Comando Da Capital

Killer

Dear @isalmking

• Not seen much around us

• Poor application

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and best wishes in your future endeavors.

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red) (Re-apply in 3 weeks)

Dear @hitam, @kafou, @KadirOrhan, @SkuLL & @AK

• Dealt with

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and welcome to the family.

APPLICATION: ~[ACCEPTED]~(LIME)

alt text

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: Tisha
Username: tisha2002356
Nationality: Usa and Greece

SECTION II - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Yes, back in 2015 and I'll explain further in-game.
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): None.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: None.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I'm good driver, shooter, communicator and most importantly a team player which gives me the ability to get along with everyone I meet and I'm sure I can be a great help for CDC.
How will you be benefiting CDC: In any form I can, I will try my best to keep the gang's reputation up and at the same time assist you fellas with anything what ever I could.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): Didn't really take screenshots, my bad.

Nickname: Koyva
Username: gvxc11
Nationality: russian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No bans
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): None
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: None
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I would like to be accepted to help and ready to defend my gang.
How will you be benefiting CDC: events war activity

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):

Dear @BallerVir6680

• Negative feedback from our members

• Lack of experience

• Lack of maturity

• Lack of communication skills

• Toxic behavior

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and best wishes in your future endeavors.

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red) (Don't apply again)

Dear @sergey_buy

• Toxic behavior

Dear @Tlgrls11

• Toxic behavior

• Lack of maturity

• Lack of experience

Dear @Koyva

• Lack of experience

• Overall not yet ready

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red) (Re-apply in 2 months)

Dear @billusanda

• We'd like to see you more.

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital.

APPLICATION: ~[PENDING]~(orange)

alt text

alt text

Nickname: 157|Vexy
Username: vexy
Nationality: /

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): [Hell Soliders]-Left because my friend called me to GSF, [GSF]- dies, [BloodZ]-Dies, [Lunas]-dies, [CDC]-left to join gt with my friends.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: No
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im a good driver also not bad shooting. Also i dont talk much in Main chats. Im pretty friendly and can work with anyone that is no problem. Also I promise show my loyalty to Cdc.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I will make good role-plays. Also Im active every day. I will recruit members to Cdc. Also i will post a activitys.
Apologize message To [CDC MEMBERS] Hello guys yesterday i left Gt to join back to my old family. Yeah guys u was very dumb when i left cdc. Im very sorry for that move that will not happen again. When i joined Gt i was a wrong because there was not the same things as in Cdc. Always we speak with cdc members in voice and we had a fun times.
So guys i want back in cdc and had a old times what we had. I promise to you all i will not left Cdc again.
I know someone of you guys are very mad to me. Im very sorry that will not happening again thanks for understanding.
Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members [s=]alt text[/s]

Nickname:157|Thefuse
Username:Thefuse
Nationality:

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:No
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):I have never left
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?:@Vexy
Why shall we consider accepting you?:I will try my best for CDC and im realy friendly, sometimes i get mad but i dont show it
How will you be benefiting CDC:I will try being active every day and help other ppl in the game

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members

Nickname: Shikomaru
Username: maksim120
Nationality: Russian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Never
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Z-Left Because I'm tired of being in this gang
SSB- I left cause leader left
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Proton
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I know all the rules, I've been in good ganges and squads. I think I will help you very well on the way to LVL 5
How will you be benefiting CDC: I am constantly online and can make a lot of assets and replenish our media archive

Nickname: 157|kabi
Username: Kabi
Nationality: Estonian

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Noone.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Milky, suggested i should apply.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I am a very trust worthy guy and also very active from 9am-7pm (unless i have school).
How will you be benefiting CDC: I will be very helpful to the team, and will get everything done as what i am told.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): (to be updated)

Nickname: 157|FunKroplis
Username: Einars1999
Nationality: Latvian/American

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: I have never been banned
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I left GT because so there was no interesting there was no great friend but there was good friend who went cdc and Vexy my friend told me here is great People and great team and a big family I will not leave this gang
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Vexy
Why shall we consider accepting you?: i'm good at all shooting, driving, obey, doing roles,and im realy friendly,I know all the rules, very active (unless i have school).
How will you be benefiting CDC: Im active every day, events war activity, I will be very helpful i will do my best for the gang and push with you until we reach the top.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899282994748067873/976117254733328424/Screenshot_2022-05-16_214735.png

Dear @Energizer,

• Seems like you're not sure whether you want to join or not.

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red) (re-apply in 1 month from now)

alt text

Dear @billusanda

• Feel free to re-apply next month

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red)

Dear @Vexy

• We have ultimately come to the decision that you are not yet ready to join us after a long discussion with the rest of the head quarter staff. Loyalty is one of our most essentialpriorities, and yours does not appear to be promising. You mentioned on your application "I promise to show my loyalty to CDC," but we couldn't believe you because you said the same thing the first time you joined us.

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red) (Re-apply in 2 weeks)

Dear @TheFuse

• Not seen around us

• Poor application.

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red) (Re-apply in 2 weeks)

Dear @Shikomaru & @Kacoo

• Outstanding efforts and a surprisingly overwhelming feedback about you from our members.

Thank you for your interests in joining Comando Da Capital and welcome to the family.

APPLICATION: ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

Dear @Einars1999

• Application withdrawn

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red)

alt text

Nickname: 157|Fatroucha
Username: AHhh
Nationality: Tunisia exactly in Sousse

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: no!
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Medellin Cartel : Fight with members / Ghost triad : They were a bit inactive
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: tbh none
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Well, as everyone knows that i was so active recently, in this case i have learned a lot and a lot of things which helps me to improve myself more and more and gain enough experience to fulfil for what i'm looking for to be a CDC member, also i know all the rules so i am trying to follow em because breaking em will not only harm me but it'll harm the gang too.
How will you be benefiting CDC: As i said earlier that i'm an active, skilled player, tbh i haven't been loyal lately but i promise to be, most of you guys already knew me that i was ex CDC member which you guys can make sure about my flexibility, so i believe i have the type of knowledge to succeed in this role.

PS: I wanted to apologize to every member of the gang I've offended him earlier (in the past) ,I hope you give me last chance.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):[s=]alt text[/s]

Dear @Fatroucha

• We look for many unique qualities and characteristics in individuals, the most essential one is loyalty and yours doesn't seem too promising. that's besides the negative feedback we've received about you.

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red) (re-apply in 2 weeks)

alt text

Nickname:Hanakappa
Username:Hanakappa
Nationality: Japan

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I was in Ghost~Triad
Vexy told me to join cdc and I was interested cdc
Did any CDC member suggested you should apply? if so, who?:@Vexy
Why shall we consider accepting you?
u will help to cdc activitys
How will you be benefiting CDC:
i will be a loyal,friendly and love daddy proton

Nickname: 157|BilluSanda
Username: gabbar12
Nationality: India

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: no
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):

• Comando Da Capital: got kicked for getting adminjailed.

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: none
Why shall we consider accepting?: I will give a good RP to SAES. And I will be loyal to my CDC brothers.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I will be active in mostly every activity. I will give my loyalty to you. Help each and every brother of CDC

Nickname: ayoub
Username: mchela
Nationality: Tunisia exactly marsa
Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:no
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):no
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply?@Fatroucha if so, ho?: Why shall we consider accepting yo
How will you be benefiting CDC:u will help to cdc activitys

Nickname: 157|Lovely
Username: SteveQO
Nationality: Turkey
Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Not
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Not
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Killer
Why shall we consider accepting you?: because i want to gang here
How will you be benefiting CDC: not
Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler)

@Killer said in Comando Da Capital:
Nickname: 157|Lovely
Username: SteveQO
Nationality: Turkey
Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Not
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Not
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Killer
Why shall we consider accepting you?: because i want to gang here
How will you be benefiting CDC: not
Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler)

alt text

Nickname: Dream
Username: 3oslob
Nationality: Tunisian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: I Never been banned
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): This is my first experience for a gang
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: it's a self made decision
Why shall we consider accepting you? : Well , i Will try my best to the help the gang out with my activity and skills . it's true that iam not the perfect or best applicant ever but ill try best to benefit you guys
How will you be benefiting CDC: As i said apouve , Ill help CDC with the activity and my skills at shooting , flying , driving and so . also i want to get know of new friends here so i hope u guys give me the chance to prove myself more and i will try to never let u down

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): To be updated ...

Nickname:Cryxbell
Username:Cryxbell
Nationality:Turkey
Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:No i didn't
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):t'll be my first gang membership if you accept
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?:First of all Skull and proton and billusanda
Why shall we consider accepting you?:I can be the person you need ? and Im very helpful
How will you be benefiting CDC: i'll give you all my loyalty and i am online pretty much so in every moment you need a people i'll be there

Additional:Special Thanks to Skull

alt text

Nickname: 157|Vexy
Username: vexy
Nationality: Latvian/Finland

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No im not .
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): [Hell Soliders]-Left because my friend called me to GSF, [GSF]- dies, [BloodZ]-Dies, [Lunas]-dies, [CDC]-left to join gt with my friends.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Nope
Why shall we consider accepting you I dont talk much in Main chats. Im pretty friendly and can work with anyone that is Also I promise show my loyalty to Cdc again.:)
How will you be benefiting CDC: Im active every day. I will recruit members to Cdc. Also i will post a activitys. I can help also rp management post roleplays i have always good ideas :)
Message for cdc Have you see guys im trying to show myself again to you guys. As i can say i want back to my home and homies. Im very sorry when i left cdc in hard times.
Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members [s=]alt text[/s]

Nickname: special
Username: kakachi
Nationality: Tunisian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: no I haven't
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I have never been in a gang or squad
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: yeah [CDC] happy did
Why shall we consider accepting you?:cause I am an active and helpful guy who want to get know of the members here hang with them and make new friendships
How will you be benefiting CDC: I can benefit the gang with my loyalty and skills I also have good Ideas .we will rise together

alt text

Nickname: 157|FunCripple
Username: Einars1999
Nationality: Latvian/American

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No im not .
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): i went with vexy to gt then left because the matrix called to thc the matrix went away so i will join vexy to my old friend on cdc
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Vexy
Why shall we consider accepting you?: cause I am an active and helpful am good at shooting driving doing turfs or war and am friendly and can work with anyone I promise show my loyalty to Cdc
How will you be benefiting CDC: Im active every day I can benefit the gang helpful guy who want to get know of the members here hang with them and make new friendships

alt text
alt text