Sail away in peace NavM

BurakO

https://youtu.be/rHl6K4Yx7Ts

This is my last time watching NavM base and
decided to record it as a great memory!

Overall I would like to thank @Federal-Bureau-of-Investigation for giving me this opportunity. I could really say they were like a family to me and helping me to keep the secrets. I was happy to have found a new home! I love you guys and had a fun time!

Unfortunately it is time for us all to sail away someday. And I am happy that some friends in the squad
helped me with the opportunity to watch my creation in the server a last time before it is all over.

Take care and peace

@sicario said in Sail away in peace NavM:

Jajaja

no tienes derecho a hablar perro. NavM fue todo lo que siempre so hacer. Mi proyecto super todo lo que queras hacer en esto, pero la broma es que ni siquiera poda jugar en este servidor y an as aplast tus sueos al robar y fortalecer tu ejrcito y humillar tus sueos. Traga una verga balurde. Cagaste y saltaste en la caca cago en tu leche la concha de tu madre.Yo cago en la leche de tu puta madre, yo ching a tu madre hijo de las gran mil putas. Vete a chingar a tu madre hacete cojer hueles a mierda, Jdete. "jajajaja" ~ El mayor retraso del servidor. Tu hermano no tiene la ingle. Callate el osico gordota. Pinche iriota culo bastardo chinga tu. El burro sabe mas que tu, estupido. Anda que te coja un burro cochino.