[SUGGESTION] Make a new rule about kamikazing shamal

MrSolrac

Question

22 answers to this question

I don't really see the point of kamikazing a Shamal knowing it will explode and kill everyone inside, meaning no arrests will be left for you. Can any of those people who do this often enlighten us so we can at least empathize?

Stop blocking roads that are leading to the banks then we will talk, i hv seen u in person doing that with a packer/flatbed. Beside that, most of the time we land hard in order to shake ur planes and get u out of it so we can at least arrest some of you and damage ur shamals, this would buy us some extra time for more raids/rushing. As for kamikazING ur planes while u r flying, that would be allowed since we already tried to arrest before you started flying, so killing here is allowed; doesn't matter if there are guys with 0 stars with you, the fact they r there, that makes them partners in crime. I do not support destroying shamals at the first attempt without the intention of arresting tho.

@ramzi You see, when you kamikaze an airplane with 30+ people in it, there is a high chance that you'll be just DMing unwanted people and result in an unnecessary kill. Blocking roads however, does not violate any of the server rules. Last time I checked, I was free to leave my car anywhere I want at my own risk of it being towed. I really don't get your counter-argument. DM versus... parking on the road?

I can't see the logic of cops keeping kamikaze most of time everybody is 0 stars inside shamal because cops is bribing us before we go

Most of FBI and FOX members is doing everytime it in SRS and BRS preventing us criminal from doing our RP

Beyond they dont have skills for stop us before start BR and why they cant arrest criminals for get money only for kid game?

I don't understand what the cops get when they kamikaze the plane before br starts? It is more good for them if we start Br. It's really ridiculous and after they kamikaze our planes they're acting like they failed the br ahaha. They just wasting our time with that.
+1

No drama no fun
i honestly feel this rule might be useless if kamikazing shamals gonna be forbidden they will just sneak into the airports and snipe it or snipe the helpers as they notice legit everything with the big brain panel

I want to say no (more funny moments to add in my videos) :hype: :harriot:
but honestly it's bad all time got hit with shamal in Sr or in Br
after regrouping for 30 mint less or more little and got kamikaze and regroup again it's fk boring more than SRS all time :consider: :buffkys:

alt text

Damaging the crimminal shamal is a way to make their action more difficult since it is not easy to try to arrest someone when you have 1 billion others shooting at you in an airport. ( no obstacles place )

Kmzing is the only way to a cop fight alone against 20-30 crimminals at a non-obstacles place.

There are cops who kamikaze to arrest.

Unfortunately, you all don't even see it, especially when it is one cop against 40 crims, and a few just have to throw a nade to kill the cop, while 20 other crims are shooting you with CS and M4.

And bribing before a BR is not a rule break, so when you all have 0 stars, who is going to kamikaze you? Cops do get AJ for kamikaze a plane full of crims with 0 stars. You might just as well bribe yourselves since it is not a rule break.

@afufu said in [SUGGESTION] Make a new rule about kamikazing shamal:

There are cops who kamikaze to arrest.

Unfortunately, you all don't even see it, especially when it is one cop against 40 crims, and a few just have to throw a nade to kill the cop, while 20 other crims are shooting you with CS and M4.

And bribing before a BR is not a rule break, so when you all have 0 stars, who is going to kamikaze you? Cops do get AJ for kamikaze a plane full of crims with 0 stars. You might just as well bribe yourselves since it is not a rule break.

Most of what you said barely works as an excuse, it's simply counterproductive to kamikaze since you're already accepting the fact that you won't make it alive against a lot of criminals.

Kamikazing itself I wouldn't mind if the airplane was already in the air, but simply doing it for the sake of "stopping" a BR which hasn't started is annoying.

@brotherhoodman

Annoying? Just respawn at the hospital, grab a DFT, glue to it and go to the bank. I see it all the time.

And I am not saying that I will not make it alive. If I am lucky, I can get some arrests.

But the point I am trying to make is we do attempt to arrest. We do not just kamikaze and run away, we attempt an arrest. We just get killed too quickly, so kamikaze is like the only option remaining to actually get some arrests before the shamal's actually blow up.

It is very easy to see a cop car approaching from a far distance and react to it, which is annoying for cops as they may get shot from far off. Kamikaze just creates the element of surprise, and allows us to reach way closer than a conventional cop car, and makes it slightly easier for us to actually arrest.

Cops are not allowed to attack/damage planes which contain only unwanted players, doing so would be deathmatch.
In cases where there are wanted players on board, damaging and destroying the vehicle through any means is allowed.

Consider not taking any wanted players aboard the plane to prevent getting attacked, or use different means of transport.

The vehicle itself will not receive any special protection through creation of new rules just because it is frequently used for reaching BRs.

@drot said in [SUGGESTION] Make a new rule about kamikazing shamal:

Cops are not allowed to attack/damage planes which contain only unwanted players, doing so would be deathmatch.
In cases where there are wanted players on board, damaging and destroying the the vehicle through any means is allowed.

Consider not taking any wanted players aboard the plane to prevent getting attacked, or use different means of transport.

The vehicle itself will not receive any special protection through creation of new rules just because it is frequently used for reaching BRs.

what if im outside the plane and the kamikaze cop kills me? is that allowed because he is destroying a plane with wanted crims or is it a rulebreak

@crash Same as in case of any other event of collateral damage, such as criminals killing each other with grenades while trying to damage a cop, it depends on the situation and whether it was intentional, careless or accidental.