A message to all SAES CS/Admins/HQs/GMs.

Pump

Recently, as I have seen, SAES is trying to make some new things, This is something really appreciated but you are making it complicated as well. A lot of players left the server because of these new things you added. In my personal opinion, You are not improving at all, you are trying to improve, as I said it's something good but a lot are losing interest in the server. Being simple like SAES was is not something bad at all. With all these new things you added the server is literally having bugs/ lags. It was really better back in the days. I won't say that I'm old, I just passed 1 year & half in this server but that's what I noticed after you did the new things. It was simple, all liked SAES that way. Now it is losing activities, it's being complicated and harder. As well as the forum, it was active, the forum was really active but now it got worse. You are trying hard to improve but that improvement wasn't likeable from the community. In my personal opinion, you should fix some things or just delete what you did or maybe before trying something new or mods, ask the community, let it be by votes. Like that, you won't have any problems after you've done the script.
What about unofficial groups or Groups with private forum why don't you give them a chance. Now they lost interest in working for the groups, I got some groups in mind that really lost its activity because of their hard working without any results.
I thought a lot of times before writting this but I think it's required to get simple again.
Regards,
Pump.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as it's a message to the mentionned people up this won't be much appreciated but i will give my opinion like everytime,
SAES is not Something able to die easily even if people are leaving because it's more than just an RPG server upon the years it gained more than that to become an attached Community and even better to say a family, you can see that in the tribute i attended few minutes ago, now let's talk about what you mentionned groups and improvements but also what the Community wants, you are right the server is trying to improve/change to the best and even completely with old stories like KATLA but if you will present this as the Reason people are leaving for you should be wrong because people are asking more for these features, some classic it's not bad you can stop the mods by simple unchecking it in the settings when you press "m", Second the groups who are not getting chances, here i'm with you nowadays SAES is Simply attached to the old classic groups like lws/zip/g6/clo/de and any group with a similar idea will be buried in few weeks and worst to become a sarcastic meme Inside the server like what happened to "CEO"; if we try to give more chances to improve what people give as scripts/suggestions accepted as it's the main Reason a whole section on forums is made SAES let's say won't become boring because it will only die when the clan is dead.

As the time passes new games and new and improved things come. There are some problems with lag etc that can't be fixed just because how mta was scripted and it isnt possible to improve some things. Well as many players get older they leave the server and appreciate for the fun time they had on the server. If old players leave there are no new players. Yeah mta is in lack of new players, we have seen the number getting decreased. Yeah many people play gta but most of them do not know about mta. It is technology that is being improved and people now have access to new things cheaper. Yes community is what matters, but if your friends get bored and leave the server there stands a chance that you might do that too.

First of all, @Bone, honesty, SAES lost some of its activity because SAES today is being complicated. You are trying to improve but its happening negatively. SAES was simple without this new log in thing etc.. about unofficial groups today. IAC was the last group that got the spawn which was 6-5 months ago as i remember. Yes they worked hard but BES TMH & CEO are working hard as well. Right now, BES is nearly dead since it lost its active members after its hard work. BES is older than me in the server. I really hope that doesnt happen to TMH as well

@skerdi I don't agree with this. CEO may not have a warp or something special, but they help the community, more than LWS / G6 does nowdays. People even added CEO to the event format, which shows that they are very helpful. So I do not know where you have read that they are useless, but you are a pretty wrong buddy.

I agree with @LINCOLN - CEO help the community, more than LWS
to find once LWS to make one event is considered impossible.
most of the members LWS are in criminal gangs or police Official Squads and unfortunately the crate events to help only their team. they're answered we don't have time.

I agree with @Lincoln CEO really works hard to be official and may not have a warp like LWS/G6 But it has something that they already left behind which is the activity as mentioned @James most entan is squads/gangs and it's hard to find a free one. Also in my personal opinion I believe that SAES should give an opportunity to new groups like BES/TMH/CEO to let these groups have an opportunity on the server because of their work and it is and leave the old behind.

Even tho, SAES is losing players at a constant speed, there are still enough players asking for events. I get still many people asking me to help them, even tho, I'm not LWS for ages and I keep on saying no to people, for months, as G6.

Now, I'm going to say something that will piss many of you off, but CEO is basically LWS' Rejects. I just bother to check your (CEO's) topic and saw how ridiculous it is. The structure of the group is basically a gang's structure, not a group, like LWS, and that's, at least for me, a big part of the 'should be official' discussion (not to talk about the 'age' of the group). But I also have to say that I don't agree with the first comment there. The more the (good) 'groups' the better for the community and for the gameplay because it gives you more things to do. But don't forget, the more the groups, the more bullshit there is around them. Just notice that I didn't say this just for the sake of trash talking to CEO. I said what I said so you could see what's wrong, at least in my view, and if you feel like it, to fix it.

About other groups, well I'll just repeat myself. The more the groups, the more bullshit there is around them. That is all.

On the topic, let me tell you something @Pump. SAES has, for some reason, some desire to add unfinished stuff live, is no news. (even tho, I have no idea what are you talking about) Now they have to understand that each time they shut down the server, necessary or not (not the point), some people still stick to MTA and 'try' some other servers. Some find reasons not to come back.

Some people try to pass the image that is the game that is old and dying but if you open MTA at 5am on a Sunday, which I just did, you find out 10 servers with over 100 players on, which the first having over 400 players.

About the community. It's, let's say, a decent community, could be better. We have some awesome people around here but I don't think that's the point. The server is a vital part of the so said community because more than half of what is posted here is due to what happens in the server. I'm not saying that when someone leaves the server also leaves the forum, that isn't true.

Anyways, it's 5 in the morning, I'm tired so I'm going to play some CSGO. Bye.

Firstly check when BES got created. And now you are expecting something for CEO. This is just an example, I am feeling negative for CEO. Get your CEO tag, spawn as worker and make an event. Everybody in the server started to spawn as worker and making events. This is some bullshit. Now everyone posting events on their media archive as worker

@james said in A message to all SAES CS/Admins/HQs/GMs.:

most of the members LWS are in criminal gangs or police Official Squads and unfortunately the crate events to help only their team. they're answered we don't have time.

Now you are trashtalking about LWS. Your members are arresting participants in events. Your members are insulting LWS members for 500k whenever they lose the event. Go and think about your squad for a while.

All I could say is, bring back more roleplaying on the server like back in the days. Nowadays,whenever I try to search someone to RP with, everyone is lazy or just tell me RP is boring. Most of them spend their time at LV x being afk and when they're playing, I see only dming each other for fun and so on. Don't take it personal, it's just my opinion.

@nyx_ Nyx, he had no negative intentions with what he said. He just wanted to make it clear that most LWS / G6 are usually involved in helping their own gang / squad which is actually largely true. But there are also many LWS / G6 that are ready to help us. But there is simply not enough LWS to help everyone. CEO has a different opportunity to organize events, which in itself is not wrong, even though they generally have the same role as LWS.

@lincoln well Ceo might be a good group but it cant have opportunities, there are tasks they should complete to apply for private forums like posting 50 events and roleplays, they can get a priv forum after 5-6 month since the group was created and later thinking for spawn. And then how can gms trust a normal group lws and g6 rights? Everything has it time

@skerdi Are you joking? Before LWS and G6 got their spawn and rights, they were also a 'normal group'. So what makes them more special than CEO? And btw aren't you part of it your selve? How can you trash talk like that about your own group.

@nyx_ said in A message to all SAES CS/Admins/HQs/GMs.:

@NYX_ said > Now you are trashtalking about LWS. Your members are arresting participants in events. Your members are insulting LWS members for 500k whenever they lose the event. Go and think about your squad for a while.
MR NYX_ if some of my members are arresting the LAW can report him and he can kick him out from the event. or report to ice HQ . we never had complaints about some arresting in events.LAW is to create event to everyone that ask. LAW is not one admin mate to judge...

Stop making this topic full of shit talking, and give some actual good feedback. With good feedback, I mean specifics: Exactly what has been added to the server that is bad for the community etc.

As for the group situations as I see it myself, there's simply too many groups asking for a spawn and all this other stuff. With SAES having a player base of let's say, 150 players, there's no way all the groups will be able to keep up their activity. Loads of players are part of several of these groups, and a gang or squad on top of that. There's simply no point in having all these group official in my opinion.

As for CEO and LWS, it's very true that LWS lack activity and will to help players outside their own squad/gang, and that should be looked into. But CEO is a fairly new group on the server with loads of "untrusted" players being part of it (just my opinion.) We can't just hand out panels to whoever as it's most likely to be abused by someone. Having LWS and G6 on the server should be enough considering all the members they got.

If you are not alzheimer, It was me who reported for arresting in events. Now you are saying if something like this happens you can report to ICe HQs. I informed you guys about this before as well. Looks like your HQ team quite succesfully. Btw boy , i dont want to discuss with you about this subject. You and some of your members are annoying but I respect you guys. Do not forget that ICE is a part of the server, so if you want to change something in the server, you should start from the mistakes in your squad. Nobody is perfect but you guys are really different.

Ladies ladies, let's not get into personal stuff here.

So what I can gather from this topic is that you're upset about the fact some groups are not getting a spawn? The GM team is responsible for that. However I can assume their reasoning behind it. They want to see if a group can survive for long enough. I can understand that without a spawn you'll get less attractions from other players, but that is the way the system has worked for AGES.

The thing that bothers me in this topic that it got very personal real quick. You're pretty much complaining about the lack of "player" groups with spawns. If I'm allowed to voice my personal opinion it would be that neither of the groups you mentioned (CEO,BES and TMH) are either too generic. Or already exist. For example CEO == LWS, they're entirely the same. This is also accounted for when reviewing "applications" groups put out.