Comando Da Capital ~ Media Archive

Proton

Alt text
Role-play Number: 9th
Participants: @LalaStrala, @Comando-Da-Capital & @SAFP ( @aoxi & @schwaring)
Role-play Story: As it says in the book, New month new opportunity's and new problems, sometimes the more you look forward to the good the worse it gets, and that's the case for this month.
We were doing good not even good we were doing great, until our main drug buyers stepped out of the business we had, they apparently are stepping out of the drug business for now, but that's not good news for us because we will not have any major money income for some time I immanently started thinking of ways to make money for some time until we get up and running as we did. I had this and that in mind, but the one that stood out to me was robbing a few stores, it might sound crazy because stores don't have a lot of cash, but there is something way deeper than just cash so look by robbing stores yes we will get a few bucks but the thing I'm looking to get out of this is our name in the streets of LS to let them know who rules these streets, after a week of planing I was ready to hit the stores, but first I had to get my team my family my everything, CDC members, they are way more than family to me, they are freedom, brotherhood, family, wealth everything u can think of that is good they are that, so I arranged a meeting in our base to talk about my plan, a few of them were skeptical, but they have faith in my plan, so in the end they all agreed, we will rob a few stores and were done, It felt like a solid plan, in and out a few times and all good, at least I tough that, after the meeting and convincing we all got dressed up in matching anonymous outfits we also got a few bikes that we will ride around and rob the stores in, I retold them the plan, and we were on our bikes and gone faster than lighting, I was driving in the front and all the brothers were following my lead we rolled up to the 1st store, everything was going great we got all of our weapons out and pointed it at the cashier and told her to give us all the money she has in this store. But that son of a bitch pressed the panic button and all of the nearby stores were alerted of an ongoing robbery, we took all the cash and left, we knew we had to move fast if we wanted to not get chased by the cops, so we did, we drove faster than my father for milk in the mornings, in seconds we got to the next store, but there it was the consequences of the panic button all of the stores were on lock down, we were desperate for more action for more intimidation we rapidly came up with a plan to rob an Ammunition, because no one ever has enough guns, As this one saying take whatever u can get and believe me we did, we rolled up to the Ammunition we all got setup w our guns on the outside and quickly rushed in the salesman was scared, but after we told him to open the cash register and all the ammo for the guns he had in there he pulled a shotgun from under the counter and was in the motion of aiming at us one of our members didn't hesitate and shot him point-blank, there he was laying on the ground gasping for air. I could not let him die a slow death, I just had to put an end to him and I shot him in the head with his own gun, we quickly grabbed all of the guns and tossed 'em in our backpacks and ran out, we were all thinking of the same thing, we need to get back to our base and let the heat cool, so we rapidly got on our bikes and attempted to escape, we took the first turn and out of nowhere the cops had made a road block we almost all got past it because we were on bikes Luckily they didn't shoot, but one of our members crashed in to the police cruiser and by what I saw looking back getting thrown into a police car, we got to the base and with no hesitation we started to think of a plan to get our brother out of jail we knew we had limited time because he will be put in a holding cell and later transferred to a prison, we had to get him out before he is on his was to the prison, we got a few cars and a wan to put him in the back of when we break him out of the LSPD we all drove to the LSPD and pointed our weapons to the cops we were more than they were, so they didn't put up a fight, we disabled all the cameras and brought the cops to show us where the holding cells are and there he was our brother, we told the police officers for open the jail cell open and let him out, or we would have to kill them, they listened, and after that we knew that the cops would run to their offices when we get gone, so I had a plan in mind, let's lock them in the cells! We did that, and they didn't seem too happy with that, Of course, after we had locked them in we took off running out of the LSPD and quickly took the fastest rout to the base and laid low, Now the LSPD has messed with Us
................................ Revenge is coming soon
Screenshot(s):[s=]alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text[/s]

alt text

Event: #17
Event type: Grand Theft Auto
Prize: $1.000.000
LWS Helper(s): @Colo
Winner(s): @eross00
Screenshot(s):
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]

Event: #18
Event type: Try to get in by pressing G
Prize: $1.000.000