Farewell Royal Flush <3

Nevs

Definitely a trash gang @Manny - afterall we hit top bins in BRs every single week

And btw who are you again? Your name seems familiar, but i cant quite remember where Ive seen it before..

"Go play mario @Manny ez 8/8!'

Ah ye thats it, almost forgot

@Manny I was waiting for your answer after crank decided to make a clown of himself, i mean you are his side bitch, always following him. You are such a bad side bitch though, atleast be with him when he is having mental problems over his gang on a video game bro, you let him kicked every member and shit :pensive_face:

Anyways, atleast no suicidal thoughts for the "trash" gang, you do you though @Manny

Here you go crank, you might need it, Suicide hotlines: 0800 181 0771,: 0800 181 0772, already being a better friend than Manny, hmu on discord if you need someone to talk to bud, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! :heart_suit: :heart_suit:

Also look closer to home for the people who liked it, specially you @nCov
alt text

Even your money strategy didnt work, our members got standards bro, give it a try again though, might work next time!

@nCov said in Farewell Royal Flush <3:

@Villain since there are so many lifeless sons of bitches like ( retarded some ALGERIANS ) how do u expect us to make turf?? please dont change the subject

Says a turk nigger 24/7 online doing br's and turfs at 7 am nigga atleast have a breakfast before turning on your pc
Those algerians niked you and your whole gang for a long time