Nickname: 157|Dhia
Username: dhia555
Nationality: Tunisia

SECTION II - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: N/A
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):
MMC - LOS INKAS (closed)
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Proton @Liberty

Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im active member and i provide CDC with good activities and im good turf player
How will you be benefiting CDC: doing event and rp and activity

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):
ALL BUSY

• 2 weeks later...

SECTION I : PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname:ahmed
Username:ahmed
Nationality:Male

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:NO
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):[MMC]I'm out there are not many people

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?:NO
Why shall we consider accepting you?:I am a good player and I have experience
How will you be benefiting CDC:friend and fun

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):ok

Nickname: MilkySky
Username: firasflv
Nationality: Tunisian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Yes, i will expalin in-game.

• BloodZ: Left because i thought i could fit in RF.

• Royal Flush: I didn't really get along with the members.

• Ghost Traids: I Left because some of my friends joined Lunas and called me to come with them.

• Lunas: I left to come CDC.

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes, Ekko and Fatroucha.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I'm a team player and really active on the server, also i believe we will have fun playing together and not to forget that i'm friendly with everyone around the server and i think i will be a great fit to the team.
How will you be benefiting CDC: Like i said above, i'm really active on the server and i will do my best for the gang and push with you until we reach the top.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): (To be updated)

Nickname: Joe
Username: Ahmed
Nationality: Tunisia

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: N/A
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): N/A
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes @Proton
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Well, let me start this off by saying that i'm a skilled player when it comes to shooting /driving and most importantly communicating which allows me to make friends around the server easily, also i am really active and i seriously think that i can really be a great addition to CDC.
How will you be benefiting CDC: to be honest i can be a great help for CDC in everything you guys need me to do considering I'm really active which is something CDC needs now, also i will do my best to keep the media archive spammed. actually, i will do what ever needs to be done to keep the gang going.

Dear @Ahmed-SAES

Despite the fact that you've been seen around us on several occasions, you haven't presented us with a convincing reason to accept you. Your application is also weak, and I'm certain that youhaven't read our requirements, which indicate clearly:

• You must be 13 years old, if not older.

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and best wishes in your future endeavors.

APPLICATION: ~[DENIED]~(red)

Dear @MilkySky

Although you have a strong presence around us and a positive reputation among the majority of our members, we are skeptical of your loyalty.

APPLICATION: ~[PENDING]~(orange)

Dear @Ahmed-0

Decent application and a very strong presence around us at all times.

Thank you for your interest in joining Comando Da Capital and welcome to the family.

APPLICATION: ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

alt text

Nickname: hazy
Username: gothboi
Nationality: brazilian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I've been to some gangs, the last one I was in was jumbo and it unfortunately closed

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: No

Why shall we consider accepting you?: I've been playing saes for a few years and with my experience I can help get back to the top, like I used to.

How will you be benefiting CDC: I'm an experienced player, I can help doing activities, events and other things, I also have experience as a hq, I know how to lead and recruit members.

Nickname: Lewy
Username: edvards890
Nationality: Latvian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Nope

• FBI: Left because i wanted to be a criminal

• CDC: Died

• CripZ: To join back to my old familia CDC!

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: None
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I don't really have something specific to say but i can tell you that i've been in CDC before so most of you know me pretty well since almost everyone of you was in CDC before, so i'm good at everything you need me to do.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I'm very loyal and i will do whatever needs to be done for CDC no questions asked.

[s=Hanging with CDC]alt text[/s]

Dear @hazy & @Lewy Welcome back among us.
APPLICATION: ~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

Dear @MilkySky We haven't seen you with us in a while, we are willing to offer you one more chance before we give our final answer.
APPLICATION: ~[PENDING]~(orange)

Nickname:|BlacKOuT|

Username:major paulo

Nationality: Portuguese , living in france

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:yes i think i went once but it was an admin mistak

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked) : safp - inactivity
cdc - I came back now and I think it was due to inactivity to

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply : at the time yes and now too , at the time it was julio and chico , now it was the druggie

Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im a good player and have experience and i've been on cdc and now i want to go back to be active.

How will you be benefiting CDC: having acquaintances there already being active and representing the cdc once again

Nickname: vexy
Username: sexy|157
Nationality: Latvian/Finland

HS: Left because they was inactive then.
Gsf: Died
Bloodz: Died
Los Lunas:Left bcs there was guys what i dont like.

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Happy

Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im a good member fisherman on every gang leader calling me like a fisher i can got good members to cdc tho i have a lot of friends .Im a loyal ,i like be tho where is much Latvians tho. Im friendly to all players and members of cdc and all saes players tho.

How will you be benefiting CDC: Im a good driver and shooter tho im teaching to crack tho.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members
[s=]alt text[/s]

[s=]alt text[/s]

Nickname: Stegen
Username: stegen
Nationality: Tunisian - Algerian

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): No, I've never joined any gang and I'd love comando da capital to be my first.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes, Sparctic.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I'm a good player, good at shooting, driving, communicating, working under pressure as well which I believe is my best quality. Also I have lots in friends within CDC and not just in-game friends but also real life friends.
How will you be benefiting CDC: Like I said above, I'm good at many things which I believe will be good for CDC, and I will do what ever must be done to push the gang with you to the level 5.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): Will be updated soon.

Nickname: zyzz
Username: zyzz
Nationality: Latvian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: I haven't been banned from any server In mta because I'm not toxic, i don't use hacks/cheats. And i follow the rules.
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I haven't been before in any gangs/ceo. I was arms dealer. I wanted to join some gang and this one looked right for me.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes happy and Vexy, and also yall are friendly and cool so why dont give it a shot.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Becouse I'm very friendly, Im not toxic. Im very good driver. I know the rules and also i follow the rules. I will be active and will hang around with the brothers ( gang members). I will do the jobs that will be requested. I will do turfs/gang wars.
How will you be benefiting CDC: Like i said I will do turfs wars, i will deal drugs. Imma fight for our name and will be protecting our base. Will be friends with anyone except our enemy. Will protect our brothers. Imma do the best for us!

@milkysky said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname: MilkySky
Username: firasflv

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

@blackoutpb2 said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname:|BlacKOuT|
Username:major paulo

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

@vexy said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname: vexy
Username: sexy|157

~[ACCEPTED]~(lime)

@stegen-speedy said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname: Stegen
Username: stegen

~[PENDING]~(orange)

@krabix said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname: zyzz
Username: zyzz

~[PENDING]~(orange)

Nickname: 157|pasta
Username: tomasapenisirmazs
Nationality: Latvia

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: I have got adminjailed due to DM.
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): RF, Lunas, SAFP, HS (got kicked from rf cuz wanted to join cdc) left lunas and safp (got denied for hs)
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Vexy, my good friend of mine.
Why shall we consider accepting you?: You should consider accepting me because im always active, help out newbies, i dont break rules. I will not leave CDC when i join.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I shoot really good, i like rping and i will try my best to not break rules.

alt text