A message to all SAES CS/Admins/HQs/GMs.

Pump

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is about SAES generally, not about some specific groups, so I'm not going to talk about what you guys where talking about off topic,

Pump may be right is some cases, let's have the example of the moded cars, GTA SA cars doesn't really fit the handlings of the current vehicles in SAES, as the police cars and the cheetah. And same goes for slow cars, etc...

SAES can be improving it's community by making some activities of RPing, basically SAES is an RPG server, it's a fact that RPG isn't same as an RP server, however, people should more likely play atleast 50% - 60% role playing most of their time, like what's the goal of joining an RPG server if you don't want/know how to RP, however RP is not that hard, everyone can do it in any way they want to and the really experienced guys in RPing would handle their RPing level and keep RPing.

About deathmatching, that's not the community problems since there are a lot of rules at the start of the game and most of the lazy-ass guys won't read it at first as I did and I was banned for years ago and I was full retarded. It's not our topic, so let's get back to ours. Deathmatching is a cause of the admins, admins takes too long to respond to report, I still understand that they are busy, but like it's not logical if 5 admins are online and none of them is free of that. A rulebreaker will get punished after 10hours or days of his doings, that will make him forget what he did and sometimes it's not clearly what he did if you just admin jail him without saying the reason but saying "Read F1 rules", that doesn't make sense. Also some of the admins or staffs (I won't include names so it won't happen like CEO and LWS), that while reading the reports they don't discuss it with the rulebreaker, like the other admins, and understand the situation and what happened to his side, like for example there was a fake event happening for killing someone, when i got him damaged into his vehicle he reported me, but hopefuly the admin that read the report was smart and doing good with his job enough to discuss it with me and got enough prooves that i wasn't wrong in my side, but it also happened that I was bugged inside a vehicle near jail I wasn't able to get out of my vehicle while cops was trying to arrest me, I called an admin but he was a bit busy and he came after all go wrong and some misunderstood cops reported me but the admin didn't discuss it with me and I got into some problems after getting punished, however I had enough proves to show that I wasn't wrong. That's how you can make the community better, by making admins give also sometime for making a good job instead of racing for promotions.

And about the group management, everything really seem to be good, wouldn't have to say anything about it since the GMs knows what they should do and what they shouldn't so, it's their own business, not mine and not yours.

I would like to ask a question here too. It is about turisimo lambo mod. Is it going to change or stay in 200 km/h because it is a Lamborghini and it doesn't make sense. Lets say that it it was bought for 4m(yes the price decreased to 2.5m or 2m now). There are cars like cheetah that cost around 1m and are much faster, even comet. Just asking btw.

I would like to ask a question here too. It is about turisimo lambo mod. Is it going to change or stay in 200 km/h because it is a Lamborghini and it doesn't make sense. Lets say that it it was bought for 4m(yes the price decreased to 2.5m or 2m now). There are cars like cheetah that cost around 1m and are much faster, even comet. Just asking btw.

because I don't have access to handling files unfortunately the handling likely won't be changed upon mods being pushed live. it's up to the invidual dev who adds it whether or not he wants to set up the handling.

upon economy reset i suppose they will be altered in speed etc. and prices will then be higher. for now we're just idling with what we have it seems. so to answer your question, i doubt they'll be given new handlings.

@nemesis said in A message to all SAES CS/Admins/HQs/GMs.:

@ayken said in A message to all SAES CS/Admins/HQs/GMs.:

I want to say something to all HQ and Admins in saes, yea im banned from saes i wont lie for it i insulted 1 HQ and 1 admin

you are not banned for insulting

you are not our lord

I am

Tamsou7 is banned for being a kid simply
the time gave for his appeal is a time that he should spend discovering how to become a mature
person.

I want to say something to all HQ and Admins in saes, yea im banned from saes i wont lie for it i insulted 1 HQ and 1 admin just for reason im not crazy to insult someone without reason, Nemesis insulted my sister ingame for no reason im not his dog or he isn't my lord to let him insult my sister without insult back i didn't insult him in the first time so i insulted him back so i got ban its abuse for ban and OMG i created report staff to nemesis and they blamed me and told me talk about that again and i will ban you to 2020 its really unfair thing and look you can say all players in saes is saying ban him ban him take him away for 3 months and and and, Bone asked me question he asked me in CLO server you have sister older than 17 ? i thought he is trying to insult me, Rzz0 told me he want to marry your sister...... i didn't know Bone means that or no i thought he mean that because they are his friends so they know if he is lying or no i insulted him back in CLO server we insulted ourselves so i want to say, If you think i didn't talk again to you just because im scared from admins to ban me then you are incorrect im doing that because i wont try to make you unban me because all of you are team and helping yourselves in anything and doing that too if one from you did unfair something if i want to do anything i wont wait from anyone to tell me do that or no its my choice and i see there's some problems in saes with staffs so don't think because you are admin then you can be lord to others nonono you are incorrect you are not because its a game and i wont cry to others like the peoples saying oh sorry i mean the kids saying that because they are crying from me idk why but they hates me i hope you understand that you are not our lord so Thanks for reading bye.

Greetings sir, do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and saviour full stop?