Comando Da Capital ~ Media Archive

Proton

alt text

RolePlay Number: 5
Participants: Comando Da Capital & @Underground-Empire
Rolelay Story: [s=]
We received a call from a friendly gang located in Las Venturas, they wanted us to supply them 4 pounds of Methamphetamine and 2 pounds of Weed ASAP. We Left our base and we went to our drugs deposit to withdraw some of our stock to finish this deal. We placed our products on our van and we headed to the meeting place. We parked our cars and we waited our costumers for a couple minutes and they showed up, we spoke about our future and we planned many important deals to be done between us in the future. We both agreed on a reasonable price and we offered them a free transportation to their base. After finishing the deal we left their base and we hit the road back to our base.
[/s]
Screenshot(s):
[s=]

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

[/s]

alt text
Role-play Number: 6
Participants: @SAFP @comando-da-capital @Royal-Flush
Role-play Story:

[s=]So it was 23:00 when I Got my monthly notification on my phone that we have a big drug deal tomorrow, at first I was not ready to go anywhere I was tired and exhausted, but somehow I got myself up and going so the first thing I needed to do that evening was go to the Drug Deposit in Red County, so I got my Boxville and started to drive from LS to RC It was Easley 30-40 minutes on the road, and I was so happy when I was finally at the drug deposit because I was one step closer to finishing my task, so I drove my boxville to the back of the RC drug depository and opened the garage door and took out some boxes of Weed and Mostly all sorts of pills, after I took them out I immediately started to load they up in my van I was being very fast so no pedestrians see, me and they didn't
after that, I drove back to the Commando DA Capitals base and put my van in a safe garage,

So it's the next and I have gathered all my gang members to drive to our monthly drug dealing location in SF we all got in our cars and started the road trip it was a while, but we got there in one piece after that we re-checked the drugs in the van, everything was like I left it event through the road trip nothing had moved after that we parked our other cars and called Royal-flushe's Leader to come to the monthly location with his members, after approximately 6 minutes he and his members were here, we both were happy to see each other because our business was going so well in both ways we talked a bit, and he checked if the drugs were in the ordered quantity, everything was perfect like always but out of nowhere there were two cop cars that pulled up near us with light and sirens they pointed M4's at us and told us to get our hands up and get on the ground, we of course did not listen and ran to our cars and took off, I took the van and the cops chased me but my CDC members were also behind me, and they fired some shots at the 2 cop cars chasing us any they backed off, and we lost them.

After we lost them we stopped and called RF to see if they are all good and if they lost the cops. They said yes, and that they didn't even chase them. i was confused ab the situation, so We decided to meet in a random location that the cops wouldn't check. We all got there and me and told our gang members to wait by their cars and me and villain talked how could this happen how did the cops know the location it's in a very secret area the only was if someone snitched I told him that we keep our members very close and that they have not acted strangely lately, and I confronted him about the fact why did the cops not chase him he said that he doesn't know only if maybe one of his members were snitched. And that's why the cops did not chase them. Villain Told me that one of his members, thamond was acting very strange and nervous.

We decided to investigate

We contacted thamonds girlfriend Amanda And asked if we could talk to her about her boyfriend, she immediately asked if it was about the cops ?from that moment we knew we were on the right track we said that it could possibly be about that, but we also said that thamond was not in trouble. We asked her if we could come by her house in SF and talk to her in person she that she will be home in 15 minutes so after 20 minutes we were there and me and villain knocked on her door, and she came outside.

The first thing we said was of course Hello, and after that we got straught to the point and asked her what cop was she talking about? She said that thamond has been sneaking out of the house in the evenings and talking to the cops, we also asked her how did she know this info? She said there is an alleyway behind her house, and she has a camera there, we asked if we could see the camera footage she said that she has a picture of where thamond is talking to the cops. We said to show it to us and don't show it to anyone else. She agreed and we thanked her and left.

After we left, I talked to villain in the car, he was so mad and heartbroken that one of his best members could snitch on him, he wanted to rip his head off. So we set a secret meeting in the desert where we would confront thamond we said that the meeting was about some new location plan or something, and he fell for it when we all got to the desert we let thamond come to us, and we quickly pulled our guns on him and told him to explain why he did what he did otherwise we would kill him he said that he didn't like commando DA capital he called us the N-Word and told us to die, villain had no idea that he hated us so much and that he also was a racist, this made villain even more mad he didn't even say a word to him, he just told him to get up on the little mountain that has a fall into a grave/hole we dug for him, when they both got up there villain told thamond to rot in hell and kicked him off it was the most brutal thing I have ever seen he had his leg bones sticking out of his legs and he was all messed up he was just screaming in pain after that I waled down the hill and told him I guess the n-words win and hit him in the head with a shovel after that all of us prayed for him to burn in hell, and we buried him there. After we buried him we talked to both CDC and RF members, if u snitch that's going to happen to you no Mather if you are blood![/s]

ScreenShots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]