Farewell Royal Flush <3

Nevs

alt text

alt text

Hi.

On behalf of Royal Flush I am announcing our retirement.

There are two main reasons for that decision; 1 -The HQ team has to focus more on real life happenings. 2 - We reached the highest level possible and broke every goal we set before the gang was created.

The journey has been amazing, and we really enjoyed working to get where we are now. At times we have been dominating the server, and we currently have the required activity to stay level 5... However, when a game feels more of a task than actual fun its time to let go and focus on something else.. our real life careers, friends, families, studies and hobbies.

Its a bittersweet feeling, but on the positive side we are all looking forward to what the future will bring!

We wish you all the best, and thanks for all the memories Royal Flush!

RIP

alt text

Im going to miss everyone it was fun playing together with everybody one last time as a group. I'll never forget juky inviting me in and letting me be apart of this great brotherhood. I unfortunately couldn't play too often because of my personal life but i enjoyed every second when i could play. I wish you my brothers much love and success in life. Royal Flush's Forever

-If you wanna be a legend, be a LEGEND!

• Like 1