Fire Department Application - Orten - 21/12/2022[ACCEPTED]

Orten1

Section 1 - Non-RP Information
-

Nickname: Orten
Username: moemen12
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: Orten

Current Gang/Squad: VvZ
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): MI-6:I left cuz it was inactive and to help my friend in new gang / BBMC,ICE,BloodZ,M,P~B: Closed
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? Since it started

Current groups: SAI / SAM / GXT / TS / SAS
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): SAFD for killing Afufu by chainsaw
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: Breaking rules #16
Tell us something about yourself: Well, my name is Moemen, I'm born and raised in tunisia. I'm a really mature person,who shows both respect and honor in my work. I respect every person who have a higher rank than me ingame and I'd do anything to server them.

---

Section 2 - Questions
-

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes
What is your goal within the Fire Department? To get some fun and work for the group!
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Yes

---

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
-
What are your strengths? Teamworking,friendly,respectful,helpful,eetc..
What are your weaknesses? nothing for now
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I am an experianced and skilled player that can bring all his efforts and power to this group, I am a loyal, respected and faithful person that can support group members and help them.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Firefighter

---

Applicant's signature: Orten
Date: 21/12/2022

---

Edited by Orten1
  • Like 1

alt text

San Andreas Fire Dep.

HQ TEAM

02/01/22

Dear @Orten1,

Thanks for applying and keeping your interests for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.You've been accepted and invited to test stage.

Meet with any HQ+ for your tests.

alt text

• Like 1

• Rieeria changed the title to Fire Department Application - Orten - 21/12/2022[ACCEPTED]
  • Rieeria locked this topic