Killer

@killer said in Comando Da Capital:

SECTION I : PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: Liberty
Username: Mag1kS
Nationality: Tunisian

SECTION II - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: N/A
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): M/CripZ/ThC (M i left to try copside then i backout as cripz then i went ThC and i left due to problems with some members)
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes killer
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im active member and i provide CDC with good activities and im good turf player/cracker
How will you be benefiting CDC: doinf events/rp and more
Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):

SECTION I : PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nickname: krabix
Username: Localmafaka
Nationality: Latvia

SECTION II - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: I haven't been banned from any server In mta because I'm not toxic, i don't use hacks/cheats. And i follow the rules.
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I haven't been before in any gangs/ceo. I was arms dealer. I wanted to join some gang and this one looked right for me.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: No but yall are friendly and cool so why dont give it a shot.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Becouse I'm very friendly, Im not toxic. Im very good driver. I know the rules and also i follow the rules. I will be active and will hang around with the brothers ( gang members). I will do the jobs that will be requested. I will do turfs/gang wars.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I will do turfs wars, i will deal drugs. Imma fight for our name and will be protecting our base. Will be friends with anyone except our enemy. Will protect our brothers. Imma do the best for us!