Comando Da Capital

Killer

SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: 157|Justelis
Username: Justelis
Nationality: Lithuania

SECTION II - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): i wasnt anywhere this is the first
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yea Vexy did i like this gang
Why shall we consider accepting you?: i would help rob banks stores.
How will you be benefiting CDC: i will be active and i want to help the gang

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): https://ibb.co/2nyzGMJ

Nickname: 157|ROOK1E
Username: edvardsss
Nationality: Latvia

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: nop
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): BloodZ, UE. CDC
BloodZ:closed the gang.
UE: started to be toxsic and i was inactive so i left.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Vexy
Why shall we consider accepting you?: im active, i will help when a gang what ever you need, ofc im loyal/Frendly, i now how t truf and stuff.
How will you be benefiting CDC: as i said i will be active post activitys and stuff be friendly with members and have much fun

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):alt textalt text

Nickname: 157|fondy
Username: yessine09
Nationality: Algerian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: nop
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: cesar and killer. vexy helped with aplyy<3
Why shall we consider accepting you?: i will be loyal and stay with cdc all my left time in saes .
How will you be benefiting CDC: i will be friendly active player will help with activitys,rps. Will help where ever you need guys.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):

@Killer said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname: Lordgork
Username: Lordgork
Nationality: Romanian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: no
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): UE, CripZ
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: [CDC]Killer
Why shall we consider accepting you?: cuz i am an active and strong member
How will you be benefiting CDC: i won't benefit from it i think that CDC will benefit from me since i will be a strong and helpful member

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):[s=https://ibb.co/CPZ5YDW][/s]
https://ibb.co/CPZ5YDW

Nickname: 157|ralfss
Username: ralfinjjs
Nationality: Latvia

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: no I haven't been banned.
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): g~t, left gt because vexy called me to cdc and he is my friend
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Vexy & @Happy-CDC
Why shall we consider accepting you?: i'll help gang in turf.., have good aim+driving skills, will be active and friendly.
How will you be benefiting CDC: will help the gang out in robberies, turf wars, even give lift if needed to get somewear.

Nickname: 157|BlackyMxlin
Username: BlackyMxlin
Nationality: :russia:

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No im not.
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Rogue21, but the clan broke up.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: @Vexy Helped me a lot like that guy he is super friendly and funny.:heart_suit:
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Im pretty loyal never left gang behind. I like play this game and enyoy how things are going in cdc. Also like cdc style/type of Brazil gang.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I will be a pretty active,friendly guy. Help to gang what ever you need from me. Will enyoy the game and will not make shits happen here.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): [s=]alt text[/s]
Peace, Justice and Freedom. ~ Comando Da Capital

https://imgur.com/BpnqgAq
SECTION I - PERSONAL
Nickname:157|Beluga
Username:mineplasticytbro
Nationality:latvia

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:no
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):I left GT becacuse to join my friend in cdc vexy and funkroplis beacuse they said it was great gang
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?:@Vexy
@Einars1999
Why shall we consider accepting you?:I am very active friendly I am good at driving shooting I am a good helper i can kill cops at sr or br or cr and i can do role and do events
How will you be benefiting CDC:make a lot of assets and replenish our media archive I will be very helpful to the team, and will get everything done as what i am told i can do war activity i will do my best for the gang and push with you until we reach the top.
mportant! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler):[s=]alt text[/s]

Nickname: Muller
Username: kasa04
Nationality: Algerian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Nah

• FBI:i left bcz i want to help Rogue.

• Rogue: i left because it was going to died also i want to back as cop.

• FBIx2: I decided to leave it bcs I bored from playing as cop and back to the criminal life.

• HS : When i got AJ they demote me to lvl 0 , after that they kicked me directly , the reason could be explained in game.

• BloodZ : closed.

• Ghost Triad : i wasnt comfortable inside the gang so i decided to leave it and joining CDC.

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yep Vexy recommended me to be a part of the gang.
Why shall we consider accepting you?:Well im a player who is experienced and loyal person , im ready to do my best to join the gang and be a part of this gang with good and experienced members , i was inactive for a few days and now im back from inactivity and i will be more active then before and help this gang to grow up.with my activities and loyality.
How will you be benefiting CDC: Assisting in turf/br , im a skilled player , i will show my skills in game.
Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): Hangout around , with Vexy.
[s=]alt text[/s]

![SECTION I - PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname:157|ANKUSH
Username:aminato77
Nationality:tunisian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:no
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked):no
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?:@Killer
Why shall we consider accepting you?:because i have to be a gang member
***How will you be benefiting CDC:via making relation ships with the other players and help gang member ***

**Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): **]

Nickname: Vigilante
Username: Vigilante
Nationality: Argentina

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: N/A
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): N/A
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Killer
Why shall we consider accepting you?: Coz I'm an active, loyal, mature player who is looking forward to get to know new people and help out with whatever is needed.
How will you be benefiting CDC: Activity, loyalty, maturity and skills.

Important! Post pictures interacting in-game with CDC members (use a spoiler): Will do -

Nickname: MSboost
Username: msboost
Nationality: tunisia

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:No
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): No
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Cesar
Why shall we consider accepting you?: that's your choice but i like this gang and i have seen your activity and i have so many friend in this group and if you accept me i will be active
How will you be benefiting CDC: activity/helping br/turfing....

[s=]alt text[/s]

@Killer said in Comando Da Capital:

Nickname: LuLu
Username: emerbs
Nationality: Tunisian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No
LE :dead
ThC: i left because most of the members are inactive and i need some new experiences and interactions
GT: i had problems with some members they were toxic (got trolled many times and got insulted) so i left
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Yes, Happy
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I can give as much as i can take and im here to learn too im good in rp which means communication and making things realistic, also working on being good shooter and defender for turfs im also friendly. and i hope i can be a part of this family.
How will you be benefiting CDC: First of all i will give my loyalty to cdc and i'll try my

my best to help with activities and be respectful and friendly to everyone

[s=]https://im.ge/i/OXApQf[/s]
https://im.ge/i/OXApQf

• 3 weeks later...

Nickname: Judyes
Username: Judyess
Nationality: Tunisian
Age: 19 years old turning into 20 years this is november

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Yes , I was banned as i know the right reason it's "Evading of amounts".
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): I'm going to explain everything in private.
Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: No one!
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I will be a serious member and I see myself as an active and skilled player. I will obey my HQ orders and I'm mature enough and not a child, so you do not have problems with me. I know what I should do when I face the enemies and I don't want any backup or help calls if necessary, and finally, I respect the opinions of others even if they disagree with mine.
How will you be benefiting CDC: I could benefit CDC's with my activities ingame and forums both and since I'm an ex member I would love to learn from my fault and I'm really so sorry to you guys for leaving at the next time but I gonna help you alot this time! <3

Nickname: Dark
Username: barck
Nationality: Egyptian

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: No, i have never got a ban before .

Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): RF --> Closed

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Nope no one suggested me .

Why shall we consider accepting you?: Cuz iam a good crim with a good skills and so helpful and active guy .

How will you be benefiting CDC: I will do my best for It as iam a good player and really i help in many things as hangging with players and test them and i always post activities , events , etc.. alot .

[s=]alt text[/s]

Nickname: Acez
Username: theclub
Nationality: Filipino

Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?: Yes, 3 times. First ban is because of having a bipolar issue, second was a 3-days tempban and third for Impersonation.
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Been in a many gang But I'll try to remember all of them

Generation X - I was kicked because I got adminjailed.
M - Kicked because of an adminjail aswell.
C - I left to join X.
ICE - Left to go crimside.
Pirus - The Gang Died.
CDC 1st Gen - Left because of gang inactivity and soon died.
CripZ - Kicked( I forgot the reason)
UE - Interchange ( RF - UE )
RF - Left because of gang's inactivity and later died.(Was a great gang and been here since the the 1st week of creation i think and 1-day before it died.)

Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?: Proton
Why shall we consider accepting you?: I'm a convenient guy, Kind and respectful to the people who respects me back and I can help with the gang activity.
How will you be benefiting CDC: Well, First of all I can help with the gang be active itself by posting activities, and roleplays(when i have an idea or story) and probably make events when I have free-money. Secondly, I can prolly recruit some players since I was a member of a Recruitment Team in RoyalFlush. Thirdly, I can give all my loyalty to CDC just like i did to RF. I am trustworthy and I will never break your trust on me if you have one.

Nickname: Freezy
Username: mohamed44
***Nationality:***sudan

***Have you ever been banned from SAES? if so, why?:***no
Previous memberships? (including why you left/got kicked): Nci dead
RF dead
***Did any CDC member suggest that you should apply? if so, who?:***acez
***Why shall we consider accepting you?:***Because I am an active, social, fast-learning player and I have good experience in the crime side
***How will you be benefiting CDC:***I am an active player and I will contribute to activities And respectable and sociable, I think I'm going to help the gang. I have good experience.

[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]