Proton

alt text
Role-play Number: 3
@jukyplatinium said in Urban~Bandits Media Archive:

alt text

Date: 09/10/2021
Number: #1
Title: Stealing.
Participants: ~[Comando Da Capital]~(80002a) ( @Killer @Happy @cenadoloko ) ~[Urban~Bandits]~(121212) ( @JukyPlatinium @Dodo @yassin45 @PaBLo )
It was a wonderful day and I was sitting with my clan in our headquarters in Los Santos suddenly a silent gang member came up and said there is a person with a luxury car driving around Los Santos at that time I told my brothers and I also called the Comando Da Capital gang to help us and do this Theft. When they came, we shook hands and continued about the plan and we were about to start the preparations
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
After understanding and telling everyone about what he was going to do, we each took our positions. Pablo and Happy went in their cars to surround the man we were going to steal and we know his location because one of our men was watching him. When we arrived, we stopped for a while to watch the place and wait for the opportunity to attack.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
After the kidnapping and theft, we went directly to the base of Comando Da Capital and started talking about what we will do about the car and the kidnapped one.
[s=]alt text[/s]
Pablo and Cenadaloko changed the color of the car and a few other things and returned to the headquarters. Everyone was waiting for them after their turn. It was Killer and I's turn to kill the kidnapped. So we went to the sea, and there we told him if he had any last words, so he tried to escape, so the Killer caught him and threw him into the sea and pointed a gun at his head and killed him.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
After that, Killer and I went back to the headquarters to take the car and call the person who would buy it. We were surprised by how the car was, how it had become. The two members changed it completely and wonderfully, so we contacted UE | Cena to buy the car. We gave him a site to discuss and talk about the price and everything. He came and we told him that the price is $10,000 because it is a Lamborghini and it is very luxurious, so he accepted and took it and we took our money and came back.
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]
After Killer and I came back with the money, he and I began to understand what the two gangs were going to take, so we split the money in half and half, that's $5,000 for one gang, and she gave him the money to split among his gang members. Everyone was happy with this task and they are ready to do it again .

[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
Role-play Number: 4
@villain said in Royal Flush | Media Archive:

alt text
Date: 13.10.21
Roleplay number: 66
Participants: @Royal-Flush and CDC, @Proton @Killer @Ekko @Benya3ka006 @Ryns @Fatroucha @Dippo @cenadoloko @Mahdize @Happy

alt text

It was a Friday evening when Villain got a phone call from the high ranks of CDC, asking for a transportation service. Villain quickly accepted the offer as Royal Flush have a good business relationship with them. Villain then decided to host a meeting with the members of RF to decide who will go and how it will go.

alt text

After around 20 mins, Villain and the rest of RF decided to leave the base to go at the location CDC gave them. The location was in Red County, so it took a lot of time to reach there, upon reaching the location, all of the members came out of the cars, and Villain went ahead to talk to Killer.

alt text
alt text

After a 5 minutes conversation, Killer decided to show the members of RF the drugs that they are transporting. Killer said that they have to move it to their warehouse which is based in San Fierro, The members of RF and CDC started to move the drugs to the Burrito.
alt text
alt text

After they are done moving all the drugs to the vehicle, they decided to hit the road and move to San Fierro. They took the route that will give them the least trouble from cops and opposition gangs. Luckily for them, they reached San Fierro with no problems and went to the warehouse which is located on the west side.

alt text

They reached the warehouse, and all of the members decided to help move the drugs inside the warehouse. After moving them, Villain started asking about the payment. Killer was offering 1000$, but its hard to compete with the business mind of Villain. CDC ended up paying 1500$ for the transportation service. After the deal was done, both parties decided to leave for their respective bases.

alt text
alt text

alt text