Fire Department Application - Weppo - 13/11/2022[ACCEPTED]

Weppo

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Weppo
Username: Ghostpro222
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: N/A

Current Gang/Squad: FBI
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): RDMC BBoyZ (2011-2013 era. Closed the gangs or quit the game myself, can't remember)
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? 2 years, I am a HQ member

Current groups:
President - Gov
Secret Service
Desert Eagles
HLS
PC
SAM
ZIP
TMH

Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: N/A
Tell us something about yourself:

Hi, my name is weppo. Most of you will know me from playing as FBI. But I also like to participate in other server events which is why I joined different groups. This gives me the oppertunity to try out different things with different people. By doing this I am hoping to keep myself and others interested and entertained in their daily gaming sessions.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?
yes

What is your goal within the Fire Department?
I am hoping to expand my experience with different activities and rollplays. The firedepartment got suggested to me before and I am curious to see what I can bring to this side of the SAES community and gameplay experience. I am not hoping to become a high ranked member of SAFD at this point in time if that is what this question is supposed to ask me.

Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly?
yes

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I am active a lot even to this day. I have experience in rollplaying with most of the groups I am currently in. And I am a curious person.
What are your weaknesses? I do not have a lot of experience in the SAFD area. But this I will change during the recruitment stage.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? It's a group I have not had the oppertunity to do a lot with. With recruitment opening I was hoping to join and have some fun.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?
I do not currently know which specializations are possible within the SAFD team as the information support [FAQ] is locked. But I assume there is an air department, as I am a pilot I would hope to become one of the pilots in the SAFD team.

Applicant's signature:
alt text
Date: 13/11/2022

alt text

~[San Andreas Fire Dep]~(maroon).
HQ Team
21/11/22
Dear @Weppo

Thanks for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.
Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

alt text

~[San Andreas Fire Dep]~(maroon).
HQ Team
21/11/22
Dear @Weppo

Thanks for applying and keeping your interests for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.You've been accepted and invited to test stage.

Meet with any HQ+ for your tests.

alt text

• Rieeria changed the title to Fire Department Application - Weppo - 13/11/2022[ACCEPTED]
  • Rieeria locked this topic