Sail away in peace NavM

BurakO

^[ alt text]

Hello Kings,

As of today, 27th august of 2021, Navy Malistrip has been shutdown.

The gang was originally created as a joke between a couple of friends back in February 2020, whom have never imagined it to last this long let alone reach level 5.

Despite having many setbacks, NavM has always kept thriving up until now. Maintaining a level 5 gang or any gang in general within the current server conditions is very hard, it almost feels like a full time job trying to keep up with current GM requirements rather than a game. Real life has catched up with the remaining active HQ and they no longer have time to maintain the gang and give it the attention it needs. So instead of holding on and delaying what's coming, we have decided to let NavM sail away in peace.

At last, we would like to thank Rogue21 and GJMC who were our first alliance and subsequently Niggaz wit Attitude as our second alliance, kind people who've always helped us out whenever needed. Everyone else who have always supported navm, we kindly thank you as well!

Kind Regards,

Navy Malistrip.

im thankful that i was part of this gang. you all are great, good luck in life. i had a lot of fun, even though it was for a short period of time. once again, i wish you all the best in life.

:::

thanks for demotivating and killing yet another good organization, my favorite duo admins. as always, you done perfect job and none is allowed to say otherwise, simply because its a fact, you're great admins, you know what youre doing and you simply are the best. none is better.

:::

Sad to see you guys go, I've loved you right from the start and our alliance, though unexpected, was something special to me. You guys are the last gang that made it out alive from that time! You have finished our war with M & X and achieved level 5. What else is there to earn! You can be proud of yourselves.

Completely understandable that you decide to go now. Sail away into the sunset somalians! You earned it.