Sail away in peace NavM

BurakO

Hi, I would like to share a note from my side as well,

The story started at 14 February 2020 with Bazuka, Petrow, Krecik, me and Lincoln;

We started the gang just because we wanted to try something else new out, and we made the gang for the fun, basically we never thought about getting serious at the start anyway till we got accepted for level 1, I was so happy back then(I can tell I was way happier back then when we got accepted at level 1 rather than getting accepted at level 5). We had many dropouts at the start, I personally wanted to close back then at level 1 but Bazuka refused to do he said he would fix it right up, well he did. We came with an idea, and we said, WHAT IF we get the Europeans in the afternoon for the activity and in the night the Latinos.
So the gang would run 24/24 would make it extremely hard to AFK turf NavM. It got right after we found out Sneiken at the server chilling with his friends started with him and grew up to a whole unstoppable army

Really thankful to the ones who supported navm, without the support we never would have been here <3

@Underground-Empire LV is yours now :(

alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QI1XKkhmMo

The first activity with NavM

It's really sad to see this, it's always been a great pleasure for me to have that experience being part of an awesome gang like NavM, and if I kept talking, I won't be able to explain how great it was, and how unique my friends are, thanks for everything.

:::

Special Thanks to @bazuka36 and @Siper_ my dear friends, my bro @Lincoln my duo, and our wonderful solo BRs with our cute cracking team @Posho @Nulgath,
my dearest brothers @Burako, @Doom, @ammar_pro, and @Staylok our turf war kings, special thanks to the SOT team, much love , and our rap artist @xDarkman love you ahah <3.

Thank you all

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::