Black~Bullets

ESO

Applicant Main Information :
Nickname: PonDs_
Username: pondelragaby
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages you can speak: English & Arabic

Player SAES Career Information :
How long have you been playing on SAES? I started playing on SAES since 2015 but i was inactive for a long period and just came back
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : [BS] Black Syndicate
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : the gang was deleted for some reasons
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : No never
What groups are you currently part of? : (N/A)

Personality Information :
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :
I am skilled and expert enough to join you, I can be this player who responds to the call when needed, I also think that my loyalty to the organization is the most important thing you are looking for, I will take care of my activity in the server, well I'm probably new in the server, but I have enough experience to join and I'm ready to enter the gang.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:
They are a group of assassinations/hitmans that assassinates cops and criminals all over San Andreas for money, If you want someone to be killed you can call BB.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?
In fact, my desire to join black bullets was since i started playing here on saes, I always see this gang as the best among all the others but i wasn't ready yet to join so i tried to gain some more experiences before i try to enter, the main reason for my strong desire to join is that ahmed my cousin is part of the gang, and i want really join to supprot him and the gang as well.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :
Yes, A7md he is my cousin, Harb, Elegant, BlackPro, K2rhym
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : No Thx

@ExeR
Dear ExeR! Thanks for your interest in joining our family, sadly despite the good efforts you've put, your level of maturity is not on level we require it to be, therefore, your application is DENIED. You are welcome to reapply in 2 weeks from now if you are still interested.
alt text

@PonDs
Good In-game efforts shown, but we will expect a lot more from you as a camel. application is Accepted. congratulations
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

Nickname: Amara
Username: adem
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages you can speak: Arabic, English and French

How long have you been playing on SAES? : Around 2015/2016
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ThC / ALT / SWAT and C
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : ThC : that was the first experience for me in saes that made me understand how gangs work and i stayed there since ThC was level 0 till level 5 then i started having problems with HQs which made me really uncomfortable so i left, then i went to ALT for another experience, i didnt stay there for long (3months) then ALT was transformed to a group and all members were added to swat. i stayed there one year. then i went to help my friend over in C when it was still new. and i wish to talk about why i left ingame.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : -
What groups are you currently part of? : -

Personality Information

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, i dont wanna say that I am special over people coz we are all the same but I may have some skills and an attitude that makes me a more suitable candidate: I am calm and peaceful, I dont want to argue with anybody especially in front of people (in mainchat) I am respectful and far from any childich behaviour. Also, I have a good experience in saes since I am an old player here so you can put my knowledge in good use.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets Gang members specialize in assassinating cops, civilians and criminals. they are also weapon and ammo dealers and they do weapons customisations. apart from that they are professional money launderers.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : I want to join BB because it is one of the older and more respected gangs in saes and I will do my best to help and contribute to the growth and activity of it.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I almost know everyone there. and Nicky advised me to join.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: Thank you for reading my application and you can ask me anything ingame.

• Haha 1

@Amara
After consultation, I'm happy to let you know that you have been accepted to join the camels world although there are some doubts about your loyalty, but we hope that you will prove the opposite also will expect a lot more from you as a camel. Mabrouk, meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest.
alt text
alt text

• Moist 1

Nickname: Zinyak
Username: piaw
Languages you can speak: Arabic ,English, Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 6 years maybe

Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : Yakuza WA SoA TT MMC UE CDC SAPA Cripz
If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them : Soa dead and 5 years ago i joined cripz and i left cuz i changed to cop life
and i joined SAPA and im boared as cop so i joined TT like 2 months and i left Them with permession to start a gang with some Friends [Yakuza] Dead Wild Angels dead [Dead]
MMC :Dead UE there i got some problems and finaly CDC im here like 3 years as HQ but my bad I Can see new HQs here i can't associate with them
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :6 years ago i think but forget the reason
What groups are you currently part of? : N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :I am a friend of all I have no problems with anyone im a respectful person Also i can help with my activity and what you guys need
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: they are killing cops, civilians, and criminals for the right price and based in san fierro but their services cover san andreasas a whole
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :I am tired with little gangs its time to join a Legend gang with respectful members Who has the ability to build great characters Thats why im choosing Camels

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : A lot of friends like exoeric Epic Nyx K2rhym xa7md Melou and more
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Camels in Da House

Nickname: Nexroth
Username: roullet99
Nationality: Turkish
Languages you can speak: Turkish and English

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I started SAES since 2013. Like a 7 year.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :

• Organization Zero

• Black Syndicate <Closed>

• The Outfit

• Underground Empire

• MMC <Closed>

• LE

• P~B

• SAPA

• SAFP

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :

:::

Well Organization Zero was my first gang. I tried so hard to get in, and I got in as a result. I stayed a long time after I got in. But recently, I got into a fight with someone who was in the gang, and as a result, I left because I didn't want to be in the same place as him. I was on my own for a while after the organization came out of scratch. Then a couple of my friends called me into the Black Syndicate.I spent a lot of time in the Black Syndicate. But the gang had started to become inactive and we were working with our friends to fix it. We thought we were being wronged when we were doing this, and I got into an argument with the gang members. And we left.The Outfit was newly formed. So I thought I could help them, so I went in. But I got out because I had a fight with a member who was there.I then remained inactive for a long time. And when I got back, I started hanging out with Underground Empire. I joined them after hanging out for about 2 months. I stayed at The Underground Empire for a long time. Then I had to be inactive because of my school. And when I came back, I saw that I was kicked out because I was inactive. Then my old friends told me they were starting a new gang, so I went to them to help. We were all going along pretty well, but the members said they couldn't deal with the gang because they had business, so we decided to shut it down. After taking the decision to close, we spoke with the president of Mongols MC and decided to merge the clubs. And we merged with Mongols MC. We started moving forward pretty well, but then we couldn't agree on some issues, so we left.
Well I forgot because it's been so long . My bad. I'm joined SAPA because im wanted try to get ProCop dip. After I'm going inactive and talking Jonas but he is kicked me without reason. After i wanted to try another normally squad and joined SAFP. I stay 2-3 month in SAFP but I realized the cop side wasn't for me, so I left. P~B: We had disagreements within the gang, so I talked and got out of the gang.
LE: I had a fight with someone I was in the gang with. Then I left the gang because I didn't want to be in the same place as him.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
Yes i banned. That was mistake. I don't know reason. I was banned from the game because of a false report made during the time I was inactive. I tried to contact the administrators to find out what happened later, but I didn't get a result. Then when I tried to get in, I saw that my ban had been lifted.
What groups are you currently part of? : DDMC - ZIP - Izanagi Clan - OB -SDO

Because the members of the black bullets are really mature, experienced and friendly. I enjoy spending time with them. I spent most of my career in Level 5 gangs. But black bullets are not boring and disorderly like other gangs. Besides that, I think I'm helpful, friendly, mature and I'm a funny person. I believe I will be good friends with the members of the black bullets. As a result, I think we will do well by exchanging ideas with members. Why should you accept me because I am generally an active and hardworking player within the game. As well as these I have experience as a former player and believe I can do useful things for Black Bullets. Like events, roleplay and other activities.
The role of black Bullets is generally related to assassinations. They don't think about the difficulty of assassination. They only care about the money they get after the job is done. Black bullets are known as assassins, but they also sell and repair weapons. They generally develop and sell by attaching new add-ons to the weapons they buy. The role of Black bullets in general is known as assassination and arms dealing, but apart from that they started a new company and started Money Laundering. The purpose of this company is money laundering and lending. The reason they use the company to launder money is to avoid getting caught by the government and make things legal. But this company is lending and money laundering.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :
To be honest, Black Bullets is the closest gang I've ever seen. Because the players in the gang are usually older players, experienced and mature. Also, black bullets have a different appeal to me, but I don't know why. I'm really interested in the relationships between order and friendship within the gang. And I want to be a part of it. That's all i have to say thanks for reading.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Westbrook,Nyx and Kaioshin. No one recommended me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nothing thanks.

@Zinyak
The majority of the camels decided to grant you a shot with us, prove us you're worthy of that chance. Application has been accepted. meet me or any HQ in-game for the rest, Mabrouk.
alt text

@Nexroth
Besides your long history with many organizations here, which makes us somewhat doubt your loyalty, you seem to be a problematic person since most of the reasons that you mentioned and made you leave, mostly due to disagreements and fights, with our respect but you don't fit our standards just yet. therefore, Application goes denied for now, re-apply in 2 weeks from today if still interested.
alt text

@Kubreit
Camels life was never a second choice for anyone, it seems that your insistence to join our clan isn't enough yet, also your loyalty is quite questionable, since you've applied for another gang earlier but you were rejected already. try to settle first and prove us you are worthy of an entry.
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

alt text
alt text
Nickname: Reus
Username: Karamani
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages you can speak: Arabic - French - English
alt text
Player SAES Career Information:
How long have you been playing on SAES? : I'm playing saes from 2017 it's 3 years.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : ICE/BBMC/CDC/UE/OC/ThC/FBI/PB

~[ICE]~(#0071fc) When i was new player i liked the cops job and i tried to be a pro cop also i worked for ice and i got accepted i stayed for 4 months,then i decided to go as Crim Side and to learn a lot of things.
~[BBMC]~(#f23333) Then i went to BBMC so i stayed there and BBMC got the offcial but the gang Deleted!.
~[CDC]~(#990c3b):After a few days i joined Capita Da Comand and i was playing normaly also i got lvl 2 i stayed a lot there But the reason why i left because it was so inactive and i really hated my self alone no Turfs and Brs even activties.
~[UE]~(#520d1b) An HQ told me join but i was not cool with that also i didn't take time to decide but i joined and i stayed for 6 months.After this i went to OC cause it was a great gang active ect...
~[OC]~(#5c085c) I stayed on Overdose Crime for 2 months and there was a lot of problems even i got kicked because i told a Helper about his Vote and it was big mistake,but after that OC got deleted.
~[ThC]~(gray) after i got kicked i went to The Company i stayed for 2 months and i went to Clandistine cause they need members i stayed there 3 months.
~[FBI]~(#2e4e70) So i have a friend that he told me he create a gang and it takes time i was thinkning to help em but i went to FBI to waste time until the gang got created.
~[PB]~(#4d3e4d) I joined the Peaky blinder and i stayed for 1 moth the reason why i got kicked : when i was sleeping i got a lot of calls and they was spamming me for bank rob it's i was not ready but i did my best i Oppned my computer and im ready ,But they took a bad decision because there was a lot of cops when we went to the bank i cracked 2 doors after that all got arrested even it's not my fault cause im cracking can't deffend,when we failed the bank the leader was blaming me saying that is a bad call and it's my fault but the reason let's me TRIGGRED is an HQ was telling us let's BR it's not my idea and the leader blaming me and it's not my fault.Also He didn't give me Time to answer or To let me talk suddenly i found my self kicked!.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :-i got ban [reason abuse ping ] but then the ban got removed for lack of proofs, since i didn't abuse anything i just have bad connection.
What groups are you currently part of?:
-The Motor Heads
-ZIP
-Global Express Trucking Company
alt text
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : You may accept me cause i have a lot of experince that can help this gang also im active person so im ready for anything like Turfs and Brs also posting on media archive to keep it alive as i can. Also they eliminate who tries to thread thierbusiness.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets it's a criminal organization and thier role are based in San Fierro but thier services covers all San Andreas.The classes we kidnap and assassinate including the cops and civilians, and criminals.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : For Fun also for my friends and to be away from everything and start a new page , in the same time to help to add something and i will be Supportive,Strong,and To have More skills and new family also i will try my best for this gang.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : My friends (Faysal , Melou , Amara , Mark , Nicky-Voli-BlackPRO-jasser.)
And no one told me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nah,Nothing to add and Thx For reading.

alt text

alt text

alt text
Application Format:

Nickname:Rocket[=OB=]
Username:Thomas05
Nationality:Tunisian [but now I am in France]
Languages you can speak:Arabic/Frensh/English
alt text

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I joined SAES:RPG community since 2017 (2 years+) but i forget my old acc so i took permission from an admin HQ and i create a new account.
Immigration-Customs-Enforcement.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
The Blood Brothers MC.
Comando Da Capital.
OverdoseCrime.
Organization Zero
The company
Wild ~Angels
CripZ
UnderGroundEmpire
Black~Bullets
Peaky~Blinders
Hmm, well lemme start with squads i left my first squad ICE because they went inactive and began to join the players are not ready , FBI I left it because it was inactive then i decided to be as crimside i joined BBMC but sadly gang has been closed , CDC like ICE reason , OC and Thc better tell the reason ingame,Organization Zero i really had fun there with cool friends,but i just felt like im done with them ,helped them a lot.I think it's time to do a high step in my career.Wild Angles closed like BBMC reason and CripZ better tell the reason in game.UE better tell the reason in game.Black~Bullets i left after i got a permission from HQ to help PB .Peaky~Blinders i will explaine the reason in game.
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :N/A
alt text
What groups are you currently part of? :Yes,i'm in Outbreak Oganization and San Andreas Studios-San Andreas Pirates
alt text
What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? :Well, I don't like to describe my self as special but yeah, i have some qualifications which let me be a little bit special, I keep training every single day to get better & better in my shooting skills, though, my aim is better now, I'm kind of active as well, I still have pleasure playing this game and honestly, I enjoy it as much as I can which is why I'm able to come in game everyday. In addition, my experience in gangs made me a little mature & understanding how gangs work. Though, I'm trying to get better at roleplaying as well which is one of the most important things in the server if not the most important. Whatever, I'll be behaving well & I'll try my best to be respectful towards all members. I'll keep training to get even better so i can achieve other & better skills.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets:Black Bullets' role is mostly about assassination with its different kinds, price is the most thing they care about, whatever or however or whenever doesn't matter to them, they can do any type of assassination for the right price. Secondly, Black Bullets work on manifacturing guns, repairing them & costomising them with best kinds & types of several Scopes or Silencers which is unique & there are well-recruited people who work on that, though, in order to make a deal with Black Bullets, they should make an agreement with one of the agents. Finally but not less importantly, Black Bullets own their invesments corp which totally let them wash their money, known as "Money laundering", as usual, a special agent will be taking responsibility of the operation.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : In my opinion Black~Bullets is a one of the biggest gang and is feared among the streets. They have been selling guns since they were created in 2011 year. Its literally one of the best and most respected gangs , joining BB will be honor for me honestly, This gang is the most powerful one SAES. BB is full of elite members and leaders who are the really the right person who I need to learn more from them also BB is an experienced gang which I wanna be a part of it to improve everything's in my saes life and I wanna make a friendship with them and be a part of this family which really gonna change me and help to do much things.

alt text
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? :Yes, @Jasser , @voli , @nicky , @nyx_ , @K2rhym @Melou,@MArk,@Faysal ,@alex0107
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

alt text

Thnx for reading,Rocket

@Reus
Dear Reus! Thank you for your interest in joining our organization Black~Bullets. as you are already aware off, we have done detailed investigation and with all information we collected, we do not consider you ready yet to be part of this organization. there are lot of problems around you which need to be sorted first, therefore, your application is DENIED. You are free to reapply in 3 weeks from now if you are still interested.
alt text

@RocketLuncher
Welcome back
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

Nickname: CasuaL
Username: kado123456

How long have you been playing on SAES? : It is around 6-7 years.
Do you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) : TT, GJMC, TBS, BS, VEC, SoA, MI-6
TT> It was my first gang, but I got bored then I wanted to go cop side.
GJMC>Closed
TBS>Closed
BS> Me and my friends had an issue there, I left it with peace though.
VeC> I was an HQ and we were going very well. But after a while we started having some problems and decided to close the gang.
SoA> Closed
MI-6> Closed
Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes, it was long time ago I was banned because of multi-accounting.
What groups are you currently part of? : None.

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : Well, firstly I am a human as everyone but of course I have different skills and character. I am a mature guy and my roleplay character is same too. My in-game character represents me. I am a loyal guy that you can trust. If there is any issue and you need me, even I am not online you can call me to join you and of course I'll be there if I am not busy. With the perspective of humor, I can make your morale higher because I am an enjoyable person, but I never forget that everything has a time.
Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a well organised crime organization. They provide assassinations and mercenary services for money. Even if they stay in a territory, their services include the whole SA. Also they have a financial help service. When you need money you can call them and you get your money with interest. Lastly, they provide various weapons.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :Black~Bullets is one of the top notch gangs around, I like the roleplay and the player base. You have mature players who seems to be a strong family inside, I'd like to experience the game with you guys.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : I know Kaioshin and Westbrook, and no I decided it myself.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Thanks for reading!

alt text

~[Applicant Main Information :]~(black)

• Nickname : Angel[DILDO].

• Username : Erkos.

• Nationality : Tunisia.

• Languages you can speak : English French And Arabic

alt text

• Dow long have you been playing on SAES? : 11Month Ago.

• Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them) :
    ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcement
    SHIELD-POLICE
    San Andreas Federal Police
    Federal Bureau Of Investigation
    LOS INKAS
    Comando Da Capital
    ~Cartel De Sinaloa~
    The Company

• If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them :
    ICE:Leave beacuse i go inactive
    SHIELD:Closed
    FBI:i leave from fbi i try to play as crim
    INKAS:kicked without any reason
    ThC:Kicked i can expalin in game
    CDC:i leave beacuse inactivity and iam only posting in media
    CDS: Leave some problems with HQ Team and i need to play as cop again
    SAFP: i leave to try playing as crim again

alt text

• Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
    Banned beacuse staying afk in bank, and using anims to hide in walls

• What groups are you currently part of ? :
    Cluckin' Bell

• What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : I got recommended to Black Bullets and I'm still learning about the rules and laws in-game I'm being trained to say it like that from old players with experience so I know that I'm not going to have problems... like punishment or reports in the server also I want to apport to Undisputed Command with my activity with all my availability to help in anything and at the personal, I'm a cool guy who loved to play around and chill with friends, i consider myself as a mature player, loyal and respectful and i want Undisputed Command as my first gang and remember it forever, i wish to get in consideration and hope to get an opportunity from you guys.

• Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinationsand based in San Fierro they do some assassinations hey can also repair weapons coating, They're taking part in money laundering activities which can provide other benefits

• Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well, Black Bullets is a great gang i have ever seen around sa which has really experienced and helpful members mainly due to the participating members who were extremely respectful and friendly ,there are only a few gangs which loved and respected by other people, Black Bullet is one of them.

• Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : @RocketLuncher @Nicky @Amara @Elyeso @alex0107 @Mark @BlackPRo @Schwarz

alt text

• Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] :

alt text

alt text

Application Format:

Nickname: Judy

Username: Judyess

Languages you can speak: Arabic , English and Frensh

How long have you been playing on SAES? : 2 Years

• Commando da Capital.

• Overdose Crime.

• Black Bullets.

• CripZ.

• The Company.

• Peaky Blinders.

• Commando da Capital: I left CDC to join OC.

• Overdose Crime: Kicked (Classified Reason) (PM)

• Black Bullets: Kicked (Already exampled ingame).

• CripZ: I left cuz sometimes i see myself playing alone.

• The Company: I left to join CripZ

• Peaky~Blinders: I will example everytyhing in-game.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) : Yes , I was banned as i know the right reason it's "Evading of amounts".

What groups are you currently part of? : OB & CC & SAP & TMH & GXT & IAC & TEC

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you? : My main goal is to have a healthy friendship with everyone i don't want to have trouble with anyone, and if i have i will try to solve it in the best way possible. Another goal that will be reached only by putting effort and time its to achieve and high rank inside Black Bullets. Also ,i will be seriously member and i see myself active and skilled player and i will obey my hq orders and i'm mature enough and not a child.

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets is a criminal organization providing assassinations and mercenary services. They are based in San Fierro but their services covers San Andreas as a whole. The classes we assassinate include cops, and drug dealers , arms dealers , jailbreak. For the right price we can eliminate whom who threats your business, and selling illegal stuffs such as arms or drugs deal ,also they provide their offer to other gangs and this is the most useable ressource to collect the money.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? : Well , Black Bullets has great tactics so I believe I can learn so many tactics from their members and I can become a criminal with better skills. I'm interested in criminal side, I feel it close to me, and I know that Black Bullets is the best gang of criminal side, I always wanted to join Black Bullets, they are well organized and I think I can advance there.I want a new challenge and to improve myself as a Criminal , I learned everything I need from My previous gangs .However, I found Black Bullets recruiting so I though that my chance and here I am applying.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Yes , I know more members from Black Bullets , but none from them recommended me to apply for this is organization i decide alone.

Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Just open the spoiler.
alt text

@LopeZz said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: lopez
Username: lopez123

Hello there Lopez ! Thank you for your interest in joining our organization Black~Bullets. We think you are not ready yet to join us. Your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) . You may reapply in 2 weeks from today , if still interested. Good luck !
alt text

@Illidan said in Black~Bullets:

• Nickname : Angel[DILDO].

• Username : Erkos.

Hello there Angel ! Thank you for your interest in joining our organization Black~Bullets. We think you are not ready yet to join us. Your application goes ~[DENIED]~(red) . You may reapply in 2 weeks from today , if still interested. Good luck !
alt text

@Casuall said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: CasuaL
Username: kado123456

Hello there Casual ! Thank you for your interest in joining our organization Black~Bullets. Your application is ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime) Meet me or any HQ ingame for the rest ! Welcome !
alt text

@Judyes said in Black~Bullets:

Nickname: Judy
Username: Judyess

~[Under-Review]~(orange) for now. keep hanging around the camels, and we'll get back to you soon.

alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

Nickname: Nexroth
Username: roullet99

How long have you been playing on SAES? : I started SAES since 2013. Like a 7 year.

• Organization Zero

• Black Syndicate <Closed>

• The Outfit

• Underground Empire

• MMC <Closed>

• LE

• P~B

• SAPA

• SAFP

Well Organization Zero was my first gang. I tried so hard to get in, and I got in as a result. I stayed a long time after I got in. But recently, I got into a fight with someone who was in the gang, and as a result, I left because I didn't want to be in the same place as him. I was on my own for a while after the organization came out of scratch. Then a couple of my friends called me into the Black Syndicate.I spent a lot of time in the Black Syndicate. But the gang had started to become inactive and we were working with our friends to fix it. We thought we were being wronged when we were doing this, and I got into an argument with the gang members. And we left.The Outfit was newly formed. So I thought I could help them, so I went in. But I got out because I had a fight with a member who was there.I then remained inactive for a long time. And when I got back, I started hanging out with Underground Empire. I joined them after hanging out for about 2 months. I stayed at The Underground Empire for a long time. Then I had to be inactive because of my school. And when I came back, I saw that I was kicked out because I was inactive. Then my old friends told me they were starting a new gang, so I went to them to help. We were all going along pretty well, but the members said they couldn't deal with the gang because they had business, so we decided to shut it down. After taking the decision to close, we spoke with the president of Mongols MC and decided to merge the clubs. And we merged with Mongols MC. We started moving forward pretty well, but then we couldn't agree on some issues, so we left.
Well I forgot because it's been so long . My bad. I'm joined SAPA because im wanted try to get ProCop dip. After I'm going inactive and talking Jonas but he is kicked me without reason. After i wanted to try another normally squad and joined SAFP. I stay 2-3 month in SAFP but I realized the cop side wasn't for me, so I left. P~B: We had disagreements within the gang, so I talked and got out of the gang.
LE: I had a fight with someone I was in the gang with. Then I left the gang because I didn't want to be in the same place as him.

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain) :
Yes i banned. That was mistake. I don't know reason. I was banned from the game because of a false report made during the time I was inactive. I tried to contact the administrators to find out what happened later, but I didn't get a result. Then when I tried to get in, I saw that my ban had been lifted.
What groups are you currently part of? : DDMC - ZIP - Izanagi Clan - OB -SDO

Because the members of the black bullets are really mature, experienced and friendly. I enjoy spending time with them. I spent most of my career in Level 5 gangs. But black bullets are not boring and disorderly like other gangs. Besides that, I think I'm helpful, friendly, mature and I'm a funny person. I believe I will be good friends with the members of the black bullets. As a result, I think we will do well by exchanging ideas with members. Why should you accept me because I am generally an active and hardworking player within the game. As well as these I have experience as a former player and believe I can do useful things for Black Bullets. Like events, roleplay and other activities.
The role of black Bullets is generally related to assassinations. They don't think about the difficulty of assassination. They only care about the money they get after the job is done. Black bullets are known as assassins, but they also sell and repair weapons. They generally develop and sell by attaching new add-ons to the weapons they buy. The role of Black bullets in general is known as assassination and arms dealing, but apart from that they started a new company and started Money Laundering. The purpose of this company is money laundering and lending. The reason they use the company to launder money is to avoid getting caught by the government and make things legal. But this company is lending and money laundering.
Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets? :
To be honest, Black Bullets is the closest gang I've ever seen. Because the players in the gang are usually older players, experienced and mature. Also, black bullets have a different appeal to me, but I don't know why. I'm really interested in the relationships between order and friendship within the gang. And I want to be a part of it. That's all i have to say thanks for reading.
Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us? : Westbrook,Nyx and Kaioshin. No one recommended me to apply.
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional] : Nothing thanks.

@Nexroth
You have proved your loyalty to us and this is what concerns us most likely, therefore. I am happy to inform you that your application has been Accepted, Invited already.
alt text

@Judyes
Hi Judye, we apologize for the delay in responding, but there were many questions about your loyalty and your situation is not the same as before, some of us believe that you've made some wrong decisions, which puts doubts on your loyalty to us. However, we cannot take the risk of inviting you without proving the loyalty that we're seeking into. furthermore, if you are still interested in joining, you have 2 weeks from now to prove that and re-apply again.
alt text

alt text

• Moist 1

Nickname: Capital
Username: CapitalWE
Nationality: Bulgarian
Languages you can speak: Bulgarian/English

Player SAES Career Information:

Dow long have you been playing on SAES?: 2017
Ho you have past experience with other gangs/squads/companies? (name them):

• Medellin Cartel

• Comando Da Capital

• FBI

• ETF

• Rebels

If yes, explain the reasons why you left/got kicked from each of them:

• Medellin Cartel-Bad behaviours

• Comando Da Capital-I left it because they were too inactive

• FBI-I got pretty bored as a cop

• ETF-i was kicked for adminjail

• Rebels-i had lots of player problems and I didn't feel good in the gang

Have you ever been banned from SAES (if yes, please explain): multiaccounting
What groups are you currently part of ?: N/A

What makes you special over the others and why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i can offer activity,friendship, and pretty nice moments, also i am good at ground combat and i have something to give you in turf wars, also i want to join you guys because you have pretty good members inside and i think thats the right place for me

Explain in your own words the roleplay of Black~Bullets: Black Bullets Gang members specialize in assassinating cops, civilians and criminals. they are also weapon and ammo dealers and they do weapons customisations. apart from that they are professional money launderers.

Why did you apply specifically for Black~Bullets?: I applied specifically for Black Bullets because they are one of the major gangs in saes,i like their role and teamwork, also i have a few friends in there.

Do you know any B~B Member (as a friend), and did anyone recommend you to apply for us?: no one
Anything else that you would like to add? [Optional]: No