Sniping,Killing,Using Cars,Tazing,Using Helicopters.
Your weaknesses: Even though i was a SAP Member in past,but still cannot use some type of boats.Thats what is my weakness as far as i know.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Everybody needs to find a Squad/Gang after a point.SWAT seemed to me very suitable squad for my knowledge in game.I know there are many friends so maybe i could play with them as much as i can.I know huge roleplay skills but as it seems like its not cared about anymore in SAES. So i decided to join a squad which is giving less care to Roleplay even after some criminals escapes after a roleplay offer.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I can attend to SWAT activities and look its media archive more alive with some events and roleplays.I could do anything that i can do for it to be honestly,just as like i did in my previous organisations.I born with squads and will last long until i left this game. So my knowledge about cop side isn't poor.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): Los Santos 13th of February. It was a sunny day,also some kind of day would make you think nothing can went wrong.A call from LSPD make SWAT officers and other cops to went in a JailBreak which is organised by Outbreak Organisation.While SWAT members were arriving there i took my CS,M4 and Sniper.Went in and saw in the front door they are holding 1 woman,1 elder man and 1 children as hostages.After SWAT arrival to the crime scene,Commander ordered to split up to 3 teams.Castle Team will hold the front door and look for the criminals which are willing to escape from that spot.Team Desert were ordered to hold and attack to the front entrance of Jail Corridor.And Team Craw were ordered to Attack to the cells and snipe right after Team Desert got the jail corrider.Team Castle was holding the second corridor and were looking for criminals.Team Desert started to kill every single criminal in their way towards second door.Meanwhile i was in the Team Craw,We saw the hostages next to the cell door.We sniped every single criminal and charged.We secured the Red door but there were 3 criminals which is holding a gun towards Elder,woman and child hostage.We decided quickly to attack to the criminal which holds the children as our first move towards this barbarity.Then Team Craw appeared from the corner to kill the criminal holding elder hostage.We shot right in the head of both of those criminal.One left which was holding woman hostage.All units aimed their weapons towards to that criminal.The cell door was opened and units moved in slowly.He decided to surrender quickly right after other SWAT,FBI units arrived.We opened the door and put him into a cell.Called ambulance for the hostages to make them chill.We got back to the SWAT base after that brutal war and take care of the injured team members.After of it we drinked some beer.

@AngelDust Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: madrazo
Username / Account-name: creptiz
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B1-B2
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English, Little french
Average Ping: 100
Average FPS: 40-50
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): First of all thanks for giving me this wonderful opportunity to talk about myself, My name is madrazo, I'm born in cairo with 4 family members, Am still making my progress in high school, Am a well respected person, My father is a high military officer, He always taught me how to be a good person, Boxing and football are my best hoppies, and I always try to achieve higher stuff in life and to be an important person.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: In 2017
How much do you play each day: 2-3 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:

• CripZx2

• SAPA

• TST

• B~Bx2

• FOX

• ETF
    Name the reason(s) for leaving:
    1- CripZx1: I left for some problems
    2-SAPA: I went for getting PC diploma but there was instructors inactivity
    3-CripZx2: found that i got same problems as 1st time
    4-TST: it was great at first, but it started getting dead
    5-B~Bx1: I would like to say it was my best organization I've joined but I got bored as soon from crim side
    6- FOX: would like to explain privately
    7-B~Bx2: same as first reason
    8-ETF: would like to explain privately too

Current group memberships: N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I received a ban, and an adminjail
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: Ban was because of problems with an admin and i was banned for 2 days but all solved and the ban wareleaseded in the 1st day, about the adminjail, i was accused of dming a cop who was just passing by jail.

Your strengths: Shooting, driving, Taser aiming
Your weaknesses: Fps drops, and lag
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I always wanted to join SWAT since i started playing this game, but it was hard for me at first but now i think i have the real chance, In addition to I like SWAT activities
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: without being pride, I see i have some good skills although am good in teamwork
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): 21 April 2016, as usual it was clear and good day for people as they go to their works in morning, on other side it was a nightmare for some others, It was a day when 6 gun armed criminals attacked the central bank of liberty city. The 6 guys attacked tactically and it was fast, they threatened people inside to take their life if they call the police, and by a coincidence a trooper was passing by the bank entrance when he saw the situation inside, that time the criminals took the people as hostages, the trooper immediately called the police, and in 15 min the bank area was serrounded by cops, officers there know its hard situation and it needs a special team, so they called SWAT team, SWAT team responded and in less than 10 mins they were at bank area, after the criminals asked to get out and away safely or they will kill the hostages, SWAT team started searching on the bank construction, they made a plan to rush tactically as they don't have another choice, in the next day at 7:00 AM, SWAT team has rushed the bank, the plan was 2 SWATs rush from roof, 3 with sniper on the opposite building roof, and some other trooper shading, trying to get the sight of the criminals, the rest of SWAT team rushed from the entrance the one who have the armor was standing in the front line, they rushed the whole bank rooms, and in 7 mins of fighting, SWAT could kill 4 of the criminals and the last 2 had to surrender. and at the end SWAT had taken the bank back with 2 injured SWAT officers.

@madrazo Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@madrazo On behalf of SWAT HQ's, we are sorry to inform you that you haven't passed the application stage ~[DENIED]~(red), Your application is not good enough and does not match our standards at all, however, you haven't shown much efforts/interest in joining us, re-apply in two weeks if you're still interested in joining us.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

In-game Name: DarkPursuer
Username / Account-name:DarkPursuer
Nationality: Russia
Languages Spoken: Russia,Ukrainian,English.
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): B1.
Average Ping:60.
Average FPS:63.
Do you use Teamspeak/IRC: Discord
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My name is Alex Tiyshchenco, I am eight teen years old, and I am from Russia. My Hobbies are playing computer games with my Friends, Playing Soccer and Basketball. I usually go to bars with my Friends.
II. In-game experience

When did you join the server:I have been playing since 2016, but I dont remember the login from the old account
How much do you play each day:8 hours.
Previous squads / Gangs / Companies: Not a member anywhere. Previous ban saes / hit (s) / punishment (s): Never! Indicate the reasons why you received these punishments: III. Personal skills and knowledge (this question needs to be answered with full sentences) Your strengths: I am a good sportsman and team worker, and I respect people Your weaknesses: my weakness - bugs in GTA Why do you want to join SWAT: I want to join it, because I want to do better in capturing attackers Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I am an active player.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):So our intel sources informed us of a drug deal happening this evening in some Bone County warehouse so we had to ready up the team and prepare well for the ambush . we had in possession one armored van and a helicopter and in terms of units we had one assault team composed of 5 people with shotguns and M4s and a sniper team composed of two members . so we went ahead and started the units' deployment . we had the sniper team stationed at the roof and the assault team in some nearby garage and we waited for the gangsters to come so we can ambush them . so as soon as they came we send the signal to our sniper teams to scout the area for all the criminals , luckily they weren't really armed only a couple of them had carbines and the others were men in suits so we the sniper took care of the too armed guys and the assault team rushed out and arrested the suited men easily.

@DarkPursuer Dear Applicant, you've got 24 hours to fix your application using the correct application format [Click here] Failure to do so will lead to Instant denied & Put you on hold for two weeks.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name:DarkPursuer
Username / Account-name:DarkPursuer
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):B1.
Nationality:Russia.
Languages Spoken:Russian,Ukrainian,English.
Average Ping:60
Average FPS:60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):My name Alex Tiyshchenko, I am eightteen years old, and I am from Russia. My Hobbies are playing computer games with my Friends, Playing Soccer and Basketball. I usually go to bars with my Friends

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server:I have been playing since 2016, but I dont' remember the login from the old account.
How much do you play each day:8 hours.
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:Did not consist.
Name the reason(s) for leaving:Did not leave.
Current group memberships:Not a member of groups.
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):Did not have. Never.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments:Did not have.

Your strengths:I am a marksman, not a bad driver and strategist.
Your weaknesses:bugs and lags
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:I want to join it, because I want to do better in capturing attackers and Just have a good time.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:I am an active, frindly and reliable.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):Another ordinary day has been passing by in San Fierro. S.W.A.T officers were spending their time on advanced pieces of training and other kinds of stuff as usual. However, the situation did not go as usual. An urgent call came from S.F Airport. Has changed everything. Captain had to gather his men immediately to make a short briefing about the upcoming event. According to first reports, there was a hostage situation was going on in the airport. Local police officers have been disarmed and already taken as hostage besides the passengers. The situation was worse than ever and the Terrorist group was not cooperating and they were demanding a lot of stuff. After the briefing phase, Captain decided to arm his men with fully automatic guns and snipers to eliminate terrorists before they hurt someone else. In the meantime, terrorists were keeping demand more stuff from law enforcement team and treating the police to about killing the hostages. S.W.A.T vans have already been mount by officers and they were ready to go. In a couple of minutes, they have reached the place and took their position without getting seen to any terrorists. The plan was simple but they knew that it wasn't that easy as it looks. The plan A was about taking the hostages without any casualties. So by using the rear gate and with a couple of flashbangs, they did breach into the hall in several gates to make unnecessary attention. Terrorists were distracted by the front gate and flashbangs while the other squad was getting into the hall by using the rear gate. In the Meantime, many terrorists have been neutralized by S.W.A.T marksmen and squad members. The situation was taken under control just in a couple of minutes. S.W.A.T members have evacuated the area successfully and saved everyone's life without any casualties.

@DarkPursuer Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@DarkPursuer On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in joining our squad.
I'm gonna cut this short: you copy-pasted every single bit of another S.W.A.T. application - as you can see here, specifically, the very last part regarding the creation of a RolePlay scenario.

Obviously, because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

@NORI999 Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

alt text

Hello and good evening, after a long time of good relations and connections between @S-W-A-T & @San-Andreas-Federal-Police , both HQ teams decided to reach a point we form an official alliance between the two biggest squads of SAES:RPG, and here we are!

Both squads will work collaboratively and support each other according to the terms of the alliance.

Alliance Terms:

-Teamwork:

Both squads will assist each other with RolePlays/Trainings/Events or any kind of activity (If needed & possible).

-Patrolling:

Members of both squads will assist each other on patrols, if a member is alone he always can join the other squad's car and freely patrol with them, and the other squad will always welcome each other on patrolling, also both of them will be always ready to assist each other on backup calls when needed.

-Raids & Special Operations:

As known our both squads main role is raiding and special operations, squads will assist each other on gang bases raids/ groups raids, both of these can be as a general activity, or happen as a roleplay and continue doing our role as it was stated in our topics.

-Roleplays & Trainings:

Both squads will be able to call the other squad members to join their roleplay/training (If needed & possible), needless to say, that hosting roleplays & trainings as one team will be blessed.

alt textBoth Squads HQ's expect all members of both squads to stick to the terms of the Alliance, Of course, maintain a peaceful and loyal friendship and support each other.

Long live ~[SWAT]~(blue) & ~[SAFP]~(#0065ad) [~[SW]~(blue)~[A]~(red)~[FP]~(#0065ad)]!

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Karma
Username / Account-name: star2000
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B2
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages Spoken: Arabic , English and French .
Average Ping: 120
Average FPS: 40
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):So i started playing SAES:RPG since 2011 . Then my old account got banned in 2013 for bug abusing gang money . I joined saes again in 2015 and started with a new account and a new beginning with this account (Karma) . At the beginning , I started as a criminal by joining CripZ in 2015 then after a year i decided to switch to the copside so i joined MI-6 then SAPA to get my Pro-Cop Diploma but i did not get it so i went back to the crim-side by joinning HS and continued my career . And now after years of being a criminal , i decided to go back to the copside because im really done the criminal life and it started being bored .

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: I joined SAES:RPG in 2011
How much do you play each day: 2 Hours but i can be more active in holidays .
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Hell Angels / Sons Of Anarchy / MI-6 / SAPA / Hell Soldiers / Underground Empire / Overdose Crime / CripZ / Wild Angels / Clandestine Mob .
Name the reason(s) for leaving:

:::

• Hell Angels : didn't really like my gangmates very much because they seemed like retards to me and this gang was getting deleted anyway so i left .

• SoA : It became really inactive so i left .

• MI-6 : left it because it was dead and getting deleted .

• SAPA : i tried to get my PC Diploma but i failed so i decided to go back to crim side and started it with HS .

• Hell Soldiers : I got banned for abusing fireworks in jail in 2016 so i got kicked .

• UnderGround Empire : Got kicked for facing some problems with HQ Team .

• OverDose Crime : Left it because i had some problems with the Leader actions .

• CripZ : Same as OC .

• Wild Angels : I wasn't okay with our Leader and vLeader gang System . They don't even care about members opinion and doing everything as they want... We hadn't the freedom to some stuffs because they were always refusing .

• Clandestine Mob : I was really done with the criminal side so i decided to join the cop side again .

Current group memberships: InvestArms Corporation / San Andreas Studios / The Motor Heads .
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes of course .
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I got banned when i was a HS member in 2017 because of abusing fireworks to jailbreak myself .
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: I already mentioned that in the previous question .

Your strengths: Shooting , Arresting , Driving , Piloting and Roleplaying .
Your weaknesses: Driving boats .
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: we all know that SWAT is one of the most powerful squads and old school ones so thats why im really interested in joinning it .
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Well , i am a old and experienced saes player that means that i am skilled enough to join SWAT and i have lived the both sides of crim-side and cop-side thats why i am experienced enough too .
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): November the 26th 2019 , it was a normal day in San Andreas - Los Santos , i had a job interview that day at a building in LS near the bank . So i prepared myself and went to the building , i arrived there and entered it then i took a seat in the waiting room so i can meet the boss and start my job interview . Suddenly , some masked guys entered the building and they were armed with AK47 and machine guns , they were terrorists who were trying to take over the building . They cuffed my hands and other people in the building too and took us as hostages so the cops won't be able to attack them . The police contacted these terrorists and told them that if they wont give up and let the hostages go , they will use the hard way to figure out this problem . The terrorists refused to surrender and they wanted to get an amount of money so they will leave the hostages go . After 1 hour , one of the building windows got broken and a grenade was thrown in the room , everyone got blind in the room even the hostages then i heard gunshots and people screaming , i couldn't see anything because of the flash bang grenade . Then i opened my eyes and every single terrorist was killed , It was the SWAT forces who entered from the building windows and killed them , It happened really fast , these SWATs were really professional , they used some powerful tactics to save all the hostages without any wounds or casualities .

@Karma Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: RocK
Username / Account-name: thepro1711
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): A2
Nationality: American
Languages Spoken: English and Hindi
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): I am a computer engineering major with a minor in mathematics and cyber-security. I enjoy lifting weights, traveling, and programming in my free time. I have traveled to five different countries in three different continents and enjoy spending time in nature. I am an avid baseball fan and played it in high-school.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 2012
How much do you play each day: About 2-3 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: SWAT and SAPA.
Name the reason(s) for leaving: SWAT: unable to continue membership due to university responsibilities. SAPA: graduated with full honors.
Current group memberships: Pro-Cops
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? No.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): A ban, once.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: Misunderstanding.

Your strengths: I am a mature and experienced team-player and have a solid foundation of role-playing and I exhibit leadership qualities.

Your weaknesses: I enjoy multitasking which might sometimes make me unable to focus on one thing.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I wish to join SWAT to continue improving and developing my role-playing and tactical abilities in the game. I, further, wish to network with other members of the elite squad.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I think I will be a good fit for SWAT due to my experience playing on the server and my passion for role-playing as a protective force.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): Due to the growing tensions between Pakistan and the United States, intel was provided to the US government that a group of sleeper cells might be hiding in Atlanta, GA. By the command of the Governor of Georgia, I, David Schmitt, the Commanding Chief for SWAT in the South-Eastern area was ordered to lead a search and deceit operation to extract the sleeper cells. Receiving the location of the sleeper cells in downtown Atlanta, I gathered eleven of my best men and led the tactical operation. My team consisted of a sniper, a security analyst, and nine other tactical specialists. Through swift and undetectable movements, we entered the building where the cells were hiding through the basement and made our way to the 7th floor. Keeping the safety of the civilians in mind, without making any abrupt movements, we shoved open the door of the room where the cells were hiding. Adding to the effect of surprise, we were able to capture the cells without harming anyone yet keeping the secrecy of the mission.

alt text
I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Ramby
Username / Account-name: ramby
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B2
Nationality: Dutch
Languages Spoken: Dutch and English
Average Ping: 25-40
Average FPS: 50-60 depending on where I'm in the map
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): My real name is Rick, I live in the northern part of The Netherlands. I have a job that takes around 40 hours a weak and in the evening I study around 10 hours to develop myself further in different subjects. In my spare time I play videogames, this varies from Rocket League to SAES, and I like to hang around in Discord chats.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 2012
How much do you play each day: around 2 hours or less
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: SAS, SOA, RDMC, ALT, SAPA, NNB and Five-0 (This is what I can remember).
Name the reason(s) for leaving: They either died or turned into a group.
Current group memberships: PC, DE, SS, SAPD, ALT, SAFD, CC
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Of course.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): As far as I'm aware of none.
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N/A

Your strengths: common sense, calm personality, and mentorship
Your weaknesses: reluctant, activity, and persuasive
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I gave myself a couple of days to re-think my choices and evaluate what I want to do. SWAT has some interesting members, a few that I know and a few that I wish to meet. My feeling tells me that I can find some new friends in SWAT and make the game interesting once more.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I have a lot of experience and I think my skill-set could be of great value for SWAT. I think I can be someone who fits in the group of new members.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

Unit David-99 is on standby in Los Santos and is currently awaiting further orders to get into action. A patrol unit called Adam-80 is on patrol near LS bank and spots some suspicious activity near it.

~[A-80 to control, A suspicious lorry is parked in front of the bank, standby, over
Control to A-80, what is your location, give me your 10-20, over
A-80 to control, Close by the bank in Los Santos, over.]~(#ebca67,#ebca67,#ebca67,#ebca67,#ebca67)

~[Various people get off the lorry, armed to the teeth and run inside the bank of Los Santos.]~(blueviolet)

~[A-80 to control, Requesting back-up at LS bank it's currently being robbed, code 0, over
Control to COMMS, All units respond to LS bank, code 0, over
D-99 to control, 10-4 we're moving out, code 0, ETA 2 mins, over.]~(#ebca67)

~[Heavily armed forces of SWAT unit D-99 headed out to the bank in LS. Once arrived an inspector was already trying to convince the robbers to surrender.]~(blueviolet)

~[The SWAT commander immediately took over control and said: "you have 2 minutes to come out with your hands up, or face the consequences!"]~(navy)

~[The 2 minutes passed]~(blueviolet)

~[SWAT commander: "Alright boys, get ready to move in"]~(blue)

~[By using their special tactics learned in training, they entered the bank and secured the hostages.]~(blueviolet)

~[The commander: "Alright, we split up in 2 groups, 1 brings the hostages out, and the other follow me".]~(blue)

~[The different groups split up and did their job. While the other group was securing the hostage, the commander gave new instructions by using non-verbal communication. Once every member was in position, they took the robbers out in a gunfight.]~(blueviolet)

~[D-99 to control, situation under control, zero casualties, the scene is code 4 and bring someone to clean up this mess, over.]~(#ebca67)

~[The units were heading back to base and waiting for their next emergency situation.]~(blueviolet)

((Kept it short and cohesive)))

Regards,
Ramby

@Ramby Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

alt text

Good evening, as part of @S-W-A-T decade (10 Years) celebrations which going to take a place in the upcoming weeks, I am pleased to announce today the new S.W.A.T. Promo for 2020!!!

This is just a small part of the decade celebrations for S.W.A.T, expect a lot of things coming on the day of the celebration itself!

S.W.A.T. 2020 Promotional video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C50KvZg2pk

alt text-Credits & Special thanks to: @San-Andreas-Studios & @NORI999 for producing and editing S.W.A.T. 2020 Promo.

"We were the first, and we'll be the last"

Long live ~[S.W.A.T.]~(blue,blue)!

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: madrazo
Username / Account-name: creptiz
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B1-B2
Nationality: Egyptian
languages Spoken: Arabic, English & little french
Average FPS: 30-60
** Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):** Hi, My name is mostfa, I'm born in cairo with 4 family members, Am still making my progress in high school, Am a well respected person, My father is a high military officer, He always taught me how to be a good person, Boxing and football are my best hoppies ofc after playing video games, and I always try to achieve higher stuff in life and to be an important person.

II. In-Game Experience

** When did you join the server:** 3 years ago
** How much do you play each day:** 2-3 hours
** Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:**

1-CripZx1: I left for some problems with members
2-SAPA: I went to get my PC (procop diploma) but there was instructors inactivity
3-CripZx2: I found myself involved in the same problems
4-TST: It was a great squad when i joined but it started dying to i decided to leave
5-B~Bx1: It was the greatest organisation I've joined but i started getting bored from crim activities
6-FOX: I'd explain privately
7-B~Bx2 same as first reason
8-ETF: I'd explain ingame

** Name the reason(s) for leaving:** All explained above.
** Current group memberships:** N/A
** If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?** No
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I was banned once and received adminjail
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: I received a ban as I had trouble with an admin, and the adminjail, I was accused in dming a cop who was just passing by jail

Your strengths: Shooting, Driving
** Your weakness:** Lag and fps drops
** Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.:** As am interested more in copside, I'd choose SWAT because of its activities, Role plays, as I admit there patrolls and daily activities
** Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:** Am very good at team working which is part of SWAT beside skills I have, In addition my experience
** Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):** On 19 November 2013, It was a day of planning and hard working for some specialized cops, it was one of series terrorists attacks, Day started usually as everyday as I was at the SWAT training yard with me team mates, when a group of terrorists called DDT decided to put up explosive charges around ALT base in Red county, at the same time they attacked the base, one of the ALT workers has fired up the warning alarm and in 4 minutes, the police team has revolved around the base, The terrorists team has threaten cops that they will kill the hostages if a cop approached, and then me and SWAT team were called to arrive to the criminal scene, and then after some minutes the SWAT leader who arrived decided to talk to one of the terrorists, but the terrorist leader said nothing except killing the hostages if they didn't get out safely, SWAT leader had given us some instructions to do although he had to put a plan to rush in and rescue the hostages, they started studying the base and after 20 mins, they could put a plan for rushing, they brought night goggles and they cut the power off, and in the dark they could start the rushing plan, ofc the terrorists know it was swat plan to rush However they were ready too, SWAT consisted five teams, 1st and 2nd team rush from front gate, 3rd team rush from the back gate, and the 4th team could sneak in by building pipes, and the 5th team was the sniper team, me and 1, 2nd teams had rushed the ground floor and we could kill 3 of them, and after some minutes of contact, we could clear the ground and the first floor, and by the help of the other teams, we could trap their leader in the manager room, he had no choice except surrender and he already did, after that had finished the building was cleared out of the explosive charges and the case was given to Federal Bureau to investigate it.

@madrazo Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Karma ~[Accepted]~(lime), contact any Major+ (Level 5) In-game for your entry test. Good luck!

~[*Note]~(red): Join SWAT Discord if you still haven't joined. Click here for SWAT Discord

alt text

@Ramby ~[Accepted]~(lime), contact any Major+ (Level 5) In-game for your entry test. Good luck!

~[*Note]~(red): Join SWAT Discord if you still haven't joined. Click here for SWAT Discord

alt text

@madrazo After discussion on your application, we decided that you are not yet ready to be SWAT Member. However, we have decided not to deny your application based on your loyalty, and give you an opportunity to enter SWAT through the SAT training camp, contact any SWAT HQ if you're interested. [Application status: ~[Denied]~(RED)]

alt text

-SWAT HQ