alt text
SECTION I : PERSONAL INFORMATION

~[N]~(maroon)ickname: Matrix
~[U]~(maroon)sername: angel06
~[N]~(maroon)ationality: :macedonia:
~[A]~(maroon)ge: 15

SECTION II - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

~[H]~(maroon)ave you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Nope
~[P]~(maroon)revious memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): M(ded),Cripz(left)HS(left)O(left)RF(left)M(left)The reason will be explain in game
~[D]~(maroon)id any ~[CDC]~(maroon) member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: ~[Proton]~(maroon) & ~[Killer]~(maroon)
~[W]~(maroon)hy shall we consider accepting you?: I'll be loyal and because I want to play with my friends in ~[CDC]~(maroon)
~[H]~(maroon)ow will you be benefiting ~[CDC]~(maroon): I'll be active,and as I said I will be loyal ,I can crack,I am also good in Dm and I can rules

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with ~[CDC]~(maroon) members (use a spoiler):
[s=~[Click here]]~(maroon)alt text[/s]

SECTION I : PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: senpai
Username: 157|senpai
Nationality: Latvian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):

MIT:Died

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Vexy

I am friendly as well as active. I am not toxic. When I start something, I always finish it to the end. I am not scared of challenges. I am ready to stand up for myself and for the other members of the CDC. I'm ready to fight and give myself over to the CDC. With heart always the CDC

How will you be benefiting CDC: I good on the driving and shooting.

• PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: Vampiresko
Username: franciscoramone
Nationality: Brazzilian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why? :no
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Outfit, I left
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: CenaDoLoko
Why shall we consider accepting you? :I'm very active and willing to learn and help the gang grow.
How will you be benefiting CDC :I drive cars and aircraft well, and I'm good with guns.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): https://imgur.com/a/f4fyYXj

Dear @Stegen-SPeedy

We haven't seen you in-game making any efforts at all

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and best wishes in your future endeavors.

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red)

Dear @Matrix-23

Your commitment does not appear to be promising, not to mention your reputation in the community, therefor, we've come to the conclusion after an extended discussion with the executive team that you are not yet ready to be one of us, do not hesitate to re-apply within 2 weeks from now.

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and best wishes in your future endeavors.

Dear @Senpai-1

You appear to be well-known to the majority of our members, and the amount of positive feedbacks we've heard about you has exceeded our expectations, additionally, you've made extraordinary efforts.

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and welcome to the family.

APPLICATION: ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

Dear @Francisco-Ramone

APPLICATION: ~[UNDER REVIEW]~(silver)

alt text

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: 157|Zam
Username: zam11
Nationality: Philipines

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: no i did not get banned from saes.

• BloodZ : Deleted

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes, @MilkySky
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I was unactive for a while .. now im back to mta i will bring CDC good activity , last but not least i can be loyal to the gang.
How will you be benefiting CDC: as i said above i was unactive, CDC will benefit an active player cus im willing to be active on saes again.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):
[s=]alt text

Nickname: 157|Animator
Username: junxe18
Nationality: Pilipino

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: not
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): GSF on my old acc buy i forgot it and i kicked bcz im join on other gang while on im on GSF but i will not do it again
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @MilkySky
Why shall we consider accepting you?: cuz ill make activity with CDC member![alt text](image url)

How will you be benefiting CDC: DOING ACTIVITY

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): https://imgur.com/a/WWKmkGq

Dear @zam11

I would like to thank you for your interest in joining our family, so far you have shown a good effort and a good behavior, Keep hanging with us and we will give our final answer shortly.

APPLICATION: ~[PENDING]~(orange)

Dear @Animator11

@animator11 said in Comando Da Capital:

alt text

Nickname: 157|maniraids
Username: lincha

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No, i have not.
OC (Overdose Crime) by MrWan, I wasn't kicked from the gang it just disbanded. I lost my ex-profile so basically noone recognizes me anymore. That's the only gang I've been in because I took a break from SAES and MTA:SA and didn't try to enter another gang after OC closed. I forgot both my forum profile login and SAES in-game profile login. When i tried to get it back I was told my ex-account uses a fake email - no way of getting it back basically.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Well i know some CDC members IRL. To answer the question - @Happy-CDC.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Well I'm great at driving, I'm great at shooting why wouldn't you?

How will you be benefiting CDC: Doing activities with my CDC fellows. And donate to the gang's bank account so we can develop further. As I already said I'm great at driving and shooting so that's a plus in my books.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): https://imgur.com/a/UryGCsR (I can later update this if needed).

Nickname: 157|ROOK1E*_*
Username: edvardsss
Nationality: Latvia
Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why? NO
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I was in UE but i left bcs they start to be toxsic. end just randomly start to kill me.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply?
@sexsy @Senpai.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I am good driver i will be active end i have 5501 turf taken so i know what is truf.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I will be active every day and gona help at SR. end i will help when ever you need. (edited)

Nickname: 157|Beluga
Username: Beluga
Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why? NO
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Lunas i left them.Left bicuse they actually activity is very bad,i get bored in Lunas,they are not friendly to me .
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply?@Vexy
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im active and friendly ,loyal.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I will post activitys to much how i can.I will help at turfs,br,

Dear @maniraids

Noticeable efforts and great attitude.

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and welcome to the family.

APPLICATION: ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

Dear @Edvards

APPLICATION: ~[UNDER-REVIEW]~(silver)

Dear @Beluga-0

Don't bother applying again.

alt text

Nickname: Dosich_
Username: Dosich_
Nationality: Argentino

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: I never had problems with the staff of saes and I have never been expelled
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I never had or had previous memberships
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: If several members of the CDC suggested me to file a request, they are: Killer and Chapo
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I am an active person, and I can help you with whatever is offered.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I would benefit from doing activities, and being active all the time, and as I said before, help in whatever is necessary.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): link

Nickname: nunetsana
Username: Rauls

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Haven't joined any gangs yet.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes player Happy and zyzz said this gang is good.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I would be happy if i got accepted cause i have never joined any gang and i will be happy getting experience with my first gang i have joined in SAES.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I would help players.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):alt text

Nickname: Valmet
Username: yamaguci

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No, never.
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I've never joined any gang before, i hope Comando Da Capital will be my first <3
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Vex & @Senpai-1
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I am helpful with good shooting skills. Good english skills. I am a very nice guy. I never give up and I stay loyal. I will never leave anyone alone in a sticky situation. I am not toxic. I am always up for a challenge
How will you be benefiting CDC: I will do everything daddy proton wants uwu

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):

Nickname: rcziim
Username: rcziim
Nationality: brasil

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: no
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I've never been to any gang
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: yes [cdc] cena do loko
Why shall we consider accepting you?:because I'm not a toxic person. I play whenever I can
How will you be benefiting CDC: I think I would be happier and benefit doing activities for cdc.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): (https://imgur.com/tpuOpr8.png)[/s]

@edvards said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@dosich said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@rauls said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@valmet said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Under-Review]~(silver)

@rcziim said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Under-Review]~(silver)

alt text

@edvards said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Accepted]~(lime)

@dosich said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Pending]~(orange)

@rauls said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Accepted]~(lime)

@valmet said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Accepted]~(lime)

@rcziim said in Comando Da Capital:

~[Pending]~(orange)

alt text

@killer said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname: Liga_Laimiga
Username: Laumans

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): None
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Happy-CDC @Senpai-1
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im super friendly and active im ready to stand up for my self im not toxic and ready for any challenge.
How will you be benefiting CDC: Im good at shooting and driving

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): [s=]alt text[/s]

@killer said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname: 157|BlackBerry
Username: laumansss

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): None
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Vexy @Senpai-1 @Happy-CDC
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im Friendly as well Active! Im not toxic, And i will accept any challenge. I will stand up for my self And for gang members offcourse. Im ready to fight and give my self over to CDC. All love to CDC<3
How will you be benefiting CDC: Im good at shooting and driving :)

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): [s=]alt text[/s]

Nickname: 157|BanGo
Username: toutou12300
Nationality: Tunisia exactly Sousse

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: None
CripZ(Inactive)
Lunas(inactivty)
M(i dicide to apply to Lunas)
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Killer
Why shall we consider accepting you?: i m very acitvty in game and in fourom and i m loyal
How will you be benefiting CDC:
BR
Turf
and i have many freinds in CDC

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): [s=Secrenshot with CDC member]alt text[/s]
<3

Dear @Dosich

You alive?

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red) (re-apply in 2 weeks)

Dear @Einars1999

Why apply once u when u can apply 4 times! don't spam applications if you ever decided to try your luck again, 1 will be enough.

Dear @Laumans

Still not yet ready,

Dear @Bango

No

alt text