Desert Eagles

Military Civilian Components

Terry

MCC Logo

[Last updated: 16th April 2023.]

Bar]

About MCC

Bar]

Military Civilian Components is a civilian group tied to DE and supervised by whole DEHQ. This group is for the people who want to show effort and commitment towards Desert Eagles, train with us and possibly boost their chances for a shot in DE in the upcoming recruitments. The group's spawn is located in Bone County, under civilian team and it spawns inside DE base with some weapons that may be required in DE trainings.

Everyone is given the same rank which is ''Private'' upon joining as there is no ranking system in MCC. No one is superior or inferior to another. The only people who can give instructions to MCC members are DE members/HQs.

Bar]

Although becoming a part of MCC may boost your chances for a shot in DE in the future, it is worth noting that you are not a part of DE and it is obviously not guaranteed for you to join DE even if you may be a part of MCC. It all depends on people's individual performance, skills and general reputation around the server/among DE members.

DEHQ may prefer to hold live recruitments and/or private recruitments for DE based on what we deem is the best at the time of recruiting, and if we decide to hold a private recruitment, surely MCC would be the first place we would have our eyes on. Of course, this doesn't close all the doors for those who are not in MCC, and it doesn't mean every MCC will get into DE. It will still be possible for people to join DE without going through MCC, but by joining MCC and showing interest in the group by attending to DE trainings you will be boosting your chances to be noticed by DE members/HQs by quite a lot. You can still show up to DE trainings even if you're not in MCC, but becoming a part of MCC shows dedication towards DE in the long run, it's a way of saying ''I am here''.

To sum it up, this group is a tool for us to be able to tell the difference between who is really trying to join the group in the long run and who loses interest in the group after failing a single recruitment, and we are aiming to boost our ingame activities and turn it into something consistent.

Bar]

Group Rules

Bar]

• Follow the server rules in F1 all the time.
  • Be respectful to everyone and treat others the way you want to be treated yourself.
  • MCC spawn is only to be used whilst assisting DE with a specific activity (e.g. trainings, wars). You may not use the spawn on your own.
  • Listen to the DE members' instructions while spawned as MCC, and cooperate with them.
  • Every MCC member is given the same rank that is ''Private'' upon joining and that is the only rank we have in the group.
  • DEHQ reserves all the rights to add people to/remove people from the group anytime.

Failure to follow these rules listed above, or being a pain in the ass/troublemaker in general may lead to you being removed from MCC.

Bar]

Recruitment

Bar]

1. Application Stage

In order to join MCC, applying below is a must. Everyone can apply to become a part of MCC except for the people who are in CLO.

We will be actively monitoring this thread for new applications, but we will not be answering anyone here. Think of this as if you are sending a 'letter of interest' to join the group.

2.Ingame Activities

After you have posted your application, you are required to attend to DE activities ingame and show yourself to be accepted into MCC as we will not be inviting anyone solely based on text application. 

If we deem that you're worthy of joining - that is usually when we see some effort ingame during our public activities/trainings- we will add you to MCC spawn.

If you haven't been added yet to the group you can assume your application is pending which may or may not be accepted in the future, and this is all up to you to prove your worth.

Don't ask any DEHQ to be added to MCC spawn as this would be completely ruining your chances.

Please do not apply before reading the entire topic and understanding what the group is about, and do not remove the formatting of the application form.

Bar]

Application Form:

Spoiler
**Nickname:**
**Ingame account name:**
**Discord name and tag:**
**How long you have been playing SAES?:**
**Server Memberships:**

**Your strengths:**
**Your weaknesses:**

**Last legitimate adminjail:**
**Last legitimate ban:**
**Additional Information (Optional):**

**Have you read the entire topic before applying?:**

If you have never been banned/got adminjailed, or it's been a long time and you don't remember, you can leave that question blank as we do check it ourselves as well.

Bar

DEHQ

Edited by niceez

Nickname: HolySkillzZ
Ingame account name: holyskillzz
Discord name and tag: BzzBzz#3388
How long you have been playing SAES?: several years, i can't remember exactly to be honest
Server Memberships: SWAT

Your strengths: i think i have multiple strengths that matches with MCC : i especially like teamwork, participate in operations as a member of a group (i experienced multiple actions with SWAT team). As a player with big pvp experience since i play samp/mta a lot, i can be a good soldier/helper for DE. Furthermore, i have courage, discipline and respect and on top of that i'm a loyal person
Your weaknesses: I'm still learning english, i acquired some skills speaking it but i still need training.

Last legitimate adminjail: Never been adminjailed
Last legitimate ban: Never been banned
Additional Information (Optional): i will do all i can to join DE

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Of course i did.

Nickname: Blue
Ingame account name: blue35
Discord name and tag: .Blue#0001
How long you have been playing SAES?: Since 2016 December.
Server Memberships:
[s=]SWAT
CC
LWS
SS
ZIP
CS
SAI
PC[/s]
Your strengths: Thanks to my experience as an HQ in some organizations, I have gained excellent communication skills. My people skills are one of my greatest strengths. I find it easy to connect with almost anyone. Im highly organized, when Im given a task I am very goal riented and work hard to complete that task. I tend to take on complete all on my own without any outside help.
Your weaknesses: I struggle with negative criticism and can become obsessed with perfecting my work after receiving notes from my supervisor. Impatience gets the best of me, I am not type of a patient person.

Last legitimate adminjail: Probably back in 2020 for deathmatching or avoiding by accident.
Last legitimate ban: Never been banned before.
Additional Information (Optional): -

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes, I have.

Nickname: FoxZilla
Ingame account name: mertt
Discord name and tag: Lahana#8523
How long you have been playing SAES?: I'm playing on SAES since 2011.
Server Memberships:

[s=]

• MI-6 | Leader

• LWS | Supervisor

• SaS | Manager

• CC | Impounder

• ZIP | Worker

• TMH | Master Patrolhead

• CS | Racer

• rTECH | Racer

• RadioSA | Probationary

• ALT | Trucker

• SAI | Trooper

• SAPD | Officer
    [/s]

Your strengths: I have lots of experience in many things. This made me a qualified player. Also, I give importance to team play and I think that a lot of things can be achieved with team play. And my respect for the hierarchy makes my tasks perfect. This turns into a perfect success when combined with team play.
Your weaknesses: Unfortunately, I cannot say that my knowledge of English is perfect. I do not think of myself enough in this regard, I think that I have deficiencies. Apart from that, I may be having dinner at the time of the DE activities and therefore sometimes I'm missing the DE activities. (Only when I don't know the training time, I'm missing the training.)

Last legitimate adminjail: After SAES members bring the donator spawn, I didn't know the rules of donator spawn, and SWATs were trying to arrest me then I killed them with an RPG. So I got jailed.
Last legitimate ban: I don't have any ban.
Additional Information (Optional): In my efforts to date, sometimes I passed the tests of live recruitments, and sometimes I failed the first test. Whatever, I want to be in this organization. So I will do my best. Thanks for your time.

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes, I read the entire topic before applying.

Nickname: Doom
Ingame account name: mahdi444
Discord name and tag: Doom#9642
How long you have been playing SAES?: Approx 6 years
Server Memberships: SWAT - TMH

Your strengths: My strenghts mainly lay within my individual performances, but I am not afraid to come out of my comfort zone when given the leadership over my team which I have displayed during the trainings.
Your weaknesses: Fanaticism - I might take the training's a bit too serious sometimes since I want to win regardless of the conditions.

Last legitimate adminjail: 2019-12-30
Last legitimate ban: 2019-02-10

Nickname: Lincoln
Ingame account name: Abdivdbf
Discord name and tag: Lincoln#7112
How long you have been playing SAES?: Around 7 years
Server Memberships: SWAT - TMH

Your strengths: I have no issues tapping into that Leadership role, often do manage to achieve the objective given with the team I am leading. However I also have no issues carrying my own weight, meaning I will perform as well which is hard while leading to be fair.
Your weaknesses: I can express myself too direct at times, which is not always a good thing

Last legitimate adminjail: Around 2020
Last legitimate ban: Been banned early 2020
Additional Information (Optional):

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: I have

Nickname: nCov
Ingame account name: orkunzeytun623
Discord name and tag: nCov#8007
How long you have been playing SAES?: 6 or 7 years
Server Memberships: Ghost~Triad
LWS
rTech
ALT
SAM
SAS

Your strengths: I have knowledge and experience in every subject and that can make me strong enough. some of my good aspects depend on the individual, such as how I will take a position and how I will act. I like team fights and games, and most things are prone to it, and I consider myself very advanced in this regard.
Your weaknesses: I can't say that I am very good at communication, but I can keep up as I do many times.

Last legitimate adminjail: around 2020-2021
Last legitimate ban: I do not have any ban.
Additional Information (Optional): thanks for the everything.

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: I did it

Nickname: ZoRo
Ingame account name: ZoRo124
Discord name and tag: Ben Ali#9934
How long you have been playing SAES?: Since December 2018
Server Memberships:

• Procop

• SAI

• SWAT

• SAFD

• rTech

• ZIP

• BRINKS

• ALT

Your strengths: Since 2018, I have gained too many experiences into this game. I have got a good communication skills, also I would like to show myself when playing as a team with any squad I joined. Also I would like to respect and follow all desicion/orders given by a hight ranked player.

Your weaknesses: My communication skills are good but I have a problem with English language since I'm trying to improve it as fast as I can, Also my problem is in time since I'm working, I can log-in only in the morning and late night.

Last legitimate adminjail: N/A
Last legitimate ban: N/A
Additional Information (Optional): ....

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes, I did.

^[alt text]
alt text
Nickname: [ThC]Liyones
Ingame account name: dhiamlaih
Discord name and tag: Liyones#1111
How long you have been playing SAES?: I've been playing this server since 2016.
Server Memberships:
The Company - Coordinator
The Motor Heads - probationary
Cunning Stunts - Member
ZIP - Worker

Your strengths: I actually have some managing skills which can bring to the organizations I'm part of, I'm a patient guy which makes me take everything easily without hurrying, and I'm creative and I can come up with a good idea anytime and that helps me a lot in designing because without creativity I wouldn't be professional in doing my job.
Your weaknesses: I actually have an anger issue that makes me unable to control myself and I can easily turn from a happy guy to a mad guy and anything can piss me off, and I actually take everything seriously even if it was a joke or something.

Last legitimate adminjail: it was since a very long time ago, couldn't remember when.
Last legitimate ban: my last ban was on 8/09/2020.
Additional Information (Optional): This PC is not mine so sometime i won't be able to come to training, apologies.

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes ofc.
alt text

Nickname: Crank
Ingame account name: hateyou
Discord name and tag: Crank#1410
How long you have been playing SAES?: Since late 2012
Server Memberships: S.W.A.T, PC, BRINKS

Your strengths:

• Adaptability: Through either studies, sports, my career, or minor things that I have been tasked to do, my ambition is an indication for my tenacity to achieve the goals that I have planned for myself or the job that I must fulfill. I don't stop until the goal is reached or the plan fails. With determination to succeed, I will always push myself through what others would deem as impossible.

• Leadership capabilities: Throughout my SAES career I luckily had the opportunity to lead multiple organizations. Thanks to my ability of observation I was able to learn and adapt attributes that the leaders before me had to offer. Throughout my time leading organizations I adapted to the mindset of leading by example, not by force.

• Quick learning & self-reflection: Never make the same mistake twice.

• Rational thinking: If any problems arise, I am perfectly capable of seeing through them with rationality in order to solve them.

Your weaknesses:

Although I always meet my deadlines, I used to have a big problem with procrastination, and Id end up working really long days as a deadline approached for whatever project, exam etc. I decided that I needed to deal with the issue recently, so I created routines and schedules for myself. It is still an on-going process, but I think I can see improvement.

Sometimes I catch myself delegating too many responsibilities on myself, because I feel like I can finish the task myself. This proves to be extremely energy-consuming and stressful when working on bigger projects. For this reason, I am trying to divide the task whenever I can in order to protect my sanity and to give other people a chance to cope with tasks themselves. It is still difficult to cope with, but I am ready to face the challenge to deal with it.

I can also be overly critical of myself and other people. Once I finish a task I feel a sense of worry that I could have done more, even though I had done whatever I could in the contrary. You could also call it perfectionism. With age, that attribute is slowly diminishing though and I am learning to accept that not everything can be as perfect as I envision it to be.

Last legitimate adminjail: -
Last legitimate ban: -

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Sir, yes sir.

• Haha 1

Nickname: Glayd
Ingame account name: pasha656
Discord name and tag: Glayd#5471
How long you have been playing SAES?: since 2013
Server Memberships:
[s=]SWAT
SAI
HLS
SS
PC
SAM
SAFD
CS
rTECH
[/s]

Your strengths: Beside huge experience and skills such as RP/driving/jumping with parachute etc I would like to note personal qualities as diligence and responsibility for my work.
Your weaknesses: Sometime I take this game too serious like it's my job, I understand that is just a game but I can't do anything with it.

Last legitimate adminjail: as far as I remember the last AJ was in 2018

Additional Information (Optional): N/A

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: yes

Nickname: Miltingary
Ingame account name: mehmet1106
Discord name and tag: Mehmetcan#7281
How long you have been playing SAES?: since 2014-2015
Server Memberships:

Underground Empire
All Load Trucking
raceTECH

Your strengths: I find myself well about strategy and combat tactics. I am an experienced player and I improve myself every day. I can say my aim is good like other combat tactics knowledge. When I combine these skills, good things come out. I can always protect my calmness, for example in combats in trainings or something.

Your weaknesses: Sometimes I can be a mad person if I get very angry, but usually this is very rare. I can control myself.

Last legitimate adminjail: Probably 3-4 month ago if I'm not mistaken. I got aj but i killed 1 guy out of turf zone. I know this rule but I didn't notice his and my location and I was very sleepy that night. I'm moving very carefully after that aj.

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Of Course

Nickname: Cappo
Ingame account name: milan6969
Discord name and tag: Mk#0077
How long you have been playing SAES?: Been playing actively since 2018.
Server Memberships: CC.

Your strengths: I'm good at killing on ground and sea. Due to the fact that I've been SAP HQ for a year, I'd say that I'm quite good at communicating with people, I can handle problems easily. Being in the leadership of such a big group, I built up relations with a good amount of the playerbase, which I find useful.
I've also been a cop and a criminal, changed side a few times, which also helped me build up connections with people from each side.
Your weaknesses: Flying whatever. I'm just tragic when using whatever it is in the air.

Last legitimate adminjail: I think it was in 2018 for marker arresting.
Last legitimate ban: Got banned for a week like a year ago by Daryl for avoiding mute. (still proud of that btw)

• Like 1

Nickname: Alexis
Ingame account name: alexishellas
Discord name and tag:#Alexis
How long you have been playing SAES?: I have been playing since 2012 if i remember correclty
Server Memberships: I am part of HS,racetech,sai,gxt

Your strengths: Dont have anything specific except the casual skills
Your weaknesses: One of my latest weaknesess is that i tend to get bored pretty easily and never been satisfied with what i have

Last legitimate adminjail: Eh It should be about 2 years ago must be like the 2nd time i got ajed was about deffending in 1st door in country bank
**Last legitimate ban:**Have never been banned
Additional Information (Optional): Well , I am a student studying computer science. currently I am doing my time in the army I am about to finish in 1 month finally thats why I am not that active lately. Freetime is all about games and walks with friends

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Of course

Nickname: Aoxy
Ingame account name: Aox1640S
Discord name and tag: aoxy#6857
How long you have been playing SAES?: Approximately 2 years.
Server Memberships: SWAT, SS, PC, HLS, Radio SA, SAFD, ALT, TMH, BRINKS

Your strengths:
I am a calm, loyal and reliable person, if a subject was given to me to complete by one of my superiors, I will work hard and non-stop to complete it. I try to pay attention to my relationships with other people, with some exceptions. In addition, I always try to improve myself and do better. I'm usually not a trouble maker.
Your weaknesses:
I don't know if this counts as weakness, but I can't say that I can be very serious when playing the game, but if you ask me, games are for fun. I can't have fun when I'm too serious. Besides, my jokes can go too far, and I can make people angry sometimes.

Last legitimate adminjail: -
Last legitimate ban: -
If any training is done during the next week, I may not be able to participate because I don't have access to my computer. Thanks for reading.

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes, I've.

Nickname: Note
Ingame account name: kafon
Discord name and tag: Note#5092
How long you have been playing SAES?: I have been playing SAES for 7 years.
Server Memberships: S.W.A.T., CC, rTECH, CS, ALT & Radio SA.

Your strengths: I strive for success in every task I'm given as I am very goal-oriented and I enjoy facing my challenges head-on. I like to treat everyone with respect which I believe is key to getting the job done in a team whether I'm leading or not. I can be decisive, attendant & hardworking, easily adapting to different circumstances and situations.
Your weaknesses: I may lose my temper often around a specific type of people as well as I am constantly striving for flawlessness and perfection in my work which could potentially decrease my productivity.

Last legitimate adminjail: July 30, 2018
Last legitimate ban: January 11, 2019

Nickname: SlapBobs
Ingame account name: serkan1106
Discord name and tag: Serkan#7009
How long you have been playing SAES?: Since 2015 summer
Server Memberships: Organization Zero, All Load Trucking, raceTECH

Your strengths: I think i'm good at communicating with people, i have gained experience in everything. I'm also good in teamwork, managing. I'll do any task given and told easily because i'm hard working and I always want success that's makes me stronger. I can learn fast and make fast and accurate decisions in every move. I like team fights and im trying to improve myself in every subject
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I take the game too seriously, i can get excited and angry quickly

Last legitimate adminjail: 2021
Last legitimate ban: 10.10.2021

Nickname: Beast
Ingame account name: beasttt
Discord name and tag: Beast#5757
How long you have been playing SAES?: Full 4 years in next November
Server Memberships: F.B.I., Homeland Security, Secret Service, and BRINKS

Your strengths: I can follow and work with a team or without on assigned tasks/projects to deliver the desired outcome in the needed time. Fast learning from leaders and smooth adapting to the environment around. Always passionate about learning new experiences and obtaining new abilities, I have shown an outstanding behavior and attitude toward the community. I am very good at driving and flying, good in combat, and can perform a decent well-organized role-play.
Your weaknesses: Not perfect in English, but working on improving it to the best. Sometimes I lose my temper due someone's else silly actions; however, I never let that expand and make it a big deal. I can suddenly disappear, going inactive for long time due real life matters, though I try to leave an excuse earlier.

Last legitimate adminjail: 2020 I assume

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes, I have read it.

Nickname: Varta
Ingame account name: lexus123
Discord name and tag: Varta#1534
How long you have been playing SAES?: since 2019.
Server Memberships: MI-6

Your strengths: I am good at driving / shooting /flying
Your weaknesses: I don't have weaknesses

Last legitimate adminjail: N/A
Additional Information (Optional): N/A

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Of course

Nickname: SAFP|General|HQ
Ingame account name: ElPendejo
Discord name and tag: Zenthynell#0957
How long you have been playing SAES?: Since 2016-2017
Server Memberships: SAFP, PC, SAPA.

Your strengths: My strengths are in tactics, combat skills, I have a trained discipline towards high ranks, I used to be a war clan leader around 2013-2014 which made me a professional in many weapons such as M4s, Spaz 12s, and especially the Sniper, although these skills faded through the years I successfully weaponized these skills again in my favor, and against the criminals, my teamwork is also decent, when I'm a cop I always tend to help other cops by killing criminals trying to kill them so they can at least arrest one criminal instead of dying, so you may count me on teamwork skills too.
I'm also very patient during the trainings, as I always have to confront criminals crying in main chat because I arrest them in-game.
Your weaknesses: My bad ping which makes me get killed at least some meters away from my actual position, and the fact that I have to go to school every day so I hope the trainings are hosted at a late hour or in Saturdays, and Sundays.

Last legitimate adminjail: Probably in 2020-2021
My name General comes from GeneralLocomotive79 or 19, I'm a old MTA player, I play it since my childhood, and along the years I played in several servers, most of them freeroams or mission-like, but I always used to play one Freeroam server that unfortunately died, in that server I invented a war group called UNSP, used to have 8 to 20 players active in-game
Most of the members were trained, but there were always recruits coming, and making us look weak, I always trained my members for what they needed, which are tactics, and combat skills so if you want people to kill CLOs efficiently, just call me.

We used to go to servers and cause havoc on them when they were a threat to us, and we also had counterintelligence agents infiltrating other clans including a clan from SAMP who tried to invade our home server by deploying their troops on Mount Chilliad, but failed when we overwhelmed them with Rhinos and hunters.

I have very pretty good skills, and because of that I currently have my own Special Operations Division in my squad for only the best units, and the tests are currently very hard so the amount is currently very limited, but I cannot say how many units there are as it's classified.

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes, I did.

Nickname: Bugsy
Ingame account name: chaklous
Discord name and tag: chakalawes#0450
How long you have been playing SAES?: about a year and a half
Server Memberships: Underground Empire/SAM/GXT/CS

Your strengths: i have good combat potential and i'm really patient for everything i'v always loved training and never got bored of it i'm always grinding and working hard to get better and show my progress to people
Your weaknesses: in this whole time playing this game haven't found my weaknesses yet

Last legitimate adminjail: it was 2 months ago the reason is i shot a cop after arresting my mate actually i didnt notice that my mate was arrested

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: yes of course.

Nickname: Garrett.
Ingame account name: Garrett2011.
Discord name and tag: Garrett#6116
How long you have been playing SAES?: 2022 July.
Server Memberships: SWAT.

Your strengths: I am good in using my guns and tactics. I am never running without a cover. All I do is planned and I never go to battle without brain. And what I know is you need to do teamwork always if you can. Always if I can I will say to my teammate, go to shoot him in here and me I will shoot him in here and 99% enemy will always die in this. And almost never I get angry because I know, no need for it, it's not good for everyone. Also me I am good in hydra.
Your weaknesses: Using hunter.

Last legitimate adminjail: Never.
Last legitimate ban: Never.

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes.

Nickname: Dinaz
Ingame account name: khalilzw
Discord name and tag: Dinaz#6467
How long you have been playing SAES?:
Server Memberships: ThC - GXT

Your strengths: Parachuting, shooting and probably driving
Your weaknesses: Massive FPS issues

Last legitimate adminjail: Some cancer childish dude reported for avoiding arrest after I threw a nade near cops and was hit by a sniper shot that stopped me from moving
Last legitimate ban: A ban that lasted 2 years for involvement in a copycat server
Additional Information (Optional): I'm unable to be active after 5pm most of the time because my PC is used for work at that time

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes

Nickname: Blacky
Ingame account name: Baha111
Discord name and tag: Blacky#8784
How long you have been playing SAES?: 2 Years+
Server Memberships:
-Arms Assassins
-LWS
-RaceTECH
-ALT
-SAI
-Outbreak Organization
Your strengths: My stenghts are not too mush, but im a an active player and mature one also i have a good skills in shooting and driving
Your weaknesses: i have only 1 weakness whish is my anger..

Last legitimate adminjail: My last AJ was 2 years ago i forgot when.
Additional Information (Optional): Hope you like it .

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: i read it yes.

• Haha 1

Nickname: Max
Ingame account name: rana
Discord name and tag: Maxyou12#4150
How long you have been playing SAES?: Since 2015
Server Memberships:
-SWAT
-SAI
-ZIP
-GXT
Your strengths: Driving, Parachuting and everything except shooting
Your weaknesses: I'm not good at shooting.

Last legitimate adminjail: It was from 2-3 months (unfair adminjail)
Last legitimate ban: I cant remember but it was from along time.
Additional Information (Optional): My name is Max. Im from Egypt. I'm very active.

Have you read the entire topic before applying?: Yes.